+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone seen the homeworker.org?

I was wondering if anyone has tried the offer at thehomeworker.org? They say they have been around for over ten years. The owner is Joe Kerz. They seem to have no address or phone number. It seems like a scam, I just want to see what everyone else thinks.

Re: Has anyone seen the homeworker.org?

Looks like all the other data entry schemes.. If you are looking for real data entry or home clerical type work try applying with the companies listed in the telecommuting section of my site and at wahm.

There are few genuine data entry jobs available, most are biz opportunities

I sent an email to this JERK asking for proof that this is not a scam, and I recieved a VERY rude response. The audacity of some people is unbelievable. Especially when they are trying to get money out of you! :D

Stick with the real companies and you won't have to worry about those people :) The list on my site is good, so is pcworks and zaneypop... makes it easy enough!

Is thehomeworker.org genuine??? Pls tell me

katiescorner, Do you think that thehomeworker.org is genuine?

Prane.. I responded in this thread previously. If you read the whole thread I think you will get the answer you are looking for... it's not any different than any of the other data entry websites... :)

Are you sure that the owner is called Joe Kerz and not Jokers? :)

Quote Originally Posted by daren1969
    Are you sure that the owner is called Joe Kerz and not Jokers? :)
    OMG! I never noticed that! hahahaha :eek: :D

junk1955 Guest

Katie, if you work at home? How do you have time to answer so many questions on this forum? You constantly post an answer?

Hi Tianna P

I would be very skeptical about this site. A very similar one to this drew me in and scammed me luckily i got my money back, thousands of other are not so lucky.

The majority of these so called Data-Entry on line organisations are just a cover for "Affiliate Marketing" and charge you for the privalidge for typing adds you dont need there charges you could do it for free.

Avoid like the plague would be my advice, and do a search on
    Affiliate Marketing on google dont pay anyone though its free but takes time to reasurch and like all things in life you wont be a millionaire overnight and you could find joy or failure

best wishes
    Last edited by tel; 04-29-2007 at 07:39 PM.
    Mirelle

Quote Originally Posted by junk1955
    Katie, if you work at home? How do you have time to answer so many questions on this forum? You constantly post an answer?
    junk you better stop posting the same thing on different threads.
    Are you a stalker? :eek:
    If you're sick of junk mails, then you know how ppl feel about these.

Re: I happen to have seen the homeworker.org?

Quote Originally Posted by Tianna_p
    I sent an email to this JERK asking for proof that this is not a scam, and I recieved a VERY rude response. The audacity of some people is unbelievable. Especially when they are trying to get money out of you! :D
    I happen to have even paid for membership in the same workgroup site that promised to give me millions depending on my internet hours and personal hard work. They changed the deal from providing data to me myself advertising their wares which are softwares and ebooks "so general" to free advertisement classifieds. I havent received even a single response since the product is so general and when I complained to them they chucked me out of their system.
    Please do not dare pay them they are just but a scamm :mad: :mad:

cheers. steve mutunga
    my email is stemute@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    Looks like all the other data entry schemes.. If you are looking for real data entry or home clerical type work try applying with the companies listed in the telecommuting section of my site and at wahm.
    Hi Katiescorner maybe I should have met you a week before being scammed by the same guyz. you know I now trust no one since I am young and determined to make my own money legally and also form a company to create further employment to other genuine users. I'll try check those sites if they are working for you I hope they'll work for all of us who have previously been scammed.

cheers.

steve
    email : stemute@yahoo.com

16. 08-05-2007, 02:11 PM

Reason
    spammer

17. 08-25-2007, 11:27 AM

Help! I,v just dicovered the data entry websites and am wondering if Dataentry.com is also a scam site?

Latoya