+ Reply to Thread

Team National Financial Statements

Anybody considering joining TN as an IMD or as a customer should probably read these financial statements from when they had private securities registered with the SEC.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...2_06152001.txt

Re: Team National Financial Statements

2000?

Is that the most recent filing?
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways different ideas won't work.
    ― Thomas Edison

Go to www.sec.gov. Search for company filings and type in 'National Companies'.

So you want to revive an old thread, and that's the best you can do? A 7 year old financial statement? The company is 10 years old this year, had over 156 million dollars in sales in 2006, and has almost a half a million members and their families.

What a looser.

Quote Originally Posted by itsashame2
    So you want to revive an old thread, and that's the best you can do? A 7 year old financial statement? The company is 10 years old this year, had over 156 million dollars in sales in 2006, and has almost a half a million members and their families.

What a looser.
    "looser?" What an interesting spelling. So, Team National's revenue was 6,392,752 in 2000 and now it's 156 million? That growth is pretty impressive. Now, correct me if my math is wrong, but in order for Team National to make 156 million, you would've had to sell 75,000 discount packages? Then, you have to figure how much Team National owes to it's IMDs for commissions on the sales of these discount packages. Is this information accurate?

That's gross income, not net income. Remember also that's sales of the benefits package and product sales. Team National has a full line of skin care, nutritional products and automotive care items also. I would imagine that includes, sales of the IMD's web sites. Uncertain if that includes actual sales from the sites or if it includes sales of furniture or automobiles? Yes it's pretty impressive, isn't it?

Actually it's pretty impressive, since that SEC filing, when Dick Loehr was elected to President and CEO, Team National hasn't had any such problems. To go to a million and a half in sales yearly in 10 years is pretty impressive. And, I'm glad to be a part of such a wonderful company.

Quote Originally Posted by itsashame2
    That's gross income, not net income. Remember also that's sales of the benefits package and product sales. Team National has a full line of skin care, nutritional products and automotive care items also. I would imagine that includes, sales of the IMD's web sites. Uncertain if that includes actual sales from the sites or if it includes sales of furniture or automobiles? Yes it's pretty impressive, isn't it?

Actually it's pretty impressive, since that SEC filing, when Dick Loehr was elected to President and CEO, Team National hasn't had any such problems. To go to a million and a half in sales yearly in 10 years is pretty impressive. And, I'm glad to be a part of such a wonderful company.
    Well, the 2000 financial statements were audited, and there is nothing to substantiate the numbers that you are throwing out there into the mix. Team National's (as a company) revenues are derived soley from the sales of benefit packages. There are affiliated companies that produce the skin care and nutritional products and other items, and provide these items to Team National IMDs. The sales of IMDs are the revenues of IMDs, not Team National. The sales generated through links to Wal Mart, Best Buy, etc., are NOT Team National sales, the IMDs merely receive a commission based upon the volume provided. The same thing can be done by anybody who sets up a linkshare account.

What would be interesting to see is the amount of IMD sales that are product sales, not discount package sales. And, it would be very telling to see the number of individuals who purchase discount packages, but do not become IMDs. I know that these two are separate, at least that is your rhetoric, but I am guessing that a significant number of TN discount package purchases also try to sell the packages.

Also, just for the record, Dick Loehr is listed as President and CEO on the filings that I referenced, so the issues with the SEC occurred when he was heading the company.