+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    63

    Religious Scams - Miracles

    First off. I am not picking on Christians. Mormons, Jehovia's witness, Muslim, Judiasm. I am really addressing all. There are just more Christians around in this country than anything else religous.

    I can name a few that could qualify. A few that may turn some religous heads. The first would be the Holy Land. That qualifies as a modern religous miricle in some peoples minds. It would not take much to rip that one to shreds. Others would be Fatima. The Popes miracles. Benny "Get some" Hinn and the Beverly Hills magical mystery tour. The miracles prayer cloth's of Robert Tilton and the Reverend Ike who died and was buried.

    No the only ones you can really prove are in that book. Once again its a pile of paper with no verification other than the numerous tourist traps that exist. Tourist traps were common back when. Two headed aligators etc. List the miracles in your life. Give us a chance to gloss over why your so involved in Religion. Living a happy, goofy life where ignorance is bliss dosen't count.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    63

    Re: Religious Scams - Miracles

    Well forgive my imperfection. lol. I will try my best to assimilate and make people happy. lol. I don't like pleasing people. However spelling errors I agree are unforgivable. Should be treated with the harshest of langauge. I corrected that. Sorry about your post being erased. No other way to correct the header as I could figure out.

    I agree that the fact we are breathing is remarkable however I don't know if that qualifies as a miracle. However as something that is very explainable and has to do with solid matter.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Religious Scams - Miracles

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post

    I agree that the fact we are breathing is remarkable however I don't know if that qualifies as a miracle. However as something that is very explainable and has to do with solid matter.
    uh....that may suit your curiosity as it stands but not mine!? i mean while 1 can attempt to CONTROL breath it is not a thing easily done for long!? it CAN be learned but not as a casual exercise/WHIM!? say the life is in the BREATH and god is the author of life!? .............you prolly missed my own take on a god as the LIGHT of electricity! (SPARK) after all NOBODY can EXPLAIN electricity yet, just it's effects!? all your muscles receive an electrical signal yet it's as if it is a VIRTUAL part of MIND as far as WE are concerned!? i mean i throw no ACTUAL SWITCHES in my head or elsewhere!? and WORSE, sometimes my body performs AGAINST the wishes of my mind!? good thing i DONT make too much of it!? ignore it and move on!? :nervouss: : :crazy1:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    63

    Re: Religious Scams - Miracles

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    uh....that may suit your curiosity as it stands but not mine!? i mean while 1 can attempt to CONTROL breath it is not a thing easily done for long!? it CAN be learned but not as a casual exercise/WHIM!? say the life is in the BREATH and god is the author of life!? .............you prolly missed my own take on a god as the LIGHT of electricity! (SPARK) after all NOBODY can EXPLAIN electricity yet, just it's effects!? all your muscles receive an electrical signal yet it's as if it is a VIRTUAL part of MIND as far as WE are concerned!? i mean i throw no ACTUAL SWITCHES in my head or elsewhere!? and WORSE, sometimes my body performs AGAINST the wishes of my mind!? good thing i DONT make too much of it!? ignore it and move on!? :nervouss: : :crazy1:
    Lexx obviously you are intelligent. The silly story that god sent his only son to get hammered to a cross has to come from some filled individual in the middle of a volcanic field who has nothing better to do. Yes there are more like you Lexx that have and understand what the world is. Others that can only explain human emotion and understand things from the prespective of the human race. I mean whats the point of some god son getting killed? There is none. It makes no sense whatsoever. Basic human endevor is covered. Stealing, murder etc. Most people are good with that and act accordingly. Until you throw sin in there. Then you have a bunch of people running around looking in the mirror. Wondering gee, is there something wrong with me? Christianity is an interesting contraption no doubt.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Religious Scams - Miracles

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    Lexx obviously you are intelligent. The silly story that god sent his only son to get hammered to a cross has to come from some filled individual in the middle of a volcanic field who has nothing better to do. Yes there are more like you Lexx that have and understand what the world is. Others that can only explain human emotion and understand things from the prespective of the human race. I mean whats the point of some god son getting killed? There is none. It makes no sense whatsoever. Basic human endevor is covered. Stealing, murder etc. Most people are good with that and act accordingly. Until you throw sin in there. Then you have a bunch of people running around looking in the mirror. Wondering gee, is there something wrong with me? Christianity is an interesting contraption no doubt.
    it sounds like you are saying religion should NEVER be MAINSTREAM!? when you say MOST people are FINE with simple 7-8 commandments and their enforcement and women serve as societies buffer from outright barbarism instead of laws and ORDER, you seem to present a PRAGMATIC approach to governance!? it's like saying the church is possibly useful as long as it tones it down, stays behind the scenes, stops PESTERING people with coercive BEHAVIOR CRITICISMS to try and fill it's QUOTA for economic reasons which is a form of political power!? i have to say the personal encounters i have had have been simply started with do you know if your goin to heaven for sure!? that's how they get in the door now!? well who can answer that question with a definite yes!? they are sent out to try and FILL THE SEATS with DONORS!? any secondary issues like knowing heaven for sure your ACTUALLY on your own!? has PUBLICLY visible RELIGION become nothing but another BUSINESS VENTURE for those that cant actually HACK the REAL business world!? i guess we might ask why there are SO MANY VULNERABLE people out there to this type of PITCH!? well any pyramid scheme that promises RETURNS now or later to those NOT in the know so to speak HAS to be attractive!? of course we could also speculate that if there IS a TRUTH to be REALIZED is it ALLOWED to use SHIT to attract common houseflys perchance they WILL become BUTTERFLYS!? here i am thinking it should be FLUTTERFLYS since BUTTER makes no SENSE!? : :crazy1: :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Religious Scams - Miracles

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    Lexx obviously you are intelligent. The silly story that god sent his only son to get hammered to a cross has to come from some filled individual in the middle of a volcanic field who has nothing better to do. Yes there are more like you Lexx that have and understand what the world is. Others that can only explain human emotion and understand things from the prespective of the human race. I mean whats the point of some god son getting killed? There is none. It makes no sense whatsoever. Basic human endevor is covered. Stealing, murder etc. Most people are good with that and act accordingly. Until you throw sin in there. Then you have a bunch of people running around looking in the mirror. Wondering gee, is there something wrong with me? Christianity is an interesting contraption no doubt.
    i have to admit to considering what is the relationship between intelligence and SENSE!? i think SENSE determines HOW/what your intelligence is applied towards!? sense being an EMOTIONAL knowledge EXPLAINED by your WAYS and ACTIONS!? of course popularly regarded, EMOTION has come to be KNOWN as a BAD thing because there is such an abundance of BAD emotional EXAMPLES around!? anything GOOD is NOT attributed to EMOTION much anymore and especially in light of the religious association!? but another angle on intelligence ABOUT things is it really functions on a NEED to KNOW basis!? you could say FAITH completely REPLACES the NEED to be "intelligent"!? but for the SAKE of COMMUNICATION between the FAITHFUL and the IGNORANT, intelligence does EXIST for that purpose!? in all my curious inquiries i am practically CONVINCED there is only 1 story to be told, 1 common thread in all of intellectual discourse/distribution!? and that is MAN'S QUEST to know why and who he IS!? i dont know how many ACTUALLY get to WONDER about those though!? or at least how SERIOUSLY they get to consider them!? and WHY there is such a CONSIDERATION necessary AT ALL!? i mean we were born and began to ACT according to our INTENTS!? and someone said NO and started the CONFUSION/DOUBT pattern!? how did we end up with a society BASED on NOs instead of YESes!? a society mired in PUNISHMENT as JUSTICE!? WHAT is the FACTOR that is MISSING and WHY, to PRE-EMPT this PUNITIVE necessity for CIVIL obedience and ACCEPTABLE behavior!? i would say the MISSING factor is SENSE, common GOOD sense, or more accurately a SENSE of the GOOD!? the GOOD of ourselves as an INDIVIDUAL contributing to the betterment of ALL!? i seem to recall that missing NECESSITY has been identified as the "FIFTH ELEMENT"!? : :bunny: :judges:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    63

    Re: Religious Scams - Miracles

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i have to admit to considering what is the relationship between intelligence and SENSE!? i think SENSE determines HOW/what your intelligence is applied towards!? sense being an EMOTIONAL knowledge EXPLAINED by your WAYS and ACTIONS!? of course popularly regarded, EMOTION has come to be KNOWN as a BAD thing because there is such an abundance of BAD emotional EXAMPLES around!? anything GOOD is NOT attributed to EMOTION much anymore and especially in light of the religious association!? but another angle on intelligence ABOUT things is it really functions on a NEED to KNOW basis!? you could say FAITH completely REPLACES the NEED to be "intelligent"!? but for the SAKE of COMMUNICATION between the FAITHFUL and the IGNORANT, intelligence does EXIST for that purpose!? in all my curious inquiries i am practically CONVINCED there is only 1 story to be told, 1 common thread in all of intellectual discourse/distribution!? and that is MAN'S QUEST to know why and who he IS!? i dont know how many ACTUALLY get to WONDER about those though!? or at least how SERIOUSLY they get to consider them!? and WHY there is such a CONSIDERATION necessary AT ALL!? i mean we were born and began to ACT according to our INTENTS!? and someone said NO and started the CONFUSION/DOUBT pattern!? how did we end up with a society BASED on NOs instead of YESes!? a society mired in PUNISHMENT as JUSTICE!? WHAT is the FACTOR that is MISSING and WHY, to PRE-EMPT this PUNITIVE necessity for CIVIL obedience and ACCEPTABLE behavior!? i would say the MISSING factor is SENSE, common GOOD sense, or more accurately a SENSE of the GOOD!? the GOOD of ourselves as an INDIVIDUAL contributing to the betterment of ALL!? i seem to recall that missing NECESSITY has been identified as the "FIFTH ELEMENT"!? : :bunny: :judges:
    Christianity or religion, Judiasm etc. Those are idealic casts. They are entirely based on ideals aside from what you and I and everyone else avoids. Once again things like murder, stealing. Common everyday morals that keeps for the most part human beings safe and apart.

    Once again the difference being the idealism of religion vs how everyday people want to try to enjoy this earth. Another words non-religious have different goals. Virtually all religions call this being consumed by and either evil earth. Living for the earth. Being evil people another words if you don't practice their religion. Judiasm might not be an example. They dont wan't you in their religion or didn't used to. However your evil because your not one of them.

    People are really kind of good in my opinion. Sure there are assholes in life. People however mostly don't stab you or take your car. They say hello and can carry on a polite conversation. Pass you by without doing you any harm. All my life this has been the case.

    Its not a case of good or bad management. Just different goals. Could that be adjusted of course it might could. In this world whos giving anything away for free? Thought is of the individual also. Religion spills into politics. Which is so, so counter to their teachings for the most part. Its about their behavior which spills into the real world of other people. They become more mainstream and their idealism connects with the everyday living, thoughts of regular people and vice versa.

    So where does knowledge draw the line with idealism. Simple. You either have or not. I would never ever go into debt. Could be a case of the rest of them keeping up. Not having. In a society where it appears that having hard goods, shelter and the good neighborhoods is common to all. I know there is more to it than that of course. However for me its all fairly simplistic. To some crawfish eating dock dweller this might appear to be gibberish. However someone of your knowledge. You have been at this longer than I have. You understand its the absolute bankruptcy of understanding that keeps one poor and trudging. Thats not my fault. Never will be.
    Last edited by Jorkin61; 02-24-2013 at 09:43 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Religious Scams - Miracles

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    Christianity or religion, Judiasm etc. Those are idealic casts. They are entirely based on ideals aside from what you and I and everyone else avoids. Once again things like murder, stealing. Common everyday morals that keeps for the most part human beings safe and apart.

    Once again the difference being the idealism of religion vs how everyday people want to try to enjoy this earth. Another words non-religious have different goals. Virtually all religions call this being consumed by and either evil earth. Living for the earth. Being evil people another words if you don't practice their religion. Judiasm might not be an example. They dont wan't you in their religion or didn't used to. However your evil because your not one of them.

    People are really kind of good in my opinion. Sure there are a-holes in life. People however mostly don't stab you or take your car. They say hello and can carry on a polite conversation. Pass you by without doing you any harm. All my life this has been the case.

    Its not a case of good or bad management. Just different goals. Could that be adjusted of course it might could. In this world whos giving anything away for free? Thought is of the individual also. Religion spills into politics. Which is so, so counter to their teachings for the most part. Its about their behavior which spills into the real world of other people. They become more mainstream and their idealism connects with the everyday living, thoughts of regular people and vice versa.

    So where does knowledge draw the line with idealism. Simple. You either have or not. I would never ever go into debt. Could be a case of the rest of them keeping up. Not having. In a society where it appears that having hard goods, shelter and the good neighborhoods is common to all. I know there is more to it than that of course. However for me its all fairly simplistic. To some crawfish eating dock dweller this might appear to be gibberish. However someone of your knowledge. You have been at this longer than I have. You understand its the absolute bankruptcy of understanding that keeps one poor and trudging. Thats not my fault. Never will be.
    OK, what IS your FAULT!? LOL........so i guess we can say LIFE was designed for people of understanding!? especially economic life!? so what level of performance/COMPETENCE is acceptable to keep it all running smooth and pleasant!? you said you would never go into debt!? does that mean you OWE no debt of ANY kind to ANYBODY else, including your parents!? i still have not zeroed in on what we are actually discussing here other than some kind of natural dislike for SOMETHING!? of course i've asked lots of questions you aint answered tryin to get a better idea of your lifestyle/origins!? i myself get the feeling i could have lived a completely different life if i had been able to make better decisions than i did!? and so if i could start over knowing what i know now.......: :1crysad: :spin2: :king22:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    63

    Re: Religious Scams - Miracles

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    OK, what IS your FAULT!? LOL........so i guess we can say LIFE was designed for people of understanding!? especially economic life!? so what level of performance/COMPETENCE is acceptable to keep it all running smooth and pleasant!? you said you would never go into debt!? does that mean you OWE no debt of ANY kind to ANYBODY else, including your parents!? i still have not zeroed in on what we are actually discussing here other than some kind of natural dislike for SOMETHING!? of course i've asked lots of questions you aint answered tryin to get a better idea of your lifestyle/origins!? i myself get the feeling i could have lived a completely different life if i had been able to make better decisions than i did!? and so if i could start over knowing what i know now.......: :1crysad: :spin2: :king22:
    Debt has its foundation in Religion. Goes something like this. You shall not charge your fellows usury or interest. I believe thats in Judiasm. So if thats the case you think everyone should be wise enough to avoid that. Even time payments I think you alluded to. Thats total garbage. Once more religion swipes what is simply called cheating. lol. No such thing as usury.

    Now if someone is caught stealing in Christianty. "Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?”

    Cheating is like well really, really overcharging for something bought.

    So does the Christian forgive the sin or debt? Hey probably not. I wouldn't. lol. Once again its easy to forgive someone that drove over part of your lawn. However someone that steals. Let me point out stealing is different from cheating. This isn't an object lesson for you Lexx by any means. This is an overall commentary.

    Where the foundation for usury is found no telling. It could simply be applied to what a culture has in their particular neck of the woods. Taken from the basics of stealing.

    I lend. However would I throw someone out of their house or take what makes a life for them outside of taking what I have. No. I'm not a hard ass. The world has part of what the basics are. The rest was screwed up at some point in my opinion. You have to take peoples situations individually and not merit blame for the entire situation on one person.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Religious Scams - Miracles

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    Debt has its foundation in Religion. Goes something like this. You shall not charge your fellows usury or interest. I believe thats in Judiasm. So if thats the case you think everyone should be wise enough to avoid that. Even time payments I think you alluded to. Thats total garbage. Once more religion swipes what is simply called cheating. lol. No such thing as usury.

    Now if someone is caught stealing in Christianty. "Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?”

    Cheating is like well really, really overcharging for something bought.

    So does the Christian forgive the sin or debt? Hey probably not. I wouldn't. lol. Once again its easy to forgive someone that drove over part of your lawn. However someone that steals. Let me point out stealing is different from cheating. This isn't an object lesson for you Lexx by any means. This is an overall commentary.

    Where the foundation for usury is found no telling. It could simply be applied to what a culture has in their particular neck of the woods. Taken from the basics of stealing.

    I lend. However would I throw someone out of their house or take what makes a life for them outside of taking what I have. No. I'm not a hard ass. The world has part of what the basics are. The rest was screwed up at some point in my opinion. You have to take peoples situations individually and not merit blame for the entire situation on one person.
    you could say the foundation for USURY is AUTHORITY?! maybe the spartans started it!? not likely i suppose now i have to study this subject in more detail as you have brought it to my attention!? oh HECK, why not just look at what is happening to me personally in this economy!? so a help buddy wants to borrow some money and i dont want to risk it as his financial life is a messand i cannot stomach the loss!? so he OFFERS me INTEREST/percentage BONUS on repayment and while at first it is small the more he borrows the more he offers in return and at some point i say yes as i cannot resist the PROFIT!? and i see it as a LESSON to him that eventually he will bankrupt himself so to speak!? now at the same time i am giving him economic advice/instruction and checking on his spending habits!? alas i cannot be THERE when he messes up!? and he is happy with the arrangement as it gives him a security feeling!? as soon as his work status picks up the borrowing should end!? his drinking to i hope!? cause that's where the money goes!? why dont i just cut him off and force him to get things under control!? 2 reasons, it would end our work help relationship and it would likely end our friendship!? plus i drink some too (i try quitting quite frequently) so it seems HYPOCRITICAL on my part!? :rryumy: ing1::crazy1::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    63

    Re: Religious Scams - Miracles

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    you could say the foundation for USURY is AUTHORITY?! maybe the spartans started it!? not likely i suppose now i have to study this subject in more detail as you have brought it to my attention!? oh HECK, why not just look at what is happening to me personally in this economy!? so a help buddy wants to borrow some money and i dont want to risk it as his financial life is a messand i cannot stomach the loss!? so he OFFERS me INTEREST/percentage BONUS on repayment and while at first it is small the more he borrows the more he offers in return and at some point i say yes as i cannot resist the PROFIT!? and i see it as a LESSON to him that eventually he will bankrupt himself so to speak!? now at the same time i am giving him economic advice/instruction and checking on his spending habits!? alas i cannot be THERE when he messes up!? and he is happy with the arrangement as it gives him a security feeling!? as soon as his work status picks up the borrowing should end!? his drinking to i hope!? cause that's where the money goes!? why dont i just cut him off and force him to get things under control!? 2 reasons, it would end our work help relationship and it would likely end our friendship!? plus i drink some too (i try quitting quite frequently) so it seems HYPOCRITICAL on my part!? :rryumy: ing1::crazy1::
    Drinking is worry if you do it for reasons of making yourself more comfortable. Forget the stress. Enjoy. People like taking on trouble. No reason for that. It's going to be a good year. Live it up. Dear Abby says not a time for a new financial venture. Thats causes stress. Stick to the non-material things like food. Hey even water. Theres an idea I have. Building houses out of stone. Thats a very lost art. Those houses they have in France last for hundereds of years they are expensive. Hydroponics. Things that have to do with the sea and medicine. Those are great. Television thats another. I have alway like shows myself. Gobs of talent just waiting. David Spade is an incredible talent just waiting for a show I'm sure. SNL players are the best at comedy.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Religious Scams - Miracles

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    First off. I am not picking on Christians. Mormons, Jehovia's witness, Muslim, Judiasm. I am really addressing all. There are just more Christians around in this country than anything else religous.

    I can name a few that could qualify. A few that may turn some religous heads. The first would be the Holy Land. That qualifies as a modern religous miricle in some peoples minds. It would not take much to rip that one to shreds. Others would be Fatima. The Popes miracles. Benny "Get some" Hinn and the Beverly Hills magical mystery tour. The miracles prayer cloth's of Robert Tilton and the Reverend Ike who died and was buried.

    No the only ones you can really prove are in that book. Once again its a pile of paper with no verification other than the numerous tourist traps that exist. Tourist traps were common back when. Two headed aligators etc. List the miracles in your life. Give us a chance to gloss over why your so involved in Religion. Living a happy, goofy life where ignorance is bliss dosen't count.
    so your sayin a happy goofy life is NO MIRACLE!? i mean how many people DO live that life so to speak some sans the goofy!? and what cha dont know cant hurt you is another common idea!? for instance, i just learned about the possibilty of elephants going extinct in the wild and now it's a problem for me!? a nag of sorts that something should be done and until it is i am grieved!? i think this kind of mind anxiety is tha biggest cause of drinking since drinking is an exercise in forgetting what you know!? ing1::judges: :spin2::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    63

    Re: Religious Scams - Miracles

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so your sayin a happy goofy life is NO MIRACLE!? i mean how many people DO live that life so to speak some sans the goofy!? and what cha dont know cant hurt you is another common idea!? for instance, i just learned about the possibilty of elephants going extinct in the wild and now it's a problem for me!? a nag of sorts that something should be done and until it is i am grieved!? i think this kind of mind anxiety is tha biggest cause of drinking since drinking is an exercise in forgetting what you know!? ing1::judges: :spin2::
    America gets blamed for everything. Not suprised they would get blamed for elephants that die. When the real culprits go free. Your concerned about elephants. I'm concerned about senseless strip mining throughout Africa. These greedy pricks are taking all they need. People like Spain and others. While they make everyone think its alway poor hungry, malnourished people and a land filled with famine. This has been going on since the 40's. Not only blacks live in Africa. Thats another assumption that is way, way off. The Dutch had South Africa. That was obvious. While Spain plays their little BS game of housing crisis. Arranged trouble at home. While all this is going on He's getting rich by digging in every hole in Africa lol. Mineral rights? Who gave mineral rights to Spain? Thanks. America's the whipping boy for all misdeeds.
    Last edited by Jorkin61; 03-01-2013 at 09:46 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Religious Scams - Miracles

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    America gets blamed for everything. Not suprised they would get blamed for elephants that die. When the real culprits go free. Your concerned about elephants. I'm concerned about senseless strip mining throughout Africa. These greedy pricks are taking all they need. People like Spain and others. While they make everyone think its alway poor hungry, malnourished people and a land filled with famine. This has been going on since the 40's. Not only blacks live in Africa. Thats another assumption that is way, way off. The Dutch had South Africa. That was obvious. While Spain plays their little BS game of housing crisis. Arranged trouble at home. While all this is going on He's getting rich by digging in every hole in Africa lol. Mineral rights? Who gave mineral rights to Spain? Thanks. America's the whipping boy for all misdeeds.
    conquer and PILLAGE!? it's BIBLICAL after all!? speaking of STRIP mining, i get nauseous over GOLD DIGGERS!? the kind of mining that destroys land and waterways with water BLASTING/MERCURY CONTAMINATION!? really an environmental TOXIC BLEMISH!? interestingly enough, in the elephant situation, providing the LOCALS with a DECENT WAGE so they dont have to POACH and educating to the responsibility of care and management of their backyard resources, is WAY better than some GOV ENFORCEMENT SCHEME!? this i would say, is the KEY to all human self destructive/MISBEHAVIOR problems!? so which famous city do you think is MORE romantic (not so much from the young love sense) VENICE , PARIS or another!? :liefde::yb:
    Last edited by lexx; 03-02-2013 at 05:51 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Similar Threads

  1. The worst religious scams
    By Administrator in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2013, 09:40 PM
  2. Little Miracles Rabbit Rescue
    By PinkLemonade in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 01:22 PM
  3. Anti-Religious Scams by Democrats
    By BarackZero in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 06:53 AM
  4. Isn't have a "Religious Scams" section redundant?
    By raceboy in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 01:57 PM
  5. Counter religious extremism with religious compassion
    By Phinnly Slash Buster in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 05:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •