+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio...hoping for somewhere without Winters in the next 5 years.
    Posts
    240

    Alright, seriously?

    Is there anything on the internet (business or gift site) that ISN'T a scam?

    Argh....

    The internet really is only for porn anymore...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    201

    Re: Alright, seriously?

    You're kidding, right?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    340

    Re: Alright, seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by internet-junkie
    You're kidding, right?

    That do you expect, its his first post, and he was just let out of his bubble.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    105

    Re: Alright, seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by sardonicone
    Is there anything on the internet (business or gift site) that ISN'T a scam?

    Argh....

    The internet really is only for porn anymore...
    They're not all scams. I just got a $400 Dyson vacuum cleaner for $27 through one of the free gift sites. I'm waiting on a Wii from another one of them.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio...hoping for somewhere without Winters in the next 5 years.
    Posts
    240

    Re: Alright, seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by internet-junkie
    You're kidding, right?

    Does my cynicism alarm you?

    Quote Originally Posted by justin860
    That do you expect, its his first post, and he was just let out of his bubble.
    Your attempts at wit have failed. I'll give you a gold star for the effort though.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hooya
    They're not all scams. I just got a $400 Dyson vacuum cleaner for $27 through one of the free gift sites. I'm waiting on a Wii from another one of them.
    So, it wasn't free then?

    Yes, yes, I know, I know, semantics.

    Allow me to be more specific. It seems to me that the majority of the internet is now made of up "home based business" offers or "investment opportunities" that are all smoke and mirrors.

    Even the several survey sites I'm on offer nothing more than "chances" at winning prize drawings that are probably fictional at best.

    It's rather exasperating, to say the least.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    105

    Re: Alright, seriously?

    OK, but honestly, the $27 came from ordering other stuff. So I paid nothing for the actual Dyson, although I did pay for other things that I intended to immediately cancel.

    Now, another one that I'm waiting for will cost me $0. Unless you count the charges for the Blockbuster Online account that I signed up for, which I am using, and cost me no more than it would if I got it any other way. I don't count those because I'm paying for that service. For singing up for a service that I actually use I don't feel like any of that money is going to my gift.

    OK, so shelling out $27 for a $400 vacuum isn't technically free, but if you could buy something you wanted at 95% off wouldn't you do it rather than pay full price?

    Yes, the home business and investment B.S. is just that: B.S. But someone is making money doing that, it's just not a typical result. Neither are the results you see on any diet program, but you see ads for those online all the time. "I lost 25lbs" on Diet X (results not typical). Is that a scam too?

  7. #7
    a04cmccl Guest

    Re: Alright, seriously?

    Ok Dude! I'm going to stop you right there. First of all, there are lots of gifting sites that work and also lots that don't. Second, there are a few money-making programs that actually do work. You just have to know which ones they are. Just check my signature for an example of a program that does work.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio...hoping for somewhere without Winters in the next 5 years.
    Posts
    240

    Re: Alright, seriously?

    Yeah, I've been educated on the gifting sites.

    I'm now a regular at freelunchroom.com's forums, actually.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    58

    Re: Alright, seriously?

    There is a good training site that teaches you everything about making money using the gifting sites. This whole thing is actually so organized and simple. I have tried it and it actually works. It fits my criteria. No selling, flexible (work any time), simple and easy and not time consuming. The training site I am talking about is in my signature and it offers it's services for free.... (really free).

    This is how I got the VIP membership completely free. They asked me to finish an offer to get the basic membership. I did that. The offer had a free trial. Then they asked me to finish another offer to upgrade to the VIP membership. I refused. They proposed that I tell three of my friends about the site and get the upgrade. I did that and got the upgrade to the VIP section right away. That's the section you need to get to, it has training videos, useful links and some other bonuses. They give you all the "secrets" and they make it really easy... a no-brainer.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio...hoping for somewhere without Winters in the next 5 years.
    Posts
    240

    Re: Alright, seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by wealth78
    There is a good training site that teaches you everything about making money using the gifting sites. This whole thing is actually so organized and simple. I have tried it and it actually works. It fits my criteria. No selling, flexible (work any time), simple and easy and not time consuming. The training site I am talking about is in my signature and it offers it's services for free.... (really free).

    This is how I got the VIP membership completely free. They asked me to finish an offer to get the basic membership. I did that. The offer had a free trial. Then they asked me to finish another offer to upgrade to the VIP membership. I refused. They proposed that I tell three of my friends about the site and get the upgrade. I did that and got the upgrade to the VIP section right away. That's the section you need to get to, it has training videos, useful links and some other bonuses. They give you all the "secrets" and they make it really easy... a no-brainer.

    While it is true you can get that for free, if you just go to the forums they will walk you through the process anyways.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    58

    Re: Alright, seriously?

    Yes you are right. But I just found it way easier for me to get the training in audio and video than having to read or PM a more experienced member back and forth. Plus the nice resources and bonuses they have...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    83

    Re: Alright, seriously?

    " Is there anything on the internet (business or gift site) that ISN'T a scam? "

    Funnily enough I run a porn site ( one of the biggest of Yahoo's Adult Groups )
    and I have an online money-making venture. Neither are scams.

    Harry

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    19

    Re: Alright, seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by harrypalmer
    " Is there anything on the internet (business or gift site) that ISN'T a scam? "

    Funnily enough I run a porn site ( one of the biggest of Yahoo's Adult Groups )
    and I have an online money-making venture. Neither are scams.

    Harry

    aahhH haah hahhh haaahhhh!


    Your forum name gave it away.
    :eek:

    Niiiice.

    I think I might shut down my envelope stuffin biz.

    IWonTheNorthCarolinaLottery.com :)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    83

    Re: Alright, seriously?

    so you'll signing up to my money making venture too ?

Similar Threads

  1. Alright , lets leave Barack Hussein Obama alone
    By franKg in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 04:20 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 08:07 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •