+ Reply to Thread

DXSupport - Information Distribution, Corrections and Legality Issues

Comments from DXSupport regarding "Information Distribution, Corrections and Legality Issues", posted with permission.

As a by-product of interacting online, it is more often than not that GDT Inc. receives information about another individuals interpretation of the DXSystem and/or related services which is contradictory to the services intention and design. Over the course of our development which; in both our offline and online stages is bordering on a decade of production and planning; we have spent a much larger time than we would have liked to, correcting mis-information and mis-interpretation transmitted online.

Although this is an unavoidable occurrence with a system as large and complex as the services offered by GDT Inc., to date, unless this information was severely incorrect we simply did not have the time and available resources to make the necessary corrections. As we are now on the verge of the release of some of the largest services and opportunities ever to be offered by GDT Inc., we will now be pursuing these issues more rapidly.

To assist in this process, we always request that people report any findings of mis-information being published online. We also ask that should you receive any information via a third-party to verify that the information is correct before proceeding with any instructions giving in that information.

It is always advisable to use common sense when dealing with information not obtained directly from the source or provider of the service. Many sites online who offer guidance, training or advise do NOT have the qualifications or where required, licenses to give such information or advice and it is also likely that information portrayed on these sites is gleaned from the source and modified which may render it inaccurate, incomplete or misleading.

GDT Inc. has already instigated several investigations into certain individuals responsible for the production and reproduction of such information sources. It is hoped that a reduction in this type of information distribution will lead to less time spent on defense of services and features and more time on forward development and planning of new services for the future.
    Doro Ajani
    http://moorishtreasury.com/

"When a man tells you that he got rich through hard work, ask him: 'Whose?' " - Don Marquis

Re: DXSupport - Information Distribution, Corrections and Legality Issues

DXSynergy is a known ponzi scam that has already run its course. The ripe days are gone and the branches are bare. There are tons of angry "investors" left holding the proverbial bag. You would need to be deaf, blind, and dumb to give your hard earned money to DXSynergy, formerly DXIO, formerly DXGold, aka GDT. You would have to be pretty much RETARDED!.....Right, Doro??

*****Doro*****
    Last edited by phlipper; 01-30-2007 at 02:12 AM.

phlipper,

Resorting to personal attacks because you can't debate the content of the information says more about you than it does about me. This is the second forum that you've followed me into today.

I have to wonder what your boss thinks of your misuse of company internet access.

If you think that GDT, Inc. is a criminal enterprise, why don't you learn how to draft a formal, properly formatted, legal complaint, to the appropriate bodies that would have jurisdiction?

Of course, once you do that, you wouldn't be able to continue attacking people personally in various discussion forums.
    Doro Ajani

"When a man tells you that he got rich through hard work, ask him: 'Whose?' " - Don Marquis

Quote Originally Posted by Doro Ajani
    phlipper,

Resorting to personal attacks because you can't debate the content of the information says more about you than it does about me. This is the second forum that you've followed me into today.

I have to wonder what your boss thinks of your misuse of company internet access.

If you think that GDT, Inc. is a criminal enterprise, why don't you learn how to draft a formal, properly formatted, legal complaint, to the appropriate bodies that would have jurisdiction?

Of course, once you do that, you wouldn't be able to continue attacking people personally in various discussion forums.
    1) I don't use the internet at work.
    2) Having never invested a penny in any scam, it would be rather silly to file a complaint.
    3) Warning others about the DX scam is a proper thing to do. My posts are old here. It has nothing to do with following you around. It just happens that when I get here, you have just been promoting the scam prior to my arrival.
    What interest is it or yours that you need to try to legitimize this thing? Oh...I remember. You sell e-books and other promotional goodies for the DX scam. :eek:
    .....psst..hey, Doro....We are in Scam.com's Internet Scams folder....remember? ......DX is a S-C-A-M ;)
    Last edited by phlipper; 01-30-2007 at 04:53 AM.

phlipper,

I challenge you to draft a formal, properly formatted, legal complaint, to the appropriate bodies that would have jurisdiction, against GDT, Inc.

I'd suggest that you get help from your friends from TalkGold.

Doro Ajani

Quote Originally Posted by Doro Ajani
    phlipper,

I challenge you to draft a formal, properly formatted, legal complaint, to the appropriate bodies that would have jurisdiction, against GDT, Inc.

I'd suggest that you get help from your friends from TalkGold.

Doro,

First, as P pointed out, he has no "standing" (a legal term) to file a complaint, he was not suckered into the scam. As for a "formal, properly formatted, legal complaint" well, he's not making a complaint here, he's warning people, and that, for lack of a better one is for this forum a "formal, properly formatted, legal complaint" as far as I can tell.
    And after you make a complaint to law enformcement, there is nothing to prevent him from making whatever comments here he chooses, we encourage people to call thiefs and scammers names. If you're offended by being called a thief, I'd suggest you quit posting dis information in order to yourself or through affiliation steal people's money.

You are, of course, perfectly welcome to quit coming here yourself, I've often wondered how stupid one needs to be to troll for suckers on a website dedicated to exposing scams like the one you're pimping today.
    If people are looking for real and verified business opportunities....DRF Fund is definitely a program that I can recommend with confidence."

Wanrou

Xavier is a full standing, card carrying member of the world banking cartel, payroll number 297330079.

All posts are sponsored by the NWO, the Illuminati, Zionist, Freemasons, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberger Group and the Tri-Lateral Commission.

Xavier writes his blithe little commentary from a well armed bunker complex in Maineville, Ohio, USA.

visitors are advised to have either an appointment or body armor

Your results may vary, certain disclaimers may apply, offers not valid in Vermont or the US Marshall Islands
    If people are looking for real and verified business opportunities....DRF Fund is definitely a program that I can recommend with confidence."

Wanrou

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Xavier is a full standing, card carrying member of the world banking cartel, payroll number 297330079.

All posts are sponsored by the NWO, the Illuminati, Zionist, Freemasons, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberger Group and the Tri-Lateral Commission.

Xavier writes his blithe little commentary from a well armed bunker complex in Maineville, Ohio, USA.

visitors are advised to have either an appointment or body armor

Your results may vary, certain disclaimers may apply, offers not valid in Vermont or the US Marshall Islands
    :D Thanks for the support, Xavier!! :D

Nothing funnier than backing a scam on a site exposing scams.

Quote Originally Posted by phlipper
    :D Thanks for the support, Xavier!! :D
    :D

I'm also slightly eccentric sometimes.

Wanrou

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    :D

I'm also slightly eccentric sometimes.
    Doro would do well to get those silly glasses fixed. It does nothing for his credibility and it makes him look so.....well...retarded. :o