+ Reply to Thread

Nuitech Question - Please answer once and for all!!!!

I have done offers for a free plasma, and had a great experience and very much enjoying my TV. I want to go for more rewards, but have 1 question:

How do you know which websites are valid?

People post links for different rewards (like the "gold mine" thread), but I've also heard that if you can't find it on Google than it's not valid?! I've called Nuitech to validate links, but all they tell is that if I can't Google it then I'm not suppose to use it.

Someone please clear this up, because it's useless for people to post links in this forum if they're not valid. Thank you.

Re: Nuitech Question - Please answer once and for all!!!!

Always google links just to be sure. Don't ever trust anyone else to find valid links for you. They may be legit today, but not tomorrow. If you call NT, they will tell you to google it. They mean it. They have a lot of sites. They probably don't know. Remember, google is your friend.

jw

Re: Nuitech Question - Please answer once and for all!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tesseract21
    I have done offers for a free plasma, and had a great experience and very much enjoying my TV. I want to go for more rewards, but have 1 question:

How do you know which websites are valid?

People post links for different rewards (like the "gold mine" thread), but I've also heard that if you can't find it on Google than it's not valid?! I've called Nuitech to validate links, but all they tell is that if I can't Google it then I'm not suppose to use it.

Someone please clear this up, because it's useless for people to post links in this forum if they're not valid. Thank you.
    NT has also told me that you have to be able to find it in google. Take a screenshot of the google results where you found the link, for insurance - NT is geting very stingy with their gifts after a recent doubling in the amount of gifts thaey have been paying out. better be safe in case you get audited by them - another recent trend.