+ Reply to Thread

How long for PayDayOk to credit?

Hi,

Great board you guys got here. I'm now into the DIY scene, taking it slow but also doing all the right things. Actually keeping a few of the trials! :D Blockbuster is good and Columbia House is not too expensive if you're going to buy DVDs anyway. Here's my question: how long does it take PayDayOk to credit? I've taken out a loan and it's already been disbursed but still no credit; it's been about a week and that offer is the only one I have left.

Another question: I know a lot of people do other boards for freebies. I know we can't use the same site but NT says any other one will do... but which offers can you re-do if you're already done it once?

Thanks all for your help!!

Re: How long for PayDayOk to credit?

Quote Originally Posted by l0pher
    Hi,

Great board you guys got here. I'm now into the DIY scene, taking it slow but also doing all the right things. Actually keeping a few of the trials! :D Blockbuster is good and Columbia House is not too expensive if you're going to buy DVDs anyway. Here's my question: how long does it take PayDayOk to credit? I've taken out a loan and it's already been disbursed but still no credit; it's been about a week and that offer is the only one I have left.

Another question: I know a lot of people do other boards for freebies. I know we can't use the same site but NT says any other one will do... but which offers can you re-do if you're already done it once?

Thanks all for your help!!
    PayDayOK never credited for me; rather than wait for manual credit I just did another offer.