+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Satan's Last Desperate Escape

In the past few years, cosmologists have discovered a huge flow of galaxies heading in one direction to the boundary of the universe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_flow

"A Startling astronomical discovery made in 2008 may represent the smoking gun for the existence of regions of the universe beyond the cosmic horizon" (Page 131, Edge of the Universe, Paul Halpern, 2012).

"To the researchers astonishment, they found that hundreds of clusters (galaxies) are being drawn toward a certain part of the sky at 2.2 million miles per hour. It is as if a plug had been pulled out of that region and the clusters had streaming toward it . . . Nothing known in astronomy could be causing such a colossal movement." Page 133.

Some cosmologists have proposed it may be another universe pulling a large numbers of galaxies toward it.

There is however no evidence of other universes.

After billions of years attacking to escape the universe, Satan may be making one last attempt.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-17-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Re: Satan's Last Desperate Escape

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    In the past few years, cosmologists have discovered a huge flow of galaxies heading toward one spot on the boundary of the universe.

"A Startling astronomical discovery made in 2008 may represent the smoking gun for the existence of regions of the universe beyond the cosmic horizon" (Page 131, Edge of the Universe, Halpern, 2012).

"To the researchers astonishment, they found that hundreds of clusters (galaxies) are being drawn toward a certain part of the sky at 2.2 million miles per hour. It is as if a plug had been pulled out of that region and the clusters had streaming toward it . . . Nothing known in astronomy could be causing such a colossal movement." Page 133.

Some cosmologists have proposed it may be another universe pulling a large numbers of galaxies toward it.

After billions of years attacking to escape the universe, Satan may be making one last attempt.
    This is a classic no doubt. lol. Damn I wish this whole thing would end lol. The religous fascination with the end of the earth. The sky watching which some atheists do also which is really nerve-wracking. Most people are bored with that kind of thing. I find NASA extremely boring. Theres nothing you can really get to and if you did there isn't much there I suppose. Not anything to speak of just some guys floating on a space station. I'm really impressed and even further bored by what they have found, seen and heard I could care less. lol. The american public could care less in my opinion. Just a small contingent of people fascinated with zero gravity poo and eating food out of a bag. WOW. lol. Me I'm bored. There is no end to the world. None its something that goes on forever. Relgious misery is of their own imagination. They are in the minority of people. Thats just fine with most of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    This is a classic no doubt. lol. Damn I wish this whole thing would end lol. The religous fascination with the end of the earth. The sky watching which some atheists do also which is really nerve-wracking. Most people are bored with that kind of thing. I find NASA extremely boring. Theres nothing you can really get to and if you did there isn't much there I suppose. Not anything to speak of just some guys floating on a space station. I'm really impressed and even further bored by what they have found, seen and heard I could care less. lol. The american public could care less in my opinion. Just a small contingent of people fascinated with zero gravity poo and eating food out of a bag. WOW. lol. Me I'm bored. There is no end to the world. None its something that goes on forever. Relgious misery is of their own imagination. They are in the minority of people. Thats just fine with most of us.
    You have just defined "lack of curiosity." I suppose almost anything qualifies as boring. If the world ends from a cosmic event, asteroid or a supernova explosion, then it would be of interest. Where would humankind be without curiosity? Maybe living in cave with nothing to do but count rocks is the way to go. Then, you'd be worrying about where the next meal comes from.

You have just defined "lack of curiosity." I suppose almost anything qualifies as boring. If the world ends from a cosmic event, asteroid or a supernova explosion, then it would be of interest. Where would humankind be without curiosity? Maybe living in cave with nothing to do but count rocks is the way to go. Then, you'd be worrying about where the next meal comes from.
    Entire lack of curiosity. Thing is there is no food in outerspace. Maybe thats the point. The one worry I would have is working for someone else and being their lackey. Say sewing tents for someone being their quiet little step and fetch it.

I love the typical Christian reaction. Just goes to prove that there really isn't anything but verse memory and application if you can remember it. Otherwise you revert to human behavior. No use trying to escape it. Like any human on your best behavior you can try to impress with Christian manner. Deal is. I've seen thousands of Christians react in anger, violent temper, cursing, animosity etc. So really there is no change. No turn the other cheek, answer humbly for your reason for believing. No consider or esteem others better than ones self. I have seen the most overt anger at people because they could not convince people like athiests to belive. Its childish. I proves there is no "God" changing or transforming an individual into something else.
    Last edited by Jorkin61; 02-17-2013 at 09:00 PM.

I would like to help Satan escape, is there anything I can do to help him, being a devout religious person?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowhawker View Post
    I would like to help Satan escape, is there anything I can do to help him, being a devout religious person?
    LOL. It goes hand in hand dosen't it. How they get a dead person to stay alive and burn in hell is really magical. Dogs and cats are alive do they die and burn in hell. No they don't have a spirit whatever that is lol. Either that or you go to heaven on a cloud just like jesus. Anything I try throwing at a cloud comes right back I don't know about you. Then their is the Christian airplane theory and infinity.

I threw my dead opossum up into a cloud and a magical cloud fairy took it to heaven.Now she talks to me in my head all day. Are you saying that's wrong????

Quote Originally Posted by shadowhawker View Post
    I threw my dead opossum up into a cloud and a magical cloud fairy took it to heaven.Now she talks to me in my head all day. Are you saying that's wrong????
    The voice your hearing may be your own. lol. Don't mess with faith dude! lol. People living in the shadows shunning life. That just know theres a better way. Pidgeon holed into their imagination by writings. When using there own imagination for themselves could make them happy and take them far.
    Last edited by Jorkin61; 02-17-2013 at 10:46 PM.

Can you help me let Satan escape?

Entire lack of curiosity. Thing is there is no food in outerspace. Maybe thats the point. The one worry I would have is working for someone else and being their lackey. Say sewing tents for someone being their quiet little step and fetch it.

I love the typical Christian reaction. Just goes to prove that there really isn't anything but verse memory and application if you can remember it. Otherwise you revert to human behavior. No use trying to escape it. Like any human on your best behavior you can try to impress with Christian manner. Deal is. I've seen thousands of Christians react in anger, violent temper, cursing, animosity etc. So really there is no change. No turn the other cheek, answer humbly for your reason for believing. No consider or esteem others better than ones self. I have seen the most overt anger at people because they could not convince people like athiests to belive. Its childish. I proves there is no "God" changing or transforming an individual into something else.
    The thread is not about Christians. Satan doesn't discriminate, all believers in God are the same. Also, atheist are the same as believers, both are mortal beings.

The thread is not about Christians. Satan doesn't discriminate, all believers in God are the same. Also, atheist are the same as believers, both are mortal beings.
    lol. The thread isn't about christians but the topic is the christian nemesis? What about the rest of the world that dosen't even think about your 'god' or his bad guy? You attribute everything bad to the christian nemisis. You see through those eyes. Either that or a 'god' that allows bad things to happen. So the explanation for all thats bad is the devil or his minions. I have seen some Christians react in some very human ways. The same way I would. Which tells me they react like men. So is what your saying is if your a man and react like a man thats from the devil? That would make you more like a child denying the fact your a man and attributing all you very natural reactions to a boogeyman.

If Satan is'nt trying to escape, who is?
    Someone must be out there with the plug for the hole?
    We need to get this fixed, soon.

lol. The thread isn't about christians but the topic is the christian nemesis? What about the rest of the world that dosen't even think about your 'god' or his bad guy? You attribute everything bad to the christian nemisis. You see through those eyes. Either that or a 'god' that allows bad things to happen. So the explanation for all thats bad is the devil or his minions. I have seen some Christians react in some very human ways. The same way I would. Which tells me they react like men. So is what your saying is if your a man and react like a man thats from the devil? That would make you more like a child denying the fact your a man and attributing all you very natural reactions to a boogeyman.
    you mean you didn't know man is a PUPPET of the GODS!? must be a logical reason!? the question is, should anything be DONE about it!? what about law breaking and FORGIVENESS!? remember, the christian god is LOVE!? of course DEMONIC possession is NOt in that equation, unless it's TEMPORARY!? ever been to an EXORCISM!? catholics are famous for those.....right!? or maybe most WOMEN make good exorcists!? or at least good DEVIL TAMERS!? ::crazy1::chicken:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

In the past few years, cosmologists have discovered a huge flow of galaxies heading in one direction to the boundary of the universe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_flow

"A Startling astronomical discovery made in 2008 may represent the smoking gun for the existence of regions of the universe beyond the cosmic horizon" (Page 131, Edge of the Universe, Paul Halpern, 2012).

maybe the universe was BORN from SOMETHING which this PHENOMENON is indicating like a BIRTH canal or UMBILICAL hole!? i'm sure an episode of STAR TREK has BEEN there, DONE THAT, and moved on!? ::yelcutelaughA::crazy1:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    you mean you didn't know man is a PUPPET of the GODS!? must be a logical reason!? the question is, should anything be DONE about it!? what about law breaking and FORGIVENESS!? remember, the christian god is LOVE!? of course DEMONIC possession is NOt in that equation, unless it's TEMPORARY!? ever been to an EXORCISM!? catholics are famous for those.....right!? or maybe most WOMEN make good exorcists!? or at least good DEVIL TAMERS!? ::crazy1::chicken:
    What people see as a "sky hook" lol. I see as more like earths boundries. Boundries are not control. Its good there are boundries unstead of the absolute confusion of "god" letting this or that happen. Never knowing WTF he is letting happen and not letting happen. Women are the evil of course. Everything in relgion keeps man and woman from themselves in their natural state of desire and aggression. Men spying out silly demon filled women in church filled with all kinds of lusts. Her feet's lead down to the pit. Stay away from that adulterous woman. So that begs the question does sex out of wedlocks is that adultry or is sex adultry even if your not married. Well lets look at Jesus mumbling to himself and writing in the sand. Nothing like a good stoning. Gather all the girls relatives and let them stone her to death. Nothing makes sense about any of that. A gang of people getting together and sereptiously stoning a woman to death is murder. Indeed there was nothing in the OT about stoning a woman to death for adultry just homosexuality and the like. Nothing anywhere in the book about that. They just added that in. For the moments sake. New rule lol. Murdering someone for having sex could be messy business. It's so ridiculous it doesn't really bear repeating. However Jesus the merciful, good guy put an end to what never really was in the first place.

So FINAL POINT. If thats the case in their religion. HOW COME THEY AREN'T STONING PEOPLE TO DEATH IN THE "HOLY LAND" in this day and time? Why because its murder just back then same as it is now. Without all the bullshit magic of religon. So Jesus changed the childern of the devil. Whos father is the devil. Which Christians do now still think they are devil filled. Are now a kind gentle people with actual laws against murder.
    Last edited by Jorkin61; 02-18-2013 at 11:49 AM.

What people see as a "sky hook" lol. I see as more like earths boundries. Boundries are not control. Its good there are boundries unstead of the absolute confusion of "god" letting this or that happen. Never knowing WTF he is letting happen and not letting happen. Women are the evil of course. Everything in relgion keeps man and woman from themselves in their natural state of desire and aggression. Men spying out silly demon filled women in church filled with all kinds of lusts. Her feet's lead down to the pit. Stay away from that adulterous woman. So that begs the question does sex out of wedlocks is that adultry or is sex adultry even if your not married. Well lets look at Jesus mumbling to himself and writing in the sand. Nothing like a good stoning. Gather all the girls relatives and let them stone her to death. Nothing makes sense about any of that. A gang of people getting together and sereptiously stoning a woman to death is murder. Indeed there was nothing in the OT about stoning a woman to death for adultry just homosexuality and the like. Nothing anywhere in the book about that. They just added that in. For the moments sake. New rule lol. Murdering someone for having sex could be messy business. It's so ridiculous it doesn't really bear repeating. However Jesus the merciful, good guy put an end to what never really was in the first place.

So FINAL POINT. If thats the case in their religion. HOW COME THEY AREN'T STONING PEOPLE TO DEATH IN THE "HOLY LAND" in this day and time? Why because its murder just back then same as it is now. Without all the bullshit magic of religon. So Jesus changed the childern of the devil. Whos father is the devil. Which Christians do now still think they are devil filled. Are now a kind gentle people with actual laws against murder.
    well i think religion has become more LIBERAL these days although you can prolly find some HARD CORE preachers still around ESPECIALLY in the WARMER CLIMATES where all the SIN is so well "SEASONED"!? more time and occasion, hot tin roof and all......and i just heard a tv preacher say it's his JOB to be in peoples SHIT all the time!? of course a GREAT bedside manner would help considerably if ya ask me!? cause like i always say (just now) i'd rather SEE a sermon(in action) than sit and listen to 1!? :bah:::chicken::angel: