+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Satan's Last Desperate Escape

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    well i think religion has become more LIBERAL these days although you can prolly find some HARD CORE preachers still around ESPECIALLY in the WARMER CLIMATES where all the SIN is so well "SEASONED"!? more time and occasion, hot tin roof and all......and i just heard a tv preacher say it's his JOB to be in peoples SHIT all the time!? of course a GREAT bedside manner would help considerably if ya ask me!? cause like i always say (just now) i'd rather SEE a sermon(in action) than sit and listen to 1!? :bah:::chicken::angel:
    LoL. Hard core and having fun lol. Warmer climates are a breeding ground for sin thats true. Its better when you can sin around the clock and not have to stay indoors. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    LOL. It goes hand in hand dosen't it. How they get a dead person to stay alive and burn in hell is really magical. Dogs and cats are alive do they die and burn in hell. No they don't have a spirit whatever that is lol. Either that or you go to heaven on a cloud just like jesus. Anything I try throwing at a cloud comes right back I don't know about you. Then their is the Christian airplane theory and infinity.

I thought everyone knew!

Have a listen to what the Landover Baptists have to say.

You'll find it........enlightening. :angel:

Here's the mp3 link:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/60second/2006/pets.mp3

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    I thought everyone knew!

Have a listen to what the Landover Baptists have to say.

You'll find it........enlightening. :angel:

Here's the mp3 link:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/60second/2006/pets.mp3

After that, I'll never see dogs as pets. They're food for Chinese and in the afterlife they'll be food snacks in hell. Hey, eating dogs is worse than communism.:2gunsfiring_v1: I'll never visit China!:chicken::rryumy:
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-18-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    After that, I'll never see dogs as pets. They're food for Chinese and in the afterlife they'll be food snacks in hell. Hey, eating dogs is worse than communism.:2gunsfiring_v1: I'll never visit China!:chicken::rryumy:

That Reverend Deacon Fred sure can preach it, can't he? :yelcutelaughA:

...or whatever he's calling himself.

Oh come on now.

Everyone knows that Dr Who (the tenth doctor) stopped Satan from escaping.

Satan got dropped into a black hole, he's now some other universe's problem.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Oh come on now.

Yes, but if you've watched The One (Jet Li - very good), you know that actions taken in any of the universes within the multiverse affect ALL others....

:yelcutelaughA:

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Oh come on now.

I haven't been the same since I tuned in Vegi-Tails on saturday morning christian cartoons. I wondered to myself WTF is a Vegi-Tail anyway. lol

The christian bible says to some all is good then to some, some things are bad. I'm wondering do I need glasses or maybe blinders or something. Pink Floyd said its best nomax the lunatic is in my head.

I haven't been the same since I tuned in Vegi-Tails on saturday morning christian cartoons. I wondered to myself WTF is a Vegi-Tail anyway. lol

The christian bible says to some all is good then to some, some things are bad. I'm wondering do I need glasses or maybe blinders or something. Pink Floyd said its best nomax the lunatic is in my head.

You don't like Silly Songs With Larry????

HMMMMM........now i'm wonderin if that's what i see the grand kids watchin all the time when i visit!? i mean my wife is a devout lutheran i guess you could say!? and i admit to watchin the OLD FARTS talk on the religious stations from time to time!? i dont trust the YOUNGINS much!? most are too full of it as you say!? MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY?! :rotz:::freak3::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    HMMMMM........now i'm wonderin if that's what i see the grand kids watchin all the time when i visit!? i mean my wife is a devout lutheran i guess you could say!? and i admit to watchin the OLD FARTS talk on the religious stations from time to time!? i dont trust the YOUNGINS much!? most are too full of it as you say!? MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY?! :rotz:::freak3::
    LOL, LOL, nothing wrong with that. I think again we take life way to seriously. Kids and pranks lol. Mine like sticking kitchen match's tween my toes and lighting them. lol. I said at the outset I like people. People take this religons stuff to seriously once again. Side note my cousins wife is Luthern so are her childern. He passed away 15 years ago. He was a nice guy he just had high blood pressure. Enjoy what you got.

LOL, LOL, nothing wrong with that. I think again we take life way to seriously. Kids and pranks lol. Mine like sticking kitchen match's tween my toes and lighting them. lol. I said at the outset I like people. People take this religons stuff to seriously once again. Side note my cousins wife is Luthern so are her childern. He passed away 15 years ago. He was a nice guy he just had high blood pressure. Enjoy what you got.
    i guess PRANKS are judged by how SERIOUS the outcome!? do GOOD kids do STUPID or DANGEROUS things!? and if so,WHY!? kids have so much energy to BURN if they are healthy!? is it that this is not PROPERLY put to GOOD use that cause problems!? or are they the GOD's TEASERS bein used to torment the EVIL they sense in the people they associate with!? like if they sense your internally ANGRY while smiling they will attack and fight with you to WORK it out of you!? so what does the MATCHES trick mean........get off your ass or BURN!? :rotz:::crazy1:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Do you think the person/thing who pulled the plug out of the universe was a naughty child? Is'nt there any way we can help them escape?????

Quote Originally Posted by shadowhawker View Post
    Do you think the person/thing who pulled the plug out of the universe was a naughty child? Is'nt there any way we can help them escape?????
    is this just a RANDOM QUESTION on RANDOM thoughts assigned to the TITLE!? or are you asking with DEEP MERIT in an FOCUSED EFFICIENCY, still staying TRUE to the PREMISE implied, and in some HELPFUL inquisition of .............BEAT IT DUDES your OUTA HERE!? where do we GO for such VERIFICATIONS of proposals!? especially if SCRIPTURE as it POSITED in the HOLY WORKS is NOT chosen as the ABSOLUTE source for such ANSWERS at least NOT in the LANGUAGE so PRESENTED!? as HOW can such DECLARATIONS ever be HELD UNIVERSAL or at least RELAVENT to my NOW moment of HAPINESS or NOT like some INTERRUPTION for CAUSE which i am FREE to DECIDE to accept or PEON!? by the SAME authority 1 would DISCOVER if so STUDIED apart from the NATURAL FELT rebellion!? that BURNING PRIZED BULL smells SWEET sayeth the LORD of HOSTS!? :crazy1:::spin2::king22:

Satan, no matter what he does cannot prosper as it is already written in the Bible that he will be slain by Jesus himself and that defeat looms Satan's fate. The book of revelations is coming into play and is being fulfilled in so many aspects. Satan will try to deceive the world as long as he can but GOD is the finality of all.