+ Reply to Thread

Just another scam or a legit company?

Has anyone ever heard of Finway Bussiness Company (Rustransline). I heard about the company through careerbuilders.com. How can people be able to post scam jobs through careerbuilders and such, if it is a scam. What is the world coming to that it is hard to trust anybody? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. I am a stay at home mom with a 5 month old and I desparetly need to find some income. Jobs in my area will not pay enough to cover child care expenses so I would be wasting time going out to work. I would love to find a work from home opportunity that is legitimate. I have no money what so ever to cover any start up costs for a home based business. It is hard enough to find money to buy my baby the formula she needs. What am I to do? Is there hope out there? Thanks for listening your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!!!!

Re: Just another scam or a legit company?

How can people do it? Do you happen to have a wooden nickle newspaper in your town or even a regular town paper? ANYONE can post whatever they want as long as they pay the fees.. It isn't up to the newspaper to determine what is good and bad.. it is up to you.. ANYONE that wants you to pay a fee to LEARN about how to do something is scamming you.. The only exception is if you are paying to go into direct sales.. If you are joining a direct sales make up (like mary kay and avon) program for instance you will be paying up front fees for order forms, samples etc.. anyone who wants you to pay to learn how to make money from home for anything else is probable selling you a money making scheme.

Re: Just another scam or a legit company?

There are many legit jobs available where you do not have to pay any fee for joining.