+ Reply to Thread

Dont Get Scammed?

I have never posted here before, but I try to read all I can on this forum. I,ll keep this short. Has anyone heard of a guy named Mark Hodges who is with (or owns) a site called dont get scammed again? He also is promoting a thing called the IP method which you are supposed to call for a phone presentation at a certain time and date. I thought it was fishy because the phone number is not an 800 number. I wouldn,t spend as much time as they want on a long distance phone presentation. Supposedly you can make 10,000$ in 10 hours. For 39.95 a month of course. I lost my job when my company moved out of state, and am about broke. Everything I see on-line seems to want cash for little or no real info on making a living. Sorry, I tried to keep this short. I guess i didn,t do too well. Thanks in advance for any replies! I,ll go back to lurking now. Have a good one.
    Steve

Re: Dont Get Scammed?

If I posted this in the wrong place someone please let me know Thanks!
    Steve

Not in the wrong place.. I wouldn't spend the money. Most everything can be found for free online. There are tons of free and low cost ways to make money. If you look around and stay away from the "programs" and "systems" you will do just fine.. Do you have experience? Are you wanting to work at home with a job or a business? First you need to know what it is you want to do and then we can go from there.

He seems to be offering a business opportunity, there is no guarantee of any payment or income

Quote Originally Posted by challenger3
    I have never posted here before, but I try to read all I can on this forum. I,ll keep this short. Has anyone heard of a guy named Mark Hodges who is with (or owns) a site called dont get scammed again? He also is promoting a thing called the IP method which you are supposed to call for a phone presentation at a certain time and date. I thought it was fishy because the phone number is not an 800 number. I wouldn,t spend as much time as they want on a long distance phone presentation. Supposedly you can make 10,000$ in 10 hours. For 39.95 a month of course. I lost my job when my company moved out of state, and am about broke. Everything I see on-line seems to want cash for little or no real info on making a living. Sorry, I tried to keep this short. I guess i didn,t do too well. Thanks in advance for any replies! I,ll go back to lurking now. Have a good one.
    Steve

I've been working in fraud prevention for a couple of years now, becarefull with 1-800 numbers, anyone can purchase these numbers and use them to their means necessary for fraud, and he sad part about it is that you can't even look them up in your local yellowpages or 411