+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    63

    Religion in a Box

    Lets face it. Christianty and all religions are filled with themselves. Traffic is on the roads all week especially Saturday. Sunday is a day of peace and quiet. I'm sure religous people think their "God" keeps it that way. Deal is most people don't go to church. The evidence of that would be traffic on the streets. No, most people just stay at home and sleep. Come out on the streets in the afternoon. Liquor stores are closed in some states. Who knows why.

    People of religion are impressed with their numbers which exists only in their heads. Like their 'God' and their 'devil'. The good and evil that exists in their heads and is mostly of themselves. Nothing to fear but themselves. Its a never ending battle of self vs self. Constant maintenance of their own peers. Which they drop after a while and figure their 'god' will take care of it. When in fact they maintain their own selfs. Going to church assuring everyone they are being a good person not looking at the opposite sex in any serious kind of lechery or intent that a normal person would. Its all good. Regular people that have kids and stay together. That do not murder or steal their neighbors boat. They are certain most non-religious people will certainly take all that they have slap them on the cheek and then bash them on the other one. Those thoughts are once again only in their minds. Yet its those little sins those nagging little ones you ignore everyday that are so important. The ones that hey zeus died for the little sins that get you sent to hell that are so important. Take a look around religous people. Your living in an evil world and all your imaginations see all of this murder, stealing and other things taking place. Yet its not happening in your neck of the woods. Must be taking place in high drama someplace else I guess. Your in a box. That box is something that taylor made for a real believer like you. Most adults raise their kids. In a responsible manner. Yet the religious people go to church feeling so highly responsible for raising their children in a right manner. Religion figures it raised the bar in some way. Really the morals that it steals have always been there. It takes it all for itself. For the common everyday Christian, religous person to give credit to themselves for whats common amoung humanity is nothing but ignorance. No wonder Religous people think its such a wonderful trait to be poor or worse yet in debt. lol.
    Last edited by Jorkin61; 02-14-2013 at 09:58 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Religion in a Box

    i sorta like alot of what you say!? how were you raised that enabled your sense of morality to be what it is without the crutch of study/striving to be perfect!? what kind of enforcements/punishments/ENCOURAGEMENTS allowed you to ESCAPE into self reliance/confidence of a friendly social nature!? :judges: : :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Religion in a Box

    interesting other thing what is the difference between the religious POOR and the religious RICH?! and i mean followers, not leaders!? and what about the mind influences that say i dont deserve anything unless it is given to me, VS i deserve the BEST and i will do anything it takes to get it!? what if we combine them into 1!? how did they become seperated!? ::crazy1::spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    63

    Re: Religion in a Box

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    interesting other thing what is the difference between the religious POOR and the religious RICH?! and i mean followers, not leaders!? and what about the mind influences that say i dont deserve anything unless it is given to me, VS i deserve the BEST and i will do anything it takes to get it!? what if we combine them into 1!? how did they become seperated!? ::crazy1::spin2:
    Lexx I assume your talking about my repitition lol. When one is forming an opinion. They tend to go through their dictionary of knowledge. Rich? I don't know him, j/k lol. It might boil down to yes you can be wealthy and be religious in certain circles. There could be a hole in my thinking of course. But thats not your fault Lexx. The happiness and dizziness of religion takes one into a highly unatural state of being in my opinion. The psycology of religous people I find interesting. As you stated why would one sect of religion consider it noble to be poor and another consider it a curse if you will to be poor? However make one note if you could. All religons for the most part consider this life as nothing. They maintain this is a lost, fallen, evil and not worth living for life. Yet they have to live the reality of this life. Denying this life in many cases. Having to subsist. Of course they are going to try to find a better way. Thats human nature. What happens when that collides with their religous ideals?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Religion in a Box

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    Lexx I assume your talking about my repitition lol. When one is forming an opinion. They tend to go through their dictionary of knowledge. Rich? I don't know him, j/k lol. It might boil down to yes you can be wealthy and be religious in certain circles. There could be a hole in my thinking of course. But thats not your fault Lexx. The happiness and dizziness of religion takes one into a highly unatural state of being in my opinion. The psycology of religous people I find interesting. As you stated why would one sect of religion consider it noble to be poor and another consider it a curse if you will to be poor? However make one note if you could. All religons for the most part consider this life as nothing. They maintain this is a lost, fallen, evil and not worth living for life. Yet they have to live the reality of this life. Denying this life in many cases. Having to subsist. Of course they are going to try to find a better way. Thats human nature. What happens when that collides with their religous ideals?
    i am sitting here wondering what life was like before recorded history, and considering people just lived, no need to record anything!? possibly even the MAGICAL /MIRACULOUS was REAL!? who SAYS mankind is PROGRESSING instead of REGRESSING!?
    you mention ideals, and i also am thinking of all the ideals we have in our personal/private life so to speak that when we associate with others, these differences of habit and ritual become unbearable even with very small things!? we want to DIS-associate from those that rub us the wrong way constantly!? how do we define NORMAL in the simplest ways of behavior and what is the reason anyone is able to conform to it!? i believe we have seen what was always thought NORMAL go completely out the window as they say in this modern age!? and yet the LAWS seem to want to steer us back to NORMAL and even severely PUNISH us for not BEING/acting so!? is it because of BAD INFLUENCES or not enough GOOD influences since man is BORN a sinner!? AKA, not having a working relationship with gods GOOD SIDE!? also you said it is EASY to FORGIVE, and that would seem to me to mean NOTHING is BEYOND forgiveness, which certainly does NOT describe the average morally minded person!? :rotz:::chicken:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    63

    Re: Religion in a Box

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i am sitting here wondering what life was like before recorded history, and considering people just lived, no need to record anything!? possibly even the MAGICAL /MIRACULOUS was REAL!? who SAYS mankind is PROGRESSING instead of REGRESSING!?
    you mention ideals, and i also am thinking of all the ideals we have in our personal/private life so to speak that when we associate with others, these differences of habit and ritual become unbearable even with very small things!? we want to DIS-associate from those that rub us the wrong way constantly!? how do we define NORMAL in the simplest ways of behavior and what is the reason anyone is able to conform to it!? i believe we have seen what was always thought NORMAL go completely out the window as they say in this modern age!? and yet the LAWS seem to want to steer us back to NORMAL and even severely PUNISH us for not BEING/acting so!? is it because of BAD INFLUENCES or not enough GOOD influences since man is BORN a sinner!? AKA, not having a working relationship with gods GOOD SIDE!? also you said it is EASY to FORGIVE, and that would seem to me to mean NOTHING is BEYOND forgiveness, which certainly does NOT describe the average morally minded person!? :rotz:::chicken:
    Religion can take sin to a ridiculous extreme. Evanglist Christians will tell you that only one sin can send you to hell so get with their program. Sin is a name for something unimportant to me anyway. Most people have the basics down fairly well it seems. Killing, stealing, cheating on a spouse etc. This worship God thing who knows where that come from. Its like a container for a cultures valuable basics I guess. From that point who knows. I guess the whole culture particpates in a way. Once again the basics are common to all. However I guess feel the need to tighten up culturally and give their own definition of protections from part of the world. So true whats in common to one part of the world may not be common to another part of the world. The U.S. is somewhat of an exception because it is people by many different peoples. Having a very diverse culture takes things even further. So in that box lol. Your like me Lexx. I think. We both have an independent streak that takes us away from the mundane.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Religion in a Box

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    Religion can take sin to a ridiculous extreme. Evanglist Christians will tell you that only one sin can send you to hell so get with their program. Sin is a name for something unimportant to me anyway. Most people have the basics down fairly well it seems. Killing, stealing, cheating on a spouse etc. This worship God thing who knows where that come from. Its like a container for a cultures valuable basics I guess. From that point who knows. I guess the whole culture particpates in a way. Once again the basics are common to all. However I guess feel the need to tighten up culturally and give their own definition of protections from part of the world. So true whats in common to one part of the world may not be common to another part of the world. The U.S. is somewhat of an exception because it is people by many different peoples. Having a very diverse culture takes things even further. So in that box lol. Your like me Lexx. I think. We both have an independent streak that takes us away from the mundane.
    so you found a way or a way found you to completely leave the mundane alone/behind!? when did this happen!? what do you attribute it to!? : :crazy1: :spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    63

    Re: Religion in a Box

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so you found a way or a way found you to completely leave the mundane alone/behind!? when did this happen!? what do you attribute it to!? : :crazy1: :spin2:
    Survival, drudgery. Refusing to assimilate. It was "hell" to begin with. Trying to stay away from it. I know I was right now not to become like everyone else. Wearing a suit and a tie. Going into someone elses deal and having a boss. Being with co-workers, people I had no choice to be around or not be around. Christians assimilate oh so well. I guess their "god" likes the corporate structure. They take direction so well or appear to anyway. My life for someone elses always seemed like a ripoff. In short subservience sucks.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Religion in a Box

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    Survival, drudgery. Refusing to assimilate. It was "hell" to begin with. Trying to stay away from it. I know I was right now not to become like everyone else. Wearing a suit and a tie. Going into someone elses deal and having a boss. Being with co-workers, people I had no choice to be around or not be around. Christians assimilate oh so well. I guess their "god" likes the corporate structure. They take direction so well or appear to anyway. My life for someone elses always seemed like a ripoff. In short subservience sucks.
    yah i think christians AND ordinary people do quite WELL serving others for their economic/security needs!? funny now that i'm older i would consider it myself as a relief/security of sorts!? ::yelcutelaughA::freak3::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    63

    Re: Religion in a Box

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    yah i think christians AND ordinary people do quite WELL serving others for their economic/security needs!? funny now that i'm older i would consider it myself as a relief/security of sorts!? ::yelcutelaughA::freak3::


    Older people have to pay in no doubt.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Religion in a Box

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    Older people have to pay in no doubt.
    seems to me the ONLY way you can enjoy old age is if you have money or innocence!? i dont have enough of either if things keep goin the way they are goin!? funny or not, gettin old you take a better look at the world around and with all the news available you get cynical/dejected to easily!? bad health dont help either!? nor does losing the idea/feeling of self dependence!? i got a neighbor ahead of me in this delimna and i didn't appreciate all he has told me in a miserable way!? he's not married he's a war veteran so it's him, his old sports cars and his numerous pets!? his health is goin and i think he's feeling like it's his time to go!? i know winter is a killer for the old for some reason!? especially if your alone!? :rotz: :errr: :bah: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    63

    Re: Religion in a Box

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    seems to me the ONLY way you can enjoy old age is if you have money or innocence!? i dont have enough of either if things keep goin the way they are goin!? funny or not, gettin old you take a better look at the world around and with all the news available you get cynical/dejected to easily!? bad health dont help either!? nor does losing the idea/feeling of self dependence!? i got a neighbor ahead of me in this delimna and i didn't appreciate all he has told me in a miserable way!? he's not married he's a war veteran so it's him, his old sports cars and his numerous pets!? his health is goin and i think he's feeling like it's his time to go!? i know winter is a killer for the old for some reason!? especially if your alone!? :rotz: :errr: :bah: :
    Life is full not necessarily complete Lexx. That sinking fear of death can consume older people. If someone turns their life around. Then has a bright outlook. Tell me wheres the problem with the future?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Religion in a Box

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    Life is full not necessarily complete Lexx. That sinking fear of death can consume older people. If someone turns their life around. Then has a bright outlook. Tell me wheres the problem with the future?
    well that's IT i think, the problem is WITH the FUTURE!? the WAY things are GOING so to speak, where it's all HEADED if there is no CONSCIOUS INTERVENTION!? and of course the CHURCH is SUPPOSE to REPRESENT the HOLY CONSCIOUSNESS for/to mankind!? without the MEDIATING influence of consciousness man is DOOMED to EXCESSES that threaten his very existence!? and i said HOLY for a reason since man the animal is not capable of self extinction but THINKING man seemingly IS!? ing1::rotz:yb::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Religion in a Box

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorkin61 View Post
    Life is full not necessarily complete Lexx. That sinking fear of death can consume older people. If someone turns their life around. Then has a bright outlook. Tell me wheres the problem with the future?
    i noticed you said you had PSYCHOLOGY in school!? i dont lnow what that is like but you want a GREAT lesson in psychology i was just treated to an OLD MOVIE i had forgot called the "bedford incedent" with an actor i had forgotten about richard widmark!? boy this movies CHARACTER PORTRAYAL is SO relevant today!? :rotz: :errr: :crazy1:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  15. 03-08-2013, 06:31 PM


Similar Threads

  1. MLM's and Religion
    By LadyRedd515 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 04:44 PM
  2. Your Own Religion :)
    By Yeah Well Fine Then in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 04:00 AM
  3. On Religion and 9.11
    By Ronald in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 03:42 PM
  4. Bad Religion
    By Paddy in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 07:05 PM
  5. Religion
    By stefandozier in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 12:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •