+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

More NiuTech Goodies!

Ok, some simple key word searches has lead me to find a boat load of offers!

Some are redeemable by cash certificates (easy money no item returns) some are not!

Really easy to do for the most part really low "offer" completions required- 8-18

:) :D

http://www.games-toys-rewardpath.com...22694&a=22694-

15 offers!

http://www.ontheweb-offer.com/rd_p?p...a=24214-iphone

10 offers!

http://www.ontheweb-offer.com/rd_p?p...20243&a=20243-

15 offers!

post here any item or gift card value you want and I'll find more to post!

You can spend as little as $250 to go through reg. path and get a $1500 cash gift certificate?? these guys must be losing their shirts!!!

Lets help them lose their shorts too! :cool:

Re: More NiuTech Goodies!

ok Someone asked me to post some more that fulfill with cash gift cards, more along the $2000 range for 15-18 offers required...

Well here you go get excited I know it's fun and easy money!

http://www.ontheweb-offer.com/rd_p?p...t=1174&a=1174-

$2000 cash gift card for 18 offers

http://www.ontheweb-offer.com/rd_p?p...t=2383&a=2383-

http://www.ontheweb-offer.com/rd_p?p...ft=2775&a=2775

http://www.ontheweb-offer.com/rd_p?p...ft=3316&a=3316

http://www.ontheweb-offer.com/rd_p?p...ft=4708&a=4708

As always if you want more let me know!

Is it ok to use these links and not get DQ'd, or do you have to find them through Google?
    For all your diabetic baked good needs to keep that sug low - www.hypeforglycemia.com

For these $2K gift card offers, don't they just send you a pre-paid Visa or Mastercard? I mean, you don't have to use it on whatever they're promoting, do you?

you can click the links they work well

And yes i picked these offers to post since you can get the cash certificate not the item!

So free money!? Heck yeah

Quote Originally Posted by captain15
    Is it ok to use these links and not get DQ'd, or do you have to find them through Google?

yeah, they work, the direct clicking from google isn't needed as a requirement!

Only the zip, then personal info then 18 offers is listed as requirement on their T & C page

I'm fairly certain, that if you're not careful and you just click your provided links, NT can and/or will DQ you if they notice.

Probably better to post what you google for keywords so that people are ensured they get a fresh, active link.

Also, see anything besides ontheweb-offer ? I've already done this one and can only seem to come up with 1K sites for 18 offers.

Ooooh, I just googled "free cruise" and got a travel-rewardpath link for 2K for a family cruise ... then I parked an email there so I can start it down the road.

cool thanks chimpsnest, you can also try "free airflight", its another travel-rewardpath for 2k
    For all your diabetic baked good needs to keep that sug low - www.hypeforglycemia.com

signed up for the honeymoon giftcard, I'm so glad I got it at 18 offers. I was sure it was gonna be higher after the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by captain15
    cool thanks chimpsnest, you can also try "free airflight", its another travel-rewardpath for 2k
    Cool info, just remember you can only do each individual site one time, even if you googled different search terms.

Quote Originally Posted by chimpsnest
    Cool info, just remember you can only do each individual site one time, even if you googled different search terms.

Nope, you have to remember that the google link is just a doorway into their website. The originating click doesn't matter, it is the click from the website that matters.

So in fact you can go right to their website and bypass the additional keyword search term, and not affect the requirements in any way!

The keyword search only charges them a cost per click, it is not part of their offer or offer requirements.

check term and conditions links at bottom of offers.

Quote Originally Posted by chimpsnest
    I'm fairly certain, that if you're not careful and you just click your provided links, NT can and/or will DQ you if they notice.

Probably better to post what you google for keywords so that people are ensured they get a fresh, active link.

Also, see anything besides ontheweb-offer ? I've already done this one and can only seem to come up with 1K sites for 18 offers.
    Yeah that's not correct, see my post below, you can bypass the keyword search totally... you just have to click the links i posted

Before anyone uses those links I would strongly advise calling NT FIRST and ask them to verify if those are ADVERTISED and currently supported links. Recently NT has stopped advertising $2000 links; I called them to ask specifically about $2k links I had parked and they said those would be honored.

A couple of those links look reverse engineered; NT will most definitely DQ you for that. There are a few threads on scam.com discussing that. Save your money and verify first.

15. 01-19-2007, 10:16 PM

Quote Originally Posted by maddogrdt
    Nope no reverse engineering, just a simple cut and paste.

You will know if the offer is not live by the website, they will post a $50 gift card offer on any page no longer active.

So if the website offer page lists the offer and you complete it,you will get it...

Do be aware though that the requirements are subject to changing (as they did on the $2000 cash gift card this month), and the requirements are valid from the day you start. In other words if you start the offer page today at 18 req. and tomorrow it's 24, you are locked in at 18 req. needed!

Good to know!

Also, all this info can be found by "shocking part here" reading their website and terms and conditions! So let's not post how we feel but what they say!
    Just because a website is "live" does NOT mean it is valid and advertised. NT has many sites which will show up "live" but are not valid links. I have direct experience with this doing a site that was unadvertised and had to fight to get my gift (was told they would honor it as it was my first freebie from them but all future attempts and invalid links would be DQ'd).

As I stated above, previously registed 2k sites will be honored at the agreed upon t-erms.

Since you are confident that these links are good, where did you obtain them? If there is nothing wrong with them what is your gripe about calling NT and verifying them? NT reps will even tell you to google and search for valid links; bypassing the keyword search to get into their system is not advisable. All I am advocating is verifying links posted on a forum to ensure validity.

And I am speaking from fact, not "feeling" as you state, having done "several" NT sites.....

Call away! No gripes it's better to be correct then wonder!

I'm always an advocate or being correct 1st!!!

All those offers were found through keywords searches on Google, as I previously stated, that is just one means of finding NT offers! In fact you can find them on practically any search engine!

If you "feel" that using a copy and pasted link can DQ you, then you are not correct :)

No big deal but it's best for everyone to find out themselves, so call, email, drive over there it's all good mate!