+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here is how folks like Iampowered get hosed ...

First off --

he/she paid money to join Wood's gifting program
    he/she is promoting Wood's pgm for free
    he/she is getting ALL generated data stolen

From a long time contact named Wil Burke who used to be with EN - THIS IS 100% RIGHT ON AND HOW FOLKS LIKE TONY RUSH and others operate:

Have you ever wondered how those giant MLM Guru's can always brag about how many thousands of dollars they make in just 1 week or how "overnight" they always seem to became RECRUITING Monsters breaking all the company records?

I'll tell you...

First: they are using marketing tools they are keeping secret from most everyone...

You will find the TOP LEADERS attitude on recruiting is to bring in experienced internet marketers that are ALREADY in a home business, that are already trained, understand pay plans, know how to market, are active workers and have added multiple streams of income to keep themselves ahead of today's economy.

They learned to stop buying business opportunity leads that have never been in a business and need a whole lot of convincing and training. They stopped using OLD genealogy leads of companies that died years ago that if just one more person calls them they are going to unload on them....

Second: They learned to plaster "their" names, "their" emails, "their" phone number and "their websites" all over their team systems SO PROSPECTS JOIN THEM AND NOT YOU...

Third: They already had a giant organization they built in another company so they can now immediately market their new product or opportunity to them. Now - yes they did "pay their dues" or they hit one really good company that went viral and ended up with a big team. So one announcement about a new tool or new affiliate program one of their "friends owns" brings them INSTANT hundreds to thousands of dollars and recruits...

Fourth: They have learned how to STEAL YOUR SALES. Yepp, they always start out every video HI - THIS IS ____ ____ and I'm the Team Leader and I'm so great because I "blah-blah" and here is MY NAME and MY PHONE on all my Team's lead capture pages (my team is too stupid to realize I am stealing their sales). The prospects find out the company name - the supposedly top leader and they either join your leader instead of you or go shopping the other "top guru" company reps. That means YOU are left out in the cold yet once again... They give HYPE filled testimonies that only the IRS and their banker knows that they are broker than a dog.

So don't get discouraged when the Self Proclaimed Guru's always look like RECRUITING monsters and make you feel something is wrong with you if you can't sell that many... You NEVER hear that part... lol ...

Re: Here is how folks like Iampowered get hosed ...

Quote Originally Posted by docb View Post
    First off --

he/she paid money to join Wood's gifting program
    he/she is promoting Wood's pgm for free
    he/she is getting ALL generated data stolen
    Actually I am paid quite well for doing what I do

Have you ever wondered how those giant MLM Guru's can always brag about how many thousands of dollars they make in just 1 week or how "overnight" they always seem to became RECRUITING Monsters breaking all the company records?

I'll tell you...

First: they are using marketing tools they are keeping secret from most everyone...
    Really? then how is it you ended up posting an Email from "YOUR BUDDY" who you thought was from Chris Campbell. Because YOUR BUDDY is using the EXACT SAME SYSTEM Chris is using. It's the exact same Email swipe that Chris GAVE YOUR BUDDY FREE as part of his $25.00 membership.
    Yup the same tools you claim are hidden, Chris GIVES FOR FREE to anyone on his team.

You will find the TOP LEADERS attitude on recruiting is to bring in experienced internet marketers that are ALREADY in a home business, that are already trained, understand pay plans, know how to market, are active workers and have added multiple streams of income to keep themselves ahead of today's economy.
    So this is why Chris holds a live training every Tuesday for his team, to train and show them what to do and where to do it.

They learned to stop buying business opportunity leads that have never been in a business and need a whole lot of convincing and training. They stopped using OLD genealogy leads of companies that died years ago that if just one more person calls them they are going to unload on them....
    I have NEVER purchased leads, and I NEVER will. I build my own lists, and anyone with half a brain does the same.

Second: They learned to plaster "their" names, "their" emails, "their" phone number and "their websites" all over their team systems SO PROSPECTS JOIN THEM AND NOT YOU...
    Is that why the Email swipe with the affiliate link goes to "YOUR BUDDY" and NOT Chris?
    Yes that's right, the sign up link in the swipe you posted gets your buddy sales. But you knew that didn't you? ohhh that's right you didn't know that. Because you don't know shit.

Third: They already had a giant organization they built in another company so they can now immediately market their new product or opportunity to them. Now - yes they did "pay their dues" or they hit one really good company that went viral and ended up with a big team. So one announcement about a new tool or new affiliate program one of their "friends owns" brings them INSTANT hundreds to thousands of dollars and recruits...
    Not always the case. While this happens, there are also times when people start from scratch.

Fourth: They have learned how to STEAL YOUR SALES. Yepp, they always start out every video HI - THIS IS ____ ____ and I'm the Team Leader and I'm so great because I "blah-blah" and here is MY NAME and MY PHONE on all my Team's lead capture pages (my team is too stupid to realize I am stealing their sales). The prospects find out the company name - the supposedly top leader and they either join your leader instead of you or go shopping the other "top guru" company reps. That means YOU are left out in the cold yet once again... They give HYPE filled testimonies that only the IRS and their banker knows that they are broker than a dog.

So don't get discouraged when the Self Proclaimed Guru's always look like RECRUITING monsters and make you feel something is wrong with you if you can't sell that many... You NEVER hear that part... lol ...
    See my comment above.
    Is that why the Email swipe with the affiliate link goes to "YOUR BUDDY" and NOT Chris?
    Yes that's right, the sign up link in the swipe you posted gets your buddy sales. But you knew that didn't you? ohhh that's right you didn't know that. Because you don't know shit.
    I Am Still Empowered, you can't take that away...

Quote Originally Posted by iamempowered View Post
    Actually I am paid quite well for doing what I do
    Yes. You being one of the scam artists at the tippy top of empowered network who is suctioning money out of the rest of your victims below you.

LOL

Iamknown as dumb is touting Chris Campbell??

LOL... Campbell was busted touting a check for $140,000 before RTR was even open?

Ron White the comedian summed up Iamempowered:

YOU CAN'T CHANGE STUPID !!

LOL

Iamknown as dumb is touting Chris Campbell??

LOL... Campbell was busted touting a check for $140,000 before RTR was even open?

Ron White the comedian summed up Iamempowered:

YOU CAN'T CHANGE STUPID !!
    LMAO, can you post proof of this???

Because you are dumb enough to think you got an Email from Chris, when it was your friend, then you are dumb enough not to know that sometimes people do get private invites to things before launch. It's a period for split testing something to see if it pulls.

I get them all the time...

you're the one who yapped about Campbell as some kind of god ...

he is - like a GOD DAMNED LOWLIFE SCAMMER that takes a back seat to no one in this industry

you're the one who yapped about Campbell as some kind of god ...

he is - like a GOD DAMNED LOWLIFE SCAMMER that takes a back seat to no one in this industry
    No, YOU came here bashing him, promoting Empower Network for your BUDDY with Email swipe copy from Chris.

YOU have been bashing him and I since.

YOU are too stupid to know that you were promoting Empower Network.

YOU got copy from your BUDDY, if it's good enough for you to spam with, and your buddy to promote with, it has to work.

Dumbass - I ain't a networker

know why?

the lies and look at you: lying daily about alleged income level payouts ...

Dumbass - I ain't a networker
    Yes you are, you keep posting affiliate links for other people.

You are a stupid marketer, but none the less you are marketing other people's links

IAMPOWNED has been talking round in circles for so long he's dizzy:judges:

Quote Originally Posted by shadowhawker View Post
    IAMPOWNED has been talking round in circles for so long he's dizzy:judges:
    how so?

again ..... let us all sit back and have Iamempowered explain the following:

WHY DO YOU LIE ABOUT THE ALLEGED 100% COMMISSION LEVEL PAYOUTS TO PROSPECTS?

again ..... let us all sit back and have Iamempowered explain the following:

WHY DO YOU LIE ABOUT THE ALLEGED 100% COMMISSION LEVEL PAYOUTS TO PROSPECTS?
    Predicted answer....

I POSTED IT ALREADY %$^%$#&#, GO READ IT!

(Where he posts these amazing answers is anyone guess).

Show your profit or shut the up, IAMBRAINDEAD
    BUT.....Prob as much likelihood of that happening as him losing his virginity.....
    Last edited by shadowhawker; 02-13-2013 at 03:27 PM.

LOL ....

gonna guess with Iamconfused

1) 23 years old
    2) HS Diploma
    3) Lives w/Mom and Dad
    4) Working 6 biz opps
    5) Employed at Walmart

How we doing so far?

LOL ....

gonna guess with Iamconfused

1) 23 years old
    2) HS Diploma
    3) Lives w/Mom and Dad
    4) Working 6 biz opps
    5) Employed at Walmart

How we doing so far?
    You might be wrong about #2.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.