+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

pawnstar Guest

admin. zachary said this IS an open forum

so why does liberal sojustask always want to BAN people like born2serve,tonyjenn and myself?
    but lets this scum like anti-americanindian,and retarded dcrustie rant.
    its because she is liberal,and in true liberal form she wants to censor the conservitive voice.
    this is one reason that this forum is not doing so well.
    it isn't right that the Liberals can call every name in the book and conservitives have to MAKE SURE NOT TO OFFEND.
    maybe its becasue these cowards are afraid to hear the truth.
    it seems to me that the moderators love the jew haters,and the bush bashers.
    but will BAN the clinton bashers,and the supporters of our troops.
    and don't give me this bunk that "you support our troops" but don't support the war. thats the same old coward liberal lies.

Re: admin. zachary said this IS an open forum

Quote Originally Posted by pawnstar
    so why does liberal sojustask always want to BAN people like born2serve,tonyjenn and myself?
    Mainly because you all talk a load of s h i t. This forum does not belong to you, nor is it moderated by you...In fact it is because of people like you that forums like this need to be moderated....Now F U C K O F F, idiot!

Your just MAD because you think everyone should only hear YOUR TRUTH!

Well, isnt that the position of most everyone on this board???
    Everyone thinks they are right.
    No one is completely right and no one is completely wrong....at least not all
    the time.
    Didnt anyone read the message from Zachary??
    WE are are going to lose this forum if we dont get over it and talk about
    issues and stop the name calling and personal attacks.
    So there! :mad:

its because she is liberal,and in true liberal form she wants to censor the conservitive voice.
    it isn't right that the Liberals can call every name in the book and conservitives have to MAKE SURE NOT TO OFFEND.
    and don't give me this bunk that "you support our troops" but don't support the war. thats the same old coward liberal lies.
    Sojustask is, without a doubt, the most open-minded, equitable, and permissive moderator I have ever encountered on any Political Forum, bar none. I would be considered one of the most Liberal members of this forum, and I have been given a short exile for unwarranted comments... so don't give me that whiney conservative bullsh!t about you being "picked on".
    Can't you mewling little conservatives stand the heat? We Liberals have listened to your reviling backbiting and slanderous distortions for the last six years but you cowards are already griping after only a few days.
    Did you ever stop and think it might be you that is the problem and not Sojustask? Of course not! When has any conservative ever taken responsibility for anything he has done? They always find someone else to blame. Well, this time, you have accused the wrong person. If you don't like what you see here then please exercise one of your rights that we all hold dear... the right to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by goodwitchofthesouth
    Everyone thinks they are right.
    No one is completely right and no one is completely wrong....at least not all
    the time.

What?!

I KNOW I'm always right. Completely. Never wrong.
    Ask me and I'll tell you. ;)

Just kidding.

And in other news today, a large UFO landed on the White House lawn...
    "Ethics" is simply a last-gasp attempt by deist conservatives and
    orthodox dogmatics to keep humanity in ignorance and obscurantism,
    through the well tried fermentation of fear, the fear of science and
    new technologies.
    There is nothing glorious about what our ancestors call history,
    it is simply a succession of mistakes, intolerances and violations.

pawnstar Guest

before you speak to me you need to spit out that thing that men pee through.
    take your aids meds,and eat some of your own liberal sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by catch-22
    Mainly because you all talk a load of s h i t. This forum does not belong to you, nor is it moderated by you...In fact it is because of people like you that forums like this need to be moderated....Now F U C K O F F, idiot!

before you speak to me you need to spit out that thing that men pee through.
    take your aids meds,and eat some of your own liberal sh!t.
    Spoken like a true christian, eh?

How does it go, again? "You will know them by their fruits"?

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by ianmatthews
    Spoken like a true christian, eh?

How does it go, again? "You will know them by their fruits"?

In her case, her "fruits" pretty much match up with her username don't you think?

LM

pawnstar Guest

truth is truth. if you have a different version of the truth then maybe its time to question that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawud
    Your just MAD because you think everyone should only hear YOUR TRUTH!

pawnstar Guest

the fact that you said you are the most liberal,and you defend the moderator proves that you both are in the same nightmare.
    but i don't care about you being the lib that you are just don't try to shut me up and let these other liberal morons rant.
    i know you may not understand the meaning of fairplay but try it sometime.
    maybe then there will be more people taking part.

Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    Sojustask is, without a doubt, the most open-minded, equitable, and permissive moderator I have ever encountered on any Political Forum, bar none. I would be considered one of the most Liberal members of this forum, and I have been given a short exile for unwarranted comments... so don't give me that whiney conservative bullsh!t about you being "picked on".
    Can't you mewling little conservatives stand the heat? We Liberals have listened to your reviling backbiting and slanderous distortions for the last six years but you cowards are already griping after only a few days.
    Did you ever stop and think it might be you that is the problem and not Sojustask? Of course not! When has any conservative ever taken responsibility for anything he has done? They always find someone else to blame. Well, this time, you have accused the wrong person. If you don't like what you see here then please exercise one of your rights that we all hold dear... the right to leave.

pawnstar Guest

just the kind of sh!t i expect from liberal screwballs

Quote Originally Posted by enlightenment
    And in other news today, a large UFO landed on the White House lawn...

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    In her case, her "fruits" pretty much match up with her username don't you think?

LM
    cough..cough!...gag... :eek: ......hack.... :eek: .....double gag!!! Pawnstar's a woman?
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Americanadian
    cough..cough!...gag... :eek: ......hack.... :eek: .....double gag!!! Pawnstar's a woman?
    Would a man over the age of 14 use the word "pee"?

Look at this gibbering screed of snivelling sh!t. You've spouted enough derogatory remarks and you're still here, so quit your b!tchin'.
    I see you haven't made a date with that grocery bag yet. It shouldn't take too much to finish yourself off, since you're already lacking verifiable brain cells due to the severe oxygen deprivation you suffer from daily.

If you need any assistance, I will phone the library and see if they carry a book such as "Asphyxiation for dummies". :)
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.