+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm looking for the BEST Wellness Product!

Current mood: accomplished

I am looking for the very best Wellness Company and Product to promote so here is my challenge to all Network Marketing companies offering any sort of nutritional product(s)...

Try fresh air, exercise and a balanced diet.

You're welcome.
    Last edited by scambuster; 01-22-2007 at 06:51 PM.

Re: I'm looking for the BEST Wellness Product!

I am here to challenge you!!!

There is one product that beats your product! It's the BEST!

It's called...

VIBE 2.0!!!!

You're STILL IN OLD SCHOOL MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!! NOW YOU HAVE TO JOIN ME AND PAY FOR MY AUTOSHIP THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!!

:p

;)
    Last edited by VibrantMarcos; 01-19-2007 at 08:49 PM.
    Taking Wellness to the World!

About Me:
    www.ojeez.com/vibrantmarcos

My Email:
    marcos.health@gmail.com

hahaha... Marcos you're silly!

Although I like Apple Vibe better than Vibe 2.0
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Actually, according to new consumer reports Eniva's VIBE has lied to consumers and only contains 54% of the claimed amount of Vitamin A. Here's a link to the article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16655168...15773?GT1=8921. Here's the exact quote:
    In other findings, Eniva VIBE, a multivitamin liquid sold in packets, had only 54 percent of the claimed vitamin A.

I don't know.... but I'm not going to listen to one news report, especially since it doesn't say which type of Vibe was tested or anything like that. Also, the 3rd-party report on the link below says that Vibe has the amount of Vitamin A that it says. I guess the only way to find out whether Vibe does or does not have the amount of Vitamin A that it says is to test it yourself.

http://www.enivaquality.com/vitamin.pdf

Now if they had found LEAD in Vibe like they did in that other vitamin, THEN I would be worried.
    I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Well I am in a company called Melaleuca, I love this company and its products, everyone should have them!!

This is the best wellness company ever, its a Inc 500 company and the only home based business company that is a Inc 500 company.. been in biz for 26 years

Arkie I look forward to talking with you

you can post me

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:confused:
    Last edited by scambuster; 01-22-2007 at 06:53 PM.

wait, what?

Did you mean the Melaleuca is the only home-based business that is an Inc 500 company... or did you mean they were the only HBB that is an Inc 500 company that has been in biz for 26 years?

I hope you meant the latter, because you'd be wrong about the former. There are plenty of home-based businesses that are Inc 500 companies.

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

scambuster why did you add this to my post?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :confused:

IMHO, there is no "best". There's only the best one FOR YOU, the one that your body responds to.

What works for one, may not work for many others.

Just my opinion, as well as the general observation(s) of the marketplace.

It takes all kinds.

Kerry

danmoneyman Guest

ITV has been around for 6 years in the direct response infomercial business. They currently have 3 of the top ten infomercials running today. They did over $100,000 million in sales last year. They are now stating a network marketing company with over 1 million dollars in infomercials being run weekly and those leads are provided to it's members. Donald Barrett is the owner and made his first 80 million in sales 6 years ago. This is not a start up company it's a ramp up of a successful multi million dollar direct response infomercial company. Its never been done like this before. Call 800 720 6062 its' a 3 minute recorded call. Then get on one of our daily calls and see and hear the difference that ITV Direct has brought to the business table. www.itvventures.com/bank

Need I say anymore? Take 30 minutes to listen in today MOnday - Thursday 3 LIVE Opportunity Calls, 4:00PM, 8:00PM and 10:00PM EST at 641-297-7250 PIN 696157# Sunday at 8:00 EST
    A 6 year-old Multi-Million Dollar Debt Free Television Company
    2007 Television Advertising Budget of $1.2 Million Dollars per week
    Cutting Edge Products sold exclusively on ITV Televison Infomercials
    All Products are, Health and Nutrional, Beauty, Wellness and Educational that "positively impact people".
    No competition, Only Television Company that has ever gone MLM
    Direct Response Equipment that will explode your business and team, talk to people immediately after viewing our Business Opportunity or Product Infomercials
    "The Lazy Man Way to Riches" System that will actually allow you to let ITV sign up your downline organizations if you are too busy to do so!
    Charter Founder and Founder Positions available through 8/31/2007, be rewarded with a Free Cruise every year for life by qualifying.
    Never ever talk to friends, relatives or neighbors, ITV Infomercials bring all of your people to you!
    Patent-Pending Compensation Plan (never been done before) that pays 16 ways
    Incredible Positioning and Timing! Less than 3000 members. Just launched
    LIVE Opportunity Calls, 4:00PM, 8:00PM and 10:00PM EST at 641-297-7250 PIN 696157#

Dan Newsham
    314 514 1916
    www.itvventures.com/bank

What The "Heavy Hitters" Wonít
    Tell You About Network Marketing.

10 Myths propagated in NWM.

1.~ Upline will build it for you.
    (If upline will build it - why do they need you?)

2.~ 3-way calls will enable you to recruit.

3.~ The System will do all the work.
    (If the system does all the work - why do they need you?)

4.~ The product will sell itself.
    (If the product sells itself - why do they need you?)

5.~ The product doesn't matter - itís the compensation plan!

6.~ All you need is your warm market.

7.~ You can make BIG bucks FAST.

8.~ All you need are "2" people - or "3" or "5."

9.~ You can buy your way to success.
    (Or you don't need any $$$.)

10.~ Your MLM program is the BEST in the history of the world!

The ONE Universal Truth to build your business:

YOU are the most important factor in YOUR business!

Kerry

Couldn't have said it better.

paradoxmagnus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Arkie
    Current mood: accomplished

I am looking for the very best Wellness Company and Product to promote so here is my challenge to all Network Marketing companies offering any sort of nutritional product(s)...

Try fresh air, exercise and a balanced diet.

You're welcome.
    You FORGOT too mention to DRINK a lot of water each day.

And having a GOOD ATTITUDE can be very helpful as well.

Patrick in California

My sister Kathryn has 7 kids. She was intent on finding a way to keep her family healthy. Now she is doing the same for her grandkids.

Kathryn is involved with a company called Young Living. It has some really good products.

I'm not sure if her toothpaste is a Young Living product, but it has done great things for my teethe and gums.

E-mail Kathryn at kscharre@sbcglobal.net if you would like more details. Tell her Jim sent you. Kathryn is a hard working preachers wife and is intent on helping people achieve good physical health.
    Do not do it again.

Watkins you really REALLLY need to change your avatar... It's WAY too big.

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

WATKINS, what you sister needs is an MLM that has a birth control product!!