+ Reply to Thread

Royal Bank of Canada - David I. Mckay

Good day,

I am Mr. David I. McKay, the Group Head, Personal and Commercial Banking of the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC). The World's Largest Fund Management Company with over $1.2trillion Capital Investment Fund which oversees all of RBC's banking business in Canada, USA and the entire Caribbean Coast. Nevertheless, as the RBC Financial Services Officer, I handle all our Investors Direct Capital Funds and over the years, was able to extract 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the investors Marginal Capital Fund.

As an expert in the finance and investment field, I have made over $5,500,00.00 from the investors EMRCP which no one is aware of, and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an investor to receive the funds as Annual Investment Proceeds from RBC Marginal Capital Fund. All the legitimate documents to back up the claim will be made available to you on confirmation of your acceptance.

Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches. I am willing to split the funds equally between us, considering the role you will be partaking to pull this through successfully. If you are interested, please provide me with your direct telephone number so I can call you and we can discuss further.

For security reasons and seeing that this is NOT an official transaction that concerns RBC, I would like you to communicate with me ONLY via my personal email; mckay.david@aol.com You can view my profile (below) to know a little about more about me and understand my job description perfectly.

http://www.rbc.com/newsroom/down2-mckay.html

Sincerely,
    David I. Mckay

Re: Royal Bank of Canada - David I. Mckay

this is boviously a variant of Nigerian 419 scam. what will happen is that you send this guy your bank account number and rather than deposit money into it,they take money out of it. so avoid this type of outfit. it reminds me of a scam here in Houston a few years ago. A rogue trader with Smith barney sent out mails to potential clients saying he had bought real estate in Europe and they could buy shares in this they were to send money to an account he had at Luxembourg. the account was addressed as S. barney at some address. it was completely fictitous if you called Smith Barney to check on him he had set up call forwarding to his boiler room. eventually he was caught so forget anyone supposd affiliated with a bank or brokerage that is outside the regular outfit--they are rogue or it is a scam. even if you call the office they may have a confederate inside and call forwarding to send the call to the scamster. so avoid it:judges: