+ Reply to Thread

Empower Network - Gifting Scheme

Just read over at behindmlm.com that, because people pay associates direct and not EN, that EN could be considered a gifting scheme.

Ouch.

Re: Empower Network - Gifting Scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Sandalwood View Post
    Just read over at behindmlm.com that, because people pay associates direct and not EN, that EN could be considered a gifting scheme.

Ouch.

Na. They don't even pretend to join for altruistic purposes.
    The wholehearted public intent going in is to make money.

There is no lip service being paid to doing this for the sake of charity.

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Yup.

With an electronic chain letter to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Yup.

With an electronic chain letter to boot.
    Ain't it great!!

'Free Entreprise' is a fascinating journey sometimes.

The 'crime' is getting caught nowadays anyways!!

Look at the Wall Street debacle...
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Ain't it great!!

Going to prison for fraud isn't a "fascinating journey".

You need to unplug the MLM tapes....and try to keep up.

Hope this helps!
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds User Rank

Ain't it great!!

Funny you should mention Wall Street - This just in >>>

U.S. Justice Department filed in Fed. court on S&P today, for issuing credit ratings on more than $2.8 trillion worth of residential mortgage-backed securities and about $1.2 trillion worth of collateralized-debt obligations.

The wheels of justice are slow.

BTW, we live in a Market Economy where the Rule of Law (rules, regulations) governs transactions and 'Enterprise'.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...rd-poor-s.html

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

This is an interesting concept indeed. Of course Heiney would call it "free enterprise".

With the company using the free WordPress blogging platform to power its network, essentially aside from hosting fees and the yearly domain registration of the company, you’ve got a bunch of people paying eachother money each month for something that is free.

The fact that WordPress is free is entirely why Empower Network pay out 100% commissions between members. Peeling back the business model onion, members are essentially just giving eachother their monthly membership fees.
    This guy sure sounds like BadAss Bob who exited stage left from this forum for some reason.

Is it him? I don't know but the image fits.

This video takes MLM hype to another level altogether. It's one of the best ones I have seen!

Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Funny you should mention Wall Street - This just in >>>

U.S. Justice Department filed in Fed. court on S&P today, for issuing credit ratings on more than $2.8 trillion worth of residential mortgage-backed securities and about $1.2 trillion worth of collateralized-debt obligations.

The wheels of justice are slow.

BTW, we live in a Market Economy where the Rule of Law (rules, regulations) governs transactions and 'Enterprise'.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...rd-poor-s.html
    I think everyone's looking for a scapegoat, as their efforts to expose bank fraud have been largely unsuccessful to date...

Click Here

They'll get a little slap on their wrist, and it'll be business as usual in no time, IMO. A bump on the road...

If you're gonna rob people blind, do it with a pen, not a gun, seems to be the moral of the story. Crime apparently pays really well, if you're a 'Big Bidness' banker, in spades...:rotz:

There was an amazing show on Frontline on PBS a few weeks back about this fiasco...the bankers are "Untouchable", as the name of the segment indicates.
    Last edited by ohein56; 02-05-2013 at 10:21 AM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

I think everyone's looking for a scapegoat, as their efforts to expose bank fraud have been largely unsuccessful to date...

Click Here

They'll get a little slap on their wrist, and it'll be business as usual in no time, IMO. A bump on the road...

If you're gonna rob people blind, do it with a pen, not a gun, seems to be the moral of the story. Crime apparently pays really well, if you're a 'Big Bidness' banker, in spades...:rotz:

There was an amazing show on Frontline on PBS a few weeks back about this fiasco...the bankers are "Untouchable", as the name of the segment indicates.
    Lets face it the whole world financial market is a ponzi. The bankers are the front men to keep the money circulated. The world bank sets the rates. Currencies have not been backed by gold since Richard Nixon. We don't care about defecit spending. We just print more money. Money is actually vaporware. According to some figures it would take a 20 to 25 times increase in the value of of the world’s current gold reserve to back the amount of currency in circulation. Without the bankers the whole house of cards would collapse. If the anti-MLMrs think MLM is a money shuffling scheme, Wall Street puts them to shame.
    Last edited by noagenda; 02-05-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    Lets face it the whole world financial market is a ponzi. The bankers are the front men to keep the money circulated. The world bank sets the rates. Currencies have not been backed by gold since Richard Nixon. We don't care about defecit spending. We just print more money. Money is actually vaporware. According to some figures it would take a 20 to 25 times increase in the value of of the world’s current gold reserve to back the amount of currency in circulation. Without the bankers the whole house of cards would collapse. If the anti-MLMrs think MLM is a money shuffling scheme, Wall Street puts them to shame.
    Pro MLMer's sure make the most ridiculous analogies.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Pro MLMer's sure make the most ridiculous analogies.
    Care to dispute it with facts. Oh thats right you would have to provide FACTS.

Here is are real simple one. What backs promissory notes known as MONEY ? How much money is in circulation? How much KNOWN gold do we have in reserve ? WHO sets the monetary rate for currencies ?

Right ridiculous analogy.

Here is are real simple one. What backs promissory notes known as MONEY ? How much money is in circulation? How much KNOWN gold do we have in reserve ? WHO sets the monetary rate for currencies ?

Sure, on this very forum, MLM has been compared to McDonald's, a million dollar franchise, the gym, Apple corporation and now Wall Street.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Sure, on this very forum, MLM has been compared to McDonald's, a million dollar franchise, the gym, Apple corporation and now Wall Street.
    Not at all. Many MLMs are sustainable and have a valuable "product". Since gold is obviously not the "product" that backs currency then over time the world financial market is just a money shuffling proposition.

The main point of my post was not about MLM and Wall Street comparisons but about the protection bankers have based on their positions in the financial sector. To keep the monetary system "propped up"
    Last edited by noagenda; 02-05-2013 at 12:22 PM.

The main point of my post was not about MLM and Wall Street comparisons but about the protection bankers have based on their positions in the financial sector. To keep the monetary system "propped up"
    Okay, fair enough. Just like lobbying and political contributions helping to protect the MLM industry from being shut down entirely?

Answers:
    1) The Federal Government
    2) 1,160 Billion
    3) Approximately 8,500 tons.
    4) Currency exchange rates (relative rates) are established by supply and demand.

Okay, fair enough. Just like lobbying and political contributions helping to protect the MLM industry from being shut down entirely?
    Won't argue with you there.