+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FES Pty ltd.

FES Pty ltd.

Has anyone ever heard of FES Pty ltd. To me it sounds illegal or you have to use your money to speed up the transaction and you would not get the money back. I recieved this in an e-mail:

In order to apply, please review this text and click on the "I AM READY" link

Please read the text below carefully as there are some information about FES Pty Ltd and your career opportunity with us.

Common information

FES Pty Ltd is a young and growing multinational company. We have more than 10 departments worldwide (Australia, Southern Africa, Eastern and Western Europe and North America). The head office is located in Melbourne, Australia. Our company is engaged in mail and money management and collecting payments worldwide. We're providing check/wire clearing service for customers throughout the EU and Asia who for some reasons need to receive checks from the US/Canada. Reasons for this include, but not limited to:
    telecommute work
    affiliate programs
    sponsorship
    travellers assistance

The purpose of the job is to expedite funds clearing, since clearing of foreign checks/wires overseas can take up to 3 months. Therefore we're establishing an agent service in order to process the funds in the country of origin, hiring a contract staff to work with transfers.

Junior Financial Manager vacancy description

We are looking for HONEST and reliable people for this position.

Requirements:
    US RESIDENTS ONLY (no exceptions)
    reliable Internet/e-mail access (must be able to check e-mail 2-3 times a day)
    checking/savings bank account
    2-3 hours of free time a week (mainly in non-business hours) for communications
    Adults only (21+)

Persons who are accepted for this position will follow these instructions:
    Receive the funds from either our company or our partners to his/her designated bank account approved by our manager;
    Withdraw the funds, keeping specified money transaction fee as a commission for your services (usually between $150 to $500, no less than $150 per transfer);
    Send the rest of the money to our company and/or our partners via the specified transaction operator.
    Report transaction details back to the manager.

Our preferred money transfer methods are personal/corporate checks, money orders and wire transfers.

Job description

We will send you the funds through one of our money transfer methods from our company and/or our partners directly to you.

Your part of the job is to ensure the clearing of funds, re-sending the money (less your commission) to us/our customers via one of chosen money transfer agencies. This should be done on the same or the next day when the funds are available for transfer (usually 2 business days).

Necessary transaction details will be sent to you via e-mail. You will have it as soon as you confirm availability of the funds. We will start with one transaction to gain the trust for both parties, after the first transfer is done you should express how many transfers you're able to handle every business day. If you're willing to try our program, fill out the form below with your personal information. Every completed form will be reviewed and our manager will contact you in 24 hours.

Getting started

We will need you to provide some basic personal information to get started. Please click on "I AM READY" link below to fill the form. You might want to specify any questions you have. Thank you for reading this document. Good luck.

Re: FES Pty ltd. BEWARE

We signed up for this thinking it was a legitimate business and found nothing posted negatively about this company. We received a check with a persons name on it. Thanks to some good investigative work we were able to contact the person just to see if this was on the up and up. Turns out its an elderly person who said they would never do anything like this or write a check for that amount.

So it seems that this company found a way to steal from elderly people and use you to launder the money and provide you a cut. Please do not help them steal from the elderly, that is wrong.

Re: FES Pty ltd.

BEWARE!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!! My wife received the check in the mail and called me because I was on the road. I didn't know who it was from so, we called the company on the check. The company on the check was a small travel agency in California. They did not write the check or know about it. FES PTY. LTD is definately a scam and now I am going to try to help start an investigation to get this guy busted! If only this had be legitimate! Too bad...

It's hard not to be rude but seriously these scams are directed precisely at people who are stupid enough to think they are legitimate.
    The reason these scams continue to grow is because people like yourselves take the initial step of signing up without doing a scrap or research.

Look at the bottom of the webpage?
    FES Pty Ltd
    ACN: 002 207 632
    PO Box 4938
    Scotland Island NSW 2105
    Australia

Common sense would tell you straight away rcba16318.info does not even remotely look like an Australian registered website which would be *.com.au

Try looking up the registration of the rcba16318.info

Look when it was registered 12 Jan 2007 , hardly looks like a long standing business does it ? only registered for the minimum of 12 months .

Not even registered in Australia nor is there any mention of FES Pty Ltd

Did any of you think to look up FES Pty Ltd in Google? , did any of you call them ?? did any of you ask to be emailed by them?

Basically there isnt even the slightest thread of this being legitimate yet people like yourselves sign up!

Honestly I cant understand how people can be so gullible .

I too received a check in the mail. Didn't do anything with it as I started doing some investigative work as well. I've even gotten an email as to who to send the money to through Western Union.
    I knew this was too good to be true and that it involved money laundring. I'd like to see this guy busted as well.
    I'm going to try and locate the person's name on this check and notify him as well.
    Will check back for other post!

Surtlab