+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Zio-Nazis Enforce Mandatory Birth Control Program

    Looks like fanatic hardcore Zionist Racist Maniacs (ZRMs) in The "Jew State" have kicked off an innovative social engineering plan that would even make David Duke blush green with envy.

    And this one doesn't even involve their usual tactics, like Terrorism and Military Occupation.

    Well.. actually it's not so innovative.

    Like most of their programs, this one was also pioneered by the same idea guys responsible for supporting and giving Israel their big start in the first place: The Third Reich.


    .

    Israel Forced Birth Control on Ethiopian Women Without Their Consent

    .
    http://antiwar.com/blog/2013/01/29/i...their-consent/

    .

    From The Independent:

    Israel has admitted for the first time that it has been giving Ethiopian Jewish immigrants birth-control injections, often without their knowledge or consent.

    According to Haaretz, “while the women were still in transit camps in Ethiopia they were sometimes intimidated or threatened into taking the injection.”

    “They told us they are inoculations,” said one of the women interviewed. “They told us people who frequently give birth suffer. We took it every three months. We said we didn’t want to.”

    “We said we won’t have the shot,” recounted another woman. “They told us, if you don’t you won’t go to Israel.”

    “The injections given to Ethiopian women are part and parcel of the overall Israeli attitude toward this wave of immigrants,” said one Haaretz Op-Ed writer.

    See Justin Raimondo’s recent column on Israel’s treatment of black Jewish immigrants.

    .

    Last edited by dchristie; 02-04-2013 at 07:13 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Zio-Nazis Enforce Mandatory Birth Control Program

    No wonder our govt likes them so much, they do the same kinda shit we do.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Zio-Nazis Enforce Mandatory Birth Control Program

    Heil to the Jew hater.

    Hitler would be proud, and so are Arab Jew haters.

    For your many services to the fatherland, you've been elected to received Hitler's highest award, the Jewish Holocaust Gold Medal.

    Soon, after a regretfully long absence, Hitler will return and pin the medal on your proud chest.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,902

    Re: Zio-Nazis Enforce Mandatory Birth Control Program

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Heil to the Jew hater.

    Hitler would be proud, and so are Arab Jew haters.

    For your many services to the fatherland, you've been elected to received Hitler's highest award, the Jewish Holocaust Gold Medal.

    Soon, after a regretfully long absence, Hitler will return and pin the medal on your proud chest.
    Holocaust medal?? Thats fake!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,414

    Re: Zio-Nazis Enforce Mandatory Birth Control Program

    Cnance
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Jul 2009
    Posts: 2,535



    Re: Zio-Nazis Enforce Mandatory Birth Control Program

    Heil to the Jew hater.

    Hitler would be proud, and so are Arab Jew haters.

    For your many services to the fatherland, you've been elected to received Hitler's highest award, the Jewish Holocaust Gold Medal.

    Soon, after a regretfully long absence, Hitler will return and pin the medal on your proud chest.


    Blah blah blah, typical Reich winger Nazi Tourettes bullshit. Jews exist and they're quite welcome to, good for them.

    http://www.amazon.com/American-Holoc.../dp/0195085574

    Your society however ...
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Zio-Nazis Enforce Mandatory Birth Control Program

    Quote Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
    Cnance
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Jul 2009
    Posts: 2,535



    Re: Zio-Nazis Enforce Mandatory Birth Control Program

    Heil to the Jew hater.

    Hitler would be proud, and so are Arab Jew haters.

    For your many services to the fatherland, you've been elected to received Hitler's highest award, the Jewish Holocaust Gold Medal.

    Soon, after a regretfully long absence, Hitler will return and pin the medal on your proud chest.


    Blah blah blah, typical Reich winger Nazi Tourettes bullshit. Jews exist and they're quite welcome to, good for them.

    http://www.amazon.com/American-Holoc.../dp/0195085574

    Your society however ...
    Very perverted stuff, America like Nazi Germany!? Where is America's holocaust? There's no comparison.

    What do you mean "your society?" What utopian world do you live in?

    History is clear, there has been no holocaust like it. Except for what Stalin did to Russians. His body count was greater than Hitler's.

    I call it like it is. Dchristie is a Jew hater. It's what he (she) posts that makes it that way!!
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-05-2013 at 10:30 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Zio-Nazis Enforce Mandatory Birth Control Program

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Heil to the Jew hater.

    Hitler would be proud, and so are Arab Jew haters.

    For your many services to the fatherland, you've been elected to received Hitler's highest award, the Jewish Holocaust Gold Medal.

    Soon, after a regretfully long absence, Hitler will return and pin the medal on your proud chest.
    so i was watchin the HENRY FORD documentary on PBS and was sorta surprised to see his BIG JOO HATER attitude!? i mean HERE was the IDEAL AMERICAN by many peoples standards and america LOVED him for his achievements and down home concerns for the average guy!? of course he seemed centered on JOO BANKERS it seems!? they didn't go into details!? he also had no respect for the "RICH"?! although he was rich himself!? ::rain::spin2:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Zio-Nazis Enforce Mandatory Birth Control Program

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Very perverted stuff, America like Nazi Germany!? Where is America's holocaust? There's no comparison.

    What do you mean "your society?" What utopian world do you live in?

    History is clear, there has been no holocaust like it. Except for what Stalin did to Russians. His body count was greater than Hitler's.

    I call it like it is. Dchristie is a Jew hater. It's what he (she) posts that makes it that way!!
    LOL.. Yeah sure, you gutless Zionist ass lapping punk..

    Obviously, you do call it like you see it.

    But I'm curious.

    How do you get your flashlight in the crack and your tongue at the same time?


    .

    There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate, Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek -- all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combatting Counter-Revolution [the Cheka] has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses -- Winston Churchill February 8, 1920, issue of the London Illustrated Sunday Herald


    Video documentary on the killing of 10 million Christians by the Jewish Bolsheviks under Joseph Stalin 1932-1933 in Ukraine. These events are also known as Holodomor.

    .
    Last edited by dchristie; 02-17-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,543

    Re: Zio-Nazis Enforce Mandatory Birth Control Program

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    Looks like fanatic hardcore Zionist Racist Maniacs (ZRMs) in The "Jew State" have kicked off an innovative social engineering plan that would even make David Duke blush green with envy.

    And this one doesn't even involve their usual tactics, like Terrorism and Military Occupation.

    Well.. actually it's not so innovative.

    Like most of their programs, this one was also pioneered by the same idea guys responsible for supporting and giving Israel their big start in the first place: The Third Reich.


    .

    Israel Forced Birth Control on Ethiopian Women Without Their Consent

    .
    http://antiwar.com/blog/2013/01/29/i...their-consent/

    .

    From The Independent:

    Israel has admitted for the first time that it has been giving Ethiopian Jewish immigrants birth-control injections, often without their knowledge or consent.

    According to Haaretz, “while the women were still in transit camps in Ethiopia they were sometimes intimidated or threatened into taking the injection.”

    “They told us they are inoculations,” said one of the women interviewed. “They told us people who frequently give birth suffer. We took it every three months. We said we didn’t want to.”

    “We said we won’t have the shot,” recounted another woman. “They told us, if you don’t you won’t go to Israel.”

    “The injections given to Ethiopian women are part and parcel of the overall Israeli attitude toward this wave of immigrants,” said one Haaretz Op-Ed writer.

    See Justin Raimondo’s recent column on Israel’s treatment of black Jewish immigrants.

    .

    Good move on their part! They don't need more blacks there!
    I swear by my life and my love for it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for me.
    John Galt

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: Zio-Nazis Enforce Mandatory Birth Control Program

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    Quite right, Dan.

    Just like in your country, right?

    Maybe you should push for legislation based on the same policies, huh?


    .
    That's why Southern White Crackers like Snappy so eagerly support Israel and The Chosen Ones.

    Their religions and politics share fundamental principles like: racism, hate, torture, murder and treason.

    .
    Last edited by dchristie; 02-27-2013 at 09:05 AM.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

Similar Threads

  1. Is it that birth control is against God's will?
    By Jay Kubasek is an Ass in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 05:06 PM
  2. Land Of The Free Where DEA Nazis Control Your Pain
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 11:07 AM
  3. Enforce our laws, close that border!
    By danrush1966 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 10:05 AM
  4. How Zio-Nazis Control U.S By Extortion & Blackmail
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 11:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •