+ Reply to Thread

Two: And My Replys

I AM DELOBY, UNEMPLOYED WITH ASTHMA, SINGLE PARENT OF YOUNG ADULT(19), I HAVE BEGUN TO FIGHT BACK WITH ALL I HAVE! EVERY CLASSIFIED I KNOW, IF THEY WEREN'T REMOVED BY NOW, I'VE PLACED AN AD AND WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT AND CALL FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS DIFFICULTY OBTAINING WORK WITHOUT COMMUTING FROM HOME TO TAKE A STAND WITH ME! FIRST, AS I WAS REFERRED ALSO, DOWNLOAD MCAFEES SITEADVISOR, FITS RIGHT ON YOUR BROWSER, CHECK EVERY SITE YOU VISIT OR GET EMAIL FROM, NP! GIVING CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE,THE SOFTWARE WAS REFERRED TO ME BY TECHSUPPORTFORUM.COM, AFTER I MENTIONED SEARCHING FOR WORK AND MENTIONED WHO I WAS COMMUNICATING WITH, THE CO/SITE NAME: USAVOICE.OGRE! I ACTUALLY THOUGHT BOOSPOILED.COM (ALSO EMAILING ME) WAS A HOAX/FRAUD, AND HADN'T REPLIED TO THEM, BUT I WOULD HAVE FALLEN HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER AT THE CHANCE THAT USAVOICE.OR WAS LEGIT. IT MAKES ME SO MAD THAT I'M STILL UNEMPLOYED, AND WITH NO HOPES TO EVER COMING ANY CLOSER TO FINDING LEGIT WORK AT HOME!!! IF THERE IS SOME HOME DUTIES OUT THERE, I NEEDED TO KNOW A MONTH AGO.
    I HAVE TRIED TO ATTACH MCAFEES SITE ADVISOR 'RESULTS' OF MY RECENT SEARCH, BUT IT'S TOO BIG, AND I CAN'T COPY/PASTE IT, AND I'VE CUT AND EDITED IT WITH NO LUCK, SO WHERE I SAY BELOW I'M SHOWING THE RESULTS, I'LL BE TYPING IT WORD FOR WORD, EXCEPT ONLY THE IMPORTANT WORDS: ONE AREA OF THE RESULTS LISTS ALL THE NAMES THEY HAVE FOUND, OR SITES JUST LIKE THEM. I HAVEN'T READ IT THAT CLOSE, BUT I DIDN'T NEED TOO! AFTER LEARNING THE TRUTH ABOUT USAVOICE.OGRE THE OTHER DAY, AND CHECKING HERE AND "SITE ADVISOR" I PLACE ADS IN EVERY CLASSIFIED ONLINE THAT I COULD THINK OF, ACROSS THE USA, MAJOR CITIES(ONE WAS CRAIGSLIST, WASH. DC, ATLANTA, LASVEGAS,...); COULD HAVE BEEN ALL REMOVED BY NOW, I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO LOOK. I HAVE THREATENED TO REPORT ALL OF THE NAMES I'VE RECEIVED TO THE AUTHORITY REFERRED TO IN ONE OF THE POSTS I FOUND HERE THE OTHER DAY, JUST AS SOON AS I GET BACK TO THE POST, I SINCERELY INTEND TO FOLLOW THROUGH, AND I AM NOT JUST THREATENING. I'M GOING FIGHT, REPORT EVERYONE OF THEM. I CAN POST SEVERAL MORE PAGES WITH BOOSPOILED.COM EMAIL AND OTHERS. IT BEGAN AT MONSTER.COM A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO, A COMPANY NAME (IN RUSSIA) ABSOLUT FINANCIAL,(DETAILS ON OTHER PC, CURRENTLY INFECTED) SO EASY TO REMEMBER BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAVE THE E ON THE END OF ABSOLUTE, MUST HAVE BEEN DRINKING WHEN THEY PICKED THAT NAME, HUH? I CALLED MONSTER AND ASKED ABOUT WHAT THEY KNEW ABOUT THIS COMPANY, THEY TOLD ME FRAUD ATTEMPT. EVERYONE NEEDS TO START SUGGESTING TO ALL THE JOB SITES, THAT EMPLOYERS REGISTER AND GO THROUGH PROPER INVESTIGATIONS BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO SEARCH OUR RESUMES. THAT IS ANOTHER THING I'M GOING TO DO IN THE NEAR FUTURE, IS MAKE THAT SUGGESTION TO EACH JOB SITE I'VE ASSOCIATED WITH IN THE PAST, AND I BET THAT PUTS A SLOW TO THEIR ROLL. IT MAY NOT STOP FRAUD AND BEING PREYED UPON, BUT IT WOULD MAKE IT HARDER TO CONTACT POSSIBLE VICTIMS.

Date: 2007/01/15 Mon AM 07:20:09 EST
    To: [email]deloby@
    Subject: Turn your blogging into earning
    Nearly everyone has or knows what blogging is. If you can write a simple
    email, you can turn this simple fun task into a great income machine. Get
    your no-cost kit and get started today.

http://www.riftbanks.co/income_machine
    Wishing you success,

Regards,
    -------------------------
    I AM REPORTING THIS AND VARIOUS OTHER SPAMMAIL AND ATTEMPTS AT FRAUD. I AM ALSO POSTING ADS IN EVERY ONLINE CLASSIFIED THAT I KNOW AND EXPOSING ALL THE ORIGINATORS OF CURRENT SPAMMAIL OFFENDERS AND FRAUD FOR EXACTLY WHAT THEY REALLY ARE! PLUS I'M SAVING A COPY OF EVERY REPLY I SEND TO THE DIRTBAGS , SO I'LL HAVE FULL PROOF OF
    MCAFEES SITEADVISORS FINDINGS AND EXACTLY WHAT YOU SENT ME, AND I PLAN TO LET EVERYONE CONCERNED KNOW THAT THIS IS THE
    SAME EXACT THING AS UNSOLICITATED MAIL, FAXES, AND SALES ADS, IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE. IN REPORTING FRAUD ATTEMPTS, I'M GIVING EVERY DETAIL I CAN, AND SAVED COMMUNICATIONS TO BACK MY CLAIMS UP. TOO BACK, WITH ALL THIS WORK, I WON'T GET PAID FOR IT, BUT IT THINK IT'S TIME EVERYONE STOOD TOGETHER, AS WE HAVE BEEN DOING SINCE 9/11 FOR THE SOLDIERS. WE ARE CITIZENS OF AMERICA, AND I FOR ONE WILL NOT BE PREY ON THE INTERNET ANY MORE, WITHOUT VOICING MY DESPAIR AND OBJECTIONS TO THIS ABUSE. I'VE GOT A COLLEGE DEGREE EVEN! I DON'T WANT TO EVER REALLY GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

TODAY:
    > From: "Higher Education funding giveaway"
    > Date: 2007/01/15 Mon AM 05:38:27 EST
    > To: deloby@
    > Subject: Your chance to win 30k towards your higher education

> Pay for your education now by simply entering to win up to 30 grand in
    > scholarship funds our government is giving away

> http://www.clicklev.net/student_loans
    > Use it to pay off-
    > * Tuition
    > * Student Loans
    > * Living Expenses
    > * Books and more

> Imagine not having to worry about student loans

> To stop these messages
    > http://www.clicklev.net/student_loans/u.html

> PO Box 371222
    > ver, CO 80237

> You have received this because you are a part of the Ultra Finding Family.
    > To be excluded please visit http://www.clicklev.net/tm or you can write us
    > at S Camino Del Rio Suite 162 Durango, CO
    > -7997

MCAFEE REPORT RESULTS FROM THE SITE:

XBIG RED X ... AUTOMATED WEB TESTING... AFTER ENTERING OUR EMAIL ADDRESS WE RECEIVED 43 PER WEEK THAT WERE VERY SPAMMY THEN IT HAS A BOX AND SAYS "WHAT OUR INBOX LOOKED LIKE AFTER WE SIGNED UP HERE. AND THERE IS A LIST INSIDE THE BOX OF SPAM
    EMAIL RETURN ADDRESSES.

NOW PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS SPAM, AND NOT ATTEMPTS AT FRAUD (WHAT ACTUALLY MADE ME MAD ENOUGH TO SOUND OFF TO PROTECT MY RIGHTS AS AN AMERICAN, AND TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I NEED WORK NOT TO BE PREYED UPON!!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! I WANT TO CRY, ...STAND IN THE MAIN HWY (IF I COULD BREATH ENOUGH TO GET OUT THERE), ANYTHING OTHER THAN TO BE PREY FOR THE WORLD OF CRIMINALS, CONS, AND ATTEMPTERS OF FRAUD.

I GOT FOOT FUNGUS ONE TIME FROM SHOES I GOT AT A CLOTHES CLOSET, AND MY MOM TOLD ME WHEN I GOT THE MEDS FOR THE CURE;"JUST DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR OLD SHOES, LET WHOEVER FINDS THEM WORRY ABOUT IT!" I TOLD HER RIGHT QUICK, "THEN I WOULD BE NO BETTER THAN THE LADY WHO DONATED THEM TO THE CLOTHES CLOSET, NOW WOULDN'T I? I WOULDN'T WISH SORE FEET ON ANYONE, MUCH LESS GIVE SOMEONE A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE ON PURPOSE(ALTHOUGH IT'S CONSIDERED COSMETIC, I WAS FIRST TOLD BY THE PODITRIST), AS SOME LADY HAD KNOWINGLY DONE ME!(OR WHOEVER NEEDED A PAIR OF WALKING SHOES)"

SO WHAT ABOUT ALL OF YOU, I'M SHOUTING FROM THE ROOFTOPS, TO THE WORLD IF I HAVE TOO, ABOUT FALLING VICTIM TO FRAUD AND SPAMMAIL, BEING TARGETED AS PREY, AND SHOUTING AT EVERYONE OVER THE INTERNET HOW MUCH I DON'T LIKE IT AND WHY IT IS HAPPENING TO ME. MONSTER.COM AND EVERY SITE LIKE THEM HAVE LET ME DOWN, ALLOWING JUST ANYONE SEARCH OUT MY RESUME, DOES ANYONE AGREE WITH ME? I'M UNEMPLOYED WITH ASTHMA! IT'S VERY HARD TO COMMUTE TO A PLACE OF BUSINESS. I'M ALSO POSTING A STATEMENT IN THE SIGNATURE SECTION OF MY EMAILS ABOUT THIS SITE AND MCAFEES SITEADVISOR, IN AT LEAST FOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES OF MINE, SO EVERYONE I EMAIL OR CONTACT WILL READ IT AT THE BOTTOM OF WHATEVER SUBJECT MATTER OF THE EMAIL.
    Last edited by deloby; 01-16-2007 at 01:01 PM. Reason: SHOULD I LEAVE ALL THOSE LINKS, REPLACE THE LETTER I'M OMITTING