View Poll Results: Is ShiningGlory, tony_jenn, or B2S a hypocrite?

Voters
17. This poll is closed
  • Yes

14 82.35%
  • No

3 17.65%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Is Shining Glory a Hypocrite?

So I figured he has posted so many negative and judgmental threads that I would devote one just to him. He states he is Christian yet he has acted nothing like I would expect any decent Christian to. He has repeatedly insulted people and is not open to suggestions or anyone else's point of view. So here's my poll. :p

Re: Is Shining Glory a Hypocrite?

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    So I figured he has posted so many negative and judgmental threads that I would devote one just to him. He states he is Christian yet he has acted nothing like I would expect any decent Christian to. He has repeatedly insulted people and is not open to suggestions or anyone else's point of view. So here's my poll. :p
    IMO he's just acting like a typical, rabid born-again Christian... intolerant and judgemental... perfectly willing and capable of throwing anyone under the bus because he can scripturally justify doing so. He's behaving normally for that type of person.

He is the same as any terrorist they all claim to have which ever God on their side and hate anyone that will not submit to the world as they see it.

Him / she / it and that other fool galaxy are Hate mongers with low IQ's and a inability to think for themselves and nothing more.

oh thanks lisan blocking them did clean this forum up.

how many usernames have he created? He has a new one called Ezekiel

Not exactly hypocritical....

...maybe a bit overbearingly zealous.

Got that new christian excitement goin' on.

Reminds me a lot of myself several years ago...

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman
    Not exactly hypocritical....

...maybe a bit overbearingly zealous.

Got that new christian excitement goin' on.

Reminds me a lot of myself several years ago...
    I would tend to agree with you that he is overbearingly zealous. He was raised in a Christian home so I don't know how "new" he can be qualified as.

Excitement doesn't equal rude and hateful. He has been both in stark contratdiction to the "message" he claims to bring.

It's hard to take someone like that seriously or believe anything they say. But what would I know? According to him, I'm on some kind of "Power Moderator trip".

LOL.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    But what would I know? According to him, I'm on some kind of "Power Moderator trip".

Straight up evil I tell ya!

Run fer dem thar hills, 'fore tha mod gets yer heaven permit revoked, folks!

I for one am truly scared. :p

Straight up evil I tell ya!

Run fer dem thar hills, 'fore tha mod gets yer heaven permit revoked, folks!

I for one am truly scared. :p

You should be! ;)

ROFLMAO!

Quiet~Reflection Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    YOU MAY THINK TONY IS A HYPOCRITE BUT I THINK YOU'RE A JUDGEMENTAL EVIL WITCH AND IF WITCHES WERE STILL BE BURNED I WOULD THROW YOU IN FIRST.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet~Reflection
    YOU MAY THINK TONY IS A HYPOCRITE BUT I THINK YOU'RE A JUDGEMENTAL EVIL WITCH AND IF WITCHES WERE STILL BE BURNED I WOULD THROW YOU IN FIRST.

sounds like a good 'Christian' ethic and sentiment. Another T.J. alter-ego, or one of the cheerleaders? :D :p :rolleyes:

Wow, what an upstanding example you are as well Quiet. You're right, I'm a witch. And I'm casting a horrible spell on you and tony. You can blame the next horrible thing that happens to the two of you on me. It will be just as legitimate as you two believing God is punishing the people of earth with natural disasters that have been happening since the earth has been around.

I have a more simple solution - you two can learn how to act like civilized people on this message board. But I think me being a witch is much more likely to happen than that.

...QR...your statement made me cringe...

This is the kind of thing that raises the hair on the back of my neck.

This is not compassion. This is not love. This is not acceptance.

Your statement is hatred. Spite. Malice. What on earth could make you honestly wish you could have a chance to burn someone to death?
    This makes me sick to my stomach...

I may not agree with the things that Tony says. I may take a jab at him from time to time...and he returns the favor...but to burn someone?
    How could you say that!

...I am absolutely appalled and disgusted.

..............There is no excuse for what you said and no taking it back. You have revealed to us a bit of what is in your heart...and what you've shown is truly frightening.

Coontie - HP and I both think it's his wife. Unless he made his wife up... which is a definite possibility now that I think about it.

GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN. I NEGATE YOUR EVIL OFFER.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL JENNIFER.

Lady Mod

Oh wow, I honestly laughed out loud when I read her statement. I just thought it was funny. I didn't realize people would get this upset. I move envisioned myself as one of the Harry Potter characters to be honest...

..............There is no excuse for what you said and no taking it back. You have revealed to us a bit of what is in your heart...and what you've shown is truly frightening.
    And a perfect example of what we are dealing with and why so few take "Chrisitianity" seriously.

May their financial situation decrease to match the love in their hearts.

Lady Mod