+ Reply to Thread

ShininGlory and Galaxy have ruined this place!

These guys are not here to discuss thing, they just throw out the same stuff all the time. No disussion, just the same old cut and post. It has become a bore around here.

Re: ShininGlory and Galaxy have ruined this place!

Quote Originally Posted by terry05_99
    These guys are not here to discuss thing, they just throw out the same stuff all the time. No disussion, just the same old cut and post. It has become a bore around here.

Hi terry05_99

We haven't met before - though i've been reading your interesting posts. I am sorry that you feel the way you do, and yes, I am inclined to agree.

I just hope I won't allow myself to get dragged into it, as it nearly has been. I am very agrieved and feel very sad, how contentious and hateful some of these members are. I hope you won't fit me into this category.

I therefore, use my Blogsite, and is written for those that are genuinely interested in truths, and are dissatisfied with religion in general.
    I am finding it hard to do, but would like to exercise some control over my input, by doing this on a minimal basis. Rather let the scriputures do the talking instead.

I made a very big mistake by answering SHINING GLORY's statements the way I did, and am determined this is to be the one and only but last time, that I will weaken to the unwholesome distraction of this person's attitude.
    God forgive me for taking such a moral high ground. But then, I am only human and well all make mistakes and ill judgments sometimes don't we?

Just a word about Galaxy! Please try and overlook his overblown zeal. He means well and his new affiliation with JW's is so obvious. Unfortunately the Church may not approve of the way he goes about things. We are always striving to maintain a neutral stand and not become obnoxious or allow our personal grievances and judgments become a thorn in the eye.

This method of witnessing is totally not approved of, but who am i to judge a well meaning and very nice person. I understand he is bubbling over with all these new discoveries and wants to shout it from the roof tops.

But as I said once before on this forum, the 'fire and brimstone' format is NOT what we are trained to use. Humility, mildness, modesty and a caring and loving attitude towards our fellowman is the format that we are taught as per according to the Holy Scriptures. Most certainly leaving the judgmental attitude behind is not only advisable but shall determine are standing within the organization as well as with Jehovah. That is why there is organization and there are rules to follow. Otherwise we shall have exactly what is happening right now - that any new ones becoming JW's are applying their own ideas and ways of preaching. This is not allowed nor recommended.

So if you are interested in learning a little bit more about JW and what they believe as true christians, you are most welcome to check out my links.

Best wishes
    Emma

UNVEILING BIBLICAL TRUTHS - VOLUME I UNVEILING BIBLICAL TRUTHS - VOLUME II
    "Hunger ye not after the unattainable, lest the hidden beauty and mysterious wonders of the 'real' life's simplicities that lay already within your grasp, should also elude you in your fruitless endeavors!'
    Extract from Quotable Sentiments by Emerantia Parnall-Gilbert Copyright C2005 All Rights Reserved

Re: ShininGlory and Galaxy have ruined this place!

They are both on ignore, I will no longer tolerate there constant babble. Galaxy is no better, my point is...it is better to discuss (which also means to listen to other viewpoints) rather than preaching sermons. I will not defend him, he needs to make adjustments, perhaps you may wish to talk to him, nonetheless, I've ignored him.
    My father once told me "better is it to be thought of as thoughtless, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."