+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

chuck lang is offline BIG TIME MICHIGAN CORPORATE FOUNDATION SCAM

Big Time Michigan Corporate Foundation Scam

There is something big going down in Michigan. A woman who I know very well apparently is getting a huge settlement. Her story is that she was put in a mental institution against her will and was beaten,raped,druged and caught Hepatitis B from a dirty needle. And all kinds of other terrible things were done 2 her. How long this was going on I don't know. She finally settled her case last year 2006. Know her is where the fun begins. The judge told her because of her mental state that she could not receive all the money herself. So the judge and her attorney decided that she pick over 800 people to spread her settlement money. So what they did is they have groups of 40 people with one group leader. The group leader is the one who gets all the updated info on what is going on and when they will be receiving there money. Dates and times and all that good stuff. Each person had to pay anywhere from 150 to 180 dollars for file fees and papper work. The first group which is family or close friends, so they say will be receiving 220 to 240 million dollars. As the groups go down the line the amount gets smaller. The last group will be getting around 300 thousand. All tax free money. I'm not done yet. Each person also gets a mansion or very expensive home all over the United States. These homes were foreclosed or were confiscated from drug dealers. When we receive these so called homes or mansions we can't sell them for five years. I don't know why but that is what I was told. I'm still not done yet. Comarica Bank said if all the people receiving the settlement money would put it into there bank they would buy everyone a brand new Escalade. I still have more. The woman who had all these terrible things done to her had to build a foundation for mentally ill people,batterd woman and so on. This foundation is located in lower Michigan. We had to sign paper work asking if we would volunteer our time at the foundation to help out. The judge told her that if we talk to the media or anyone that we will not get a penny. They say they have a gag order on this case. Everytime we get close to getting this money something delays it. Like we have to wait for her to get all of the titles and deeds to all of these homes. Another delay was she had to get all the titles and paper work for Escalades. Twice it was delayed because people were talking to other people who were not involved in the case. We also had to give money to buy her a new truck so she can drive state to state to get the titles and deeds to these homes. This was volunteer. You could give as much or as little as you want. Some people were tricked that the more they give the more they get. Everytime we have a group meeting it is at strange places. Not a court house but halls and small buildings. They say they have to keep this as private as possible so this doesn't leak out. There is so much more I could write but I'm sure you have a good idea on what is going on. There are people from Kentucky,New York,Tennessee all over the united states who are supposed to get this money. If you read this and you are involved please e-mail me or put up a post. I hate to say it but a small part of me believes this is true. There is just so much info on this case that I have seen and read. And why didn't it get revealed or exposed a long time ago. This has been going on for over a two years now. I'm just confused. Hope to here from anyone soon.
    Last edited by chuck lang; 01-15-2007 at 06:26 AM.

Re: Big Time Michigan Corporate Foundation Scam

So the judge and her attorney decided that she pick over 800 people to spread her settlement money.
    Wow. This is one inventive spin on inheritance scam.

Each person also gets a mansion or very expensive home all over the United States. These homes were foreclosed or were confiscated from drug dealers. When we receive these so called homes or mansions we can't sell them for five years.
    Wow. They should get Oscar nomination for screenwriting.
    Last edited by borisf96; 01-15-2007 at 06:42 AM.

The bad news is it's not cash, all payments are made in PICPAY
    If people are looking for real and verified business opportunities....DRF Fund is definitely a program that I can recommend with confidence."

Wanrou

I do hope that for those of you who are involved would e-mail me so we can take care of this matter. I would hate to see a family member of mine go to jail over this.
    Last edited by chuck lang; 01-16-2007 at 05:01 AM.

Wow,this is to funny. I work with a woman in a small shop in Inkster and she told me the same thing. She said she is going to get 4.5 million dollars and a condo in Florida. We told her she was crazy. She got mad at everyone and told them we were just jelious and should would not give us a penny. Boy is she in for a big surprise. I cant wait when they give her a fake check then it bounces.

I have a good idea who you are Chuck. First of all that is not your real name. I believe you live down south. I can't believe that you are going online talking about the settlement. Have faith my friend, it will happen. I know it sounds crazy but it will happen. Please keep your comments to yourself for now. If they ask for more money then I will start not to believe in this case. Just be patient my friend.
    Last edited by paulhibbert; 01-25-2007 at 07:34 AM.

Hey Chuck, I'll tell you what. If they ask for some extra money to release the checks then I will take action. I do have people on the side ready to take controll of this wierd situation. I was told that we would get our checks then have to wait a couple of days for the checks to clear. Then I was told that the checks would bounce and the people responsible would be long gone. If that is true then we all were fooled. So if they ask for money to release the checks don't. There is no reason for the judge to ask such a thing. I sure hope this works out for everyone. Including you Chuck. Be strong and take care.

Hilarious. This Paul hibbert character is either a moron or he got balls to continue his scam through this forum. I understand when scammers with good story do it here, but this one can only pick goofs with street smarts of zero.
    Last edited by borisf96; 01-25-2007 at 07:43 AM.

It's been awhile my friends. I was told by a few members of my group to wait a little bit longer to see if this will really happen. You know, ride it out till the end. So, as respect to my very dear friends of my group, I did just that. Untill now... I just got a call from a member of my group and was told that the settlement might possibly be delayed until further notice. I guess this is still being decided and wont be announced until later if this does indeed happen. Who knows what the reason is this time. From what I heard there is a problem with some building permits for the Group Home or Mental Hospital to be built. Take your pick. I just don't understand what the heck is going on anymore. I am going to give it until the end of July. Then I will call "The Problem Solvers Fox 2" I suggest you do the same. May God be with you.

Wouldnt it be funny if comerica bank or whatever was behind the scam. The whole point of the scam is for them to get you to deposit the checks, and then when they bounce they collect the fee for bouncing a deposit. All this for 30 bucks a head!!!

Not that that is what is going on, but good lord, how can you believe this, GAG ORDER SHMAG ORDER, this would have been on the news everywhere if it were true.

So how are you Michiganders or Michiganians doing. I'm sure you must know by now I am not from Michigan. I was a little weary on letting people know what state I am from. That way it keeps those scammers wondering who I am. Once again another deadline has past and no money. This December will be two years of broken promises and constant extentions. I was going to give the full name and trailer park where this "EVIL B---H lives but was told by my lawyers that it would not be in my best interest to do so. Not of me getting in trouble but having friends and family involved turning on me. The ones who still believe in this crap. Think about this for a second. If this was true don't you think the " SO CALLED JUDGE" would have sent scam.com a fax or phone call stopping me from telling the truth on this website. As big as this lawsuit is wouldn't that make sence. Trust me it could be done if it were true. Well, I will make this short. For those of you who are directly involved in this scam please send an e-mail with your story to www.fox2problemsolvers.com. I don't know how many complaints you need to get this noticed but we have to start from somewhere. We have the same problem team on local stations here in the state I live in. Pretty much the same as your fox2problemsolvers. And don't think if you send an e-mail to fox2 that they will find out who you are and knock you out of the settlement. True or not true it would be impossible to do that. Know one will know but who you tell. So stop believing this nonescense and start breathing and do the right thing. This will go on for ever if you don't. Keep in mind that this so called case was settled almost two years ago. So technically she was rewarded the money. Meaning the money's would have to go to her no matter what. The so called judge could not dismiss the case for any reason and not give her any homes,cars or money. So if you were ever told that the case or settlement is over with. No one gets a thing including her that is a bunch of bull crap. Scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,csam,scam that's all this is. Be strong and do the right thing. God bless and you will here from me soon.

The key players in this SCAM have already been arrested. Information is sparse but my husband and I are learning more each day. Eric Toth, his wife Connie Sue, Amber and her father have all been in court in some town in Michigan. I believe the name of the city is Romulus.

We went to Google maps and it looks like the same town that Detroit's major airport is located. Some lady took Eric to court and they did get their money back (so the story goes). My Husband and I tried to get a hold of the Romulus police but they were very rude to us and didn't offer up any information.

There also seems to be some investigation going on in the Michigan City of Monroe (Spelling?).

We live on the East coast so if anyone has any more information we would appreciate some help.

They have been to court and are going to be there next week for the restitution part of their trial. The romulus police dept filed the charges and it went before the Wayne County prosecutor. They got 3 yrs probation plus restitution and yes, there's another case being built against them in Monroe County and that's not going to be the end of it.
    I know for a fact, that the so called foundation that was supposedly being set up for battered wives or whatever, is long gone, off the table. They made a big deal about raising $110,000 for the architect, testing the soil and whatever other BS they came up with. So now, that it's not going to happen, why isn't the money that they raised for it going back to the people who gave it. And there were supposed to be cars and houses that are also "off the table". Why isn't that money going back to the people who gave it. Because these two bit nitwits spent it on themselves, that's why. All those trips to other states to "secure the houses" was probably vacation time for some of them and to sucker in more people.
    We were all suckered. They said all the right things to bring us in and I don't know about anyone else, all I thought about was that with this money, my family would be taken care of and I could help other needy people. Took me more than a year before I realized it was all BS. And the icing on the cake was, I was told to my face by one of the principals about how the money was sitting in Comerica Bank and gathering interest and was now well over a trillion dollars. Yeah, right! I gave money to them and I don't count on getting it back but, I'm hoping for some kind of jail time in the future. This isn't finished by a long shot.

Here's an update on this case. The principals in this were in court again just before Christmas. Eric gave a half hearted apology, Amber didn't say a word and because of it, the judge, a real judge, came down harder on her and gave her a list of tasks she has to do, like get a job, get a GED and other things. I don't know what her dad got. I wish some you people who posted in the past would show up here and say what's on your mind. You know all that money everybody gave to them? Well, they have been having themselves a high ole time with it. Eric done bought himself a new Escalade and camper. I'm sure Amber and her parents and her boyfriend/husband have been doing the same thing. One of the last meetings they had where they told everyone what to expect when the money comes in, remember the lists of names they gave out and the instructions for dealing with Comerica Bank? Well, ole Richard, Ambers dad, sat there and showed off his brand new iPhone(when they first came out) and braging how everybody in the family got one and his phone bill was $2000 a month. And that was with our money. So face it, folks, the only ones who got wealthy in all this were the ones who started it. But that's the way it with scammers. They get rich while the rest of us support them. And guess what, they've all filed for bankruptcy and still have all that money hidden away. Oh, they've been ordered to pay restitution but, nobody will see a dime. Except the retailers and such those thieves spend the money with.

Second,

Thank you very much for posting the updates. I guess some justice is better than none. Apparently some of the families in MI are extremely angry as one might expect. Someone we know, and I'd rather not say who, sent us these links the other day by eMail.

http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis...cNumber=746110
    http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis...cNumber=746064
    http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis...cNumber=746062

Just found this website, trying to find information on criminals of Amber Budop, Richard Budop and Eric Toth. We too been caught in this scam and had faith in it, but found out how much we all been scammed, over 800 of us across America.

Criminals like these three people should be in jail! these people ruined the lives of so many people. These people LED all those involved, and hoped for nearly three years.

Amber and Richard Budop, and Eric Toth, you had ruined so many peoples lives by your lies and cheating those out of hard earned money.
    People trusted you, counted on you and you all lied and lied and lied. Telling us all countless of times," its coming, be patient, go ahead and start planning your future." .....Liars!

You had so many innocent people believing this, and trusting you all. Can any of us comprehend all the failed hopes and dreams we all were lead to believe? ....How about all the mental anguish you had caused all these people, and all you got is a probation for punishment?!

People had even died waiting for this to happen, fallen sick by terminal illnesses and sickness and had faith this was going to happen probably to their death beds.... because you all said it was going to happen!! ....LIAR!

The Judge in good standing in Michigan saw fit to punish you three, the way the court felt fitting, but trust me, in my eyes and the eyes of others who were scammed, you deserve more punishment!!! and I hope when you all die, you will face Almighty God, and he will judge you for these crimes, your actions. Plus the torture mentally you put so many innocent people through. May God help you all..

All the money you stolen, gift cards, etc.... all the things you all three bought for yourself and indulged in fueled by the poor souls who believed in this to be true. I hope you are ashamed of yourselfs! and I hope and pray you will make restitution to all people, over 800 of us you all scammed, and to beg for forgiveness to all of us for the sake of all your souls....

You all three ruined a lot of good hard working, trusting people who were led on by you wicked criminals!

You Amber Budop, Richard Budop and Eric Toth of Michigan are dammed until you make things right with everyone you scammed and lied to.

Make amends, do the right thing, return the money to all, and beg for forgivness!!