+ Reply to Thread

Lee Aiken--My loan Guru

Has anyone worked with this guy? He also owns Aiken Financial. I just lost $8900 on a "business scheme" he was involved with.

Don't listen to anything he says unless you want to lose your money. I consider myself a very "street smart" person and can't believe I fell for this. I should have known. He is based out of Atlanta and the real estate fraud there is epidemic.

Re: Lee Aiken--My loan Guru

Registrant:
    NeverSneeze
    56 Autumn Acres
    Sylacauga, AL 35150
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: MYLOANGURU.COM
    Created on: 07-Dec-01
    Expires on: 07-Dec-06
    Last Updated on: 28-Jan-06

Administrative Contact:
    Bassett, Adam awbassett@charter.net
    NeverSneeze
    56 Autumn Acres
    Sylacauga, AL 35150
    United States

Technical Contact:
    Bassett, Adam awbassett@charter.net
    NeverSneeze
    56 Autumn Acres
    Sylacauga, AL 35150
    United States

Domain servers in listed order:
    PARK33.SECURESERVER.NET
    PARK34.SECURESERVER.NET

Here is a little info on My loan guru www.myloanguru.com

can you pm some more info on this guy just curious b/c hs last name is
    Aikens what is his full name

Aikenfinacial.com
    WhoIs info;
    Domain Name.......... aikenfinancial.com
    Creation Date........ 2005-06-13
    Registration Date.... 2005-06-13
    Expiry Date.......... 2007-06-13
    Organisation Name.... David Aiken
    Organisation Address. 2 Wisconsin Circle
    Organisation Address. Suite 700-126
    Organisation Address. Chevy Chase
    Organisation Address. 20815
    Organisation Address. MD
    Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... David Aiken
    Admin Address........ 2 Wisconsin Circle
    Admin Address........ Suite 700-126
    Admin Address........ Chevy Chase
    Admin Address........ 20815
    Admin Address........ MD
    Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
    Admin Email............davidaiken @ yahoo.com (edited, remove spaces)
    Admin Phone.......... +1.2028412032
    Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
    Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
    Tech Address.........
    Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
    Tech Address......... 94089
    Tech Address......... CA
    Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
    Tech Email..............domain.tech @ yahoo-inc.com (edited, remove spaces)
    Tech Phone........... +1.6198813096
    Tech Fax.............
    Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
    Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com
    Per Whitepages.com reverse phone number look-up;
    (202) 841-2032
    Type: Cell PhoneProvider: Verizon Wireless Location: Washington, DC
    Due to number portability, some numbers have been transferred to a new service provider.
    Per the USPS the address is valid. However, the facts that the only contact info is a cell phone, a free yahoo e-mail account (from the WhoIs), and a domain e-mail would make me leery of using them.

Myloanguru.com appears to be an advertisement site, people pay to have ads placed there. The WhoIs for them is;
    Note: Looks like the domain has changed ownership in the last few days and been renewed for another year.
    Registrant:
    AMUSEMENT SERVICE CO.
    6107 Old Rutledge Pike
    Knoxville, TN 37924
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: MYLOANGURU.COM
    Created on: 07-Dec-01
    Expires on: 07-Dec-07
    Last Updated on: 18-Jan-07

Administrative Contact:
    AMUSEMENT SERVICE CO., AMUSEMENT SERVICE CO. Rick@Blankenship.net
    AMUSEMENT SERVICE CO.
    6107 Old Rutledge Pike
    Knoxville, TN 37924
    United States
    8658989186 Fax -- 8653810406

Technical Contact:
    AMUSEMENT SERVICE CO., AMUSEMENT SERVICE CO. Rick@Blankenship.net
    AMUSEMENT SERVICE CO.
    6107 Old Rutledge Pike
    Knoxville, TN 37924
    United States
    8658989186 Fax -- 8653810406

Domain servers in listed order:
    PARK17.SECURESERVER.NET
    PARK18.SECURESERVER.NET
    Current Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.
    Have you filed a complaint at http://www.ic3.gov/?

Just an update,
    Found this info running a reverse address search with Whitepages.com for the address from the other thread (Sorry, didn't see that thread till now)
    Aiken, Arthur
    1153 West Mill Dr NW
    Kennesaw, GA 30152
    (770) 485-6809
    Quote Originally Posted by lightedbay
    Beware of Aiken Financial Services, 1153 West Mill Dr. Kennesaw, Ga 30152 ran by a Mr. Lee Aiken. ph:(770)912-7433. website:www.myloanguru.com. email: gamortgages@aol.com
    EDIT:
    Sorry, had to run off for a minute.
    Anyway, a cross-reference (with AnyWho.com) of the number confirms that 770-485-6809 is for Arthur Aiken. 770-912-7433 is another cell phone;
    (770) 912-7433
    Type: Cell PhoneProvider: Metro Pcs Location: Flowery Branch, GA
    Due to number portability, some numbers have been transferred to a new service provider.
    Hope this info is helpful.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 01-24-2007 at 09:59 PM.

I was one of the first to get involved with his scam. There are at least 13 other companies that got scammed from him. When he first started this back in August his fee was "only" $8900. He was recommended to me by a "former" business acquaintance who I misguidely respected.

Hello ALL!

I am sorry that you have had trouble with this Lee Aiken guy However during one of my normal scans on google I came across the fact that you are making me out to be some bad guy. I am Rick Blankenship and I OWN the site www.myloanguru.com now and I simply bought it from GODADDY auctions for resale or use as I am in the Real Estate and Mortgage business. I have never ripped anyone off and to suggest on the bottom line for people to file complaints against me is plain down right dirty. I would appreciate the removal of your post and I will be checking back to make sure it is removed. If not I am an innocent party here and you may be held responsible for liable statements you make against me.

Regards Rick Blankenship

Welcome to Scam.com elite_tek.

Unfortunately, members on this forum cannot edit their posts after about a hour or so. So even if they wanted to they could not remove the posts. You will have to contact the forum owner for that.

I'd also point out that in Post# 3 which was made on 22JAN2007, just over two years ago, the following statement was made by me,
    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Myloanguru.com/ appears to be an advertisement site, people pay to have ads placed there. The WhoIs for them is;
    Note: Looks like the domain has changed ownership in the last few days and been renewed for another year.
    There has only been one post, six months ago, in this thread in over two years. It appears that one post, six months ago, referred too Lee Aikens and not you or your website. It also appears to have already been noted that the website in question changed ownership.

PS.
    The statute of limitations for libel (by State) shows that my State, Ohio, and yours, Tennessee, is one year. In fact the only States you would still be able to sue anyone for liable in are New Hampshire, Vermont, and New Mexico. Those 3 states have a SoL of 3 years in this matter, all the other States are either 1 or 2 years. If you in fact reside in of those States.

More information about libel at eff.org states,
    What are the elements of a defamation claim?
    The elements that must be proved to establish defamation are:

1. a publication to one other than the person defamed;
    2. a false statement of fact;
    3. that is understood as
    * a. being of and concerning the plaintiff; and
    * b. tending to harm the reputation of plaintiff.
    4. If the plaintiff is a public figure, he or she must also prove actual malice.
    Since it appears that the information in this thread applies to the previous owner of the domain in question. You may have a difficult time proving that any libel was committed against yourself. You would also have to prove that anyone in this thread knowingly posted false information. Not that that really matters since the SoL has already expired in most States.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 03-27-2009 at 12:26 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Lee Aiken is still taking money from people he now operates under the name Aiken Financial Services but is still doing the same scam. He also changed his telephone number to a (404) 492-0934 and he tells people to deposit money directly to Aiken Financial Services, LLC
    Bank of America Marietta, GA Account # 334015125172 DON'T DO IT if you ever want to see your money again. If you look up SCAMMERS in the dict., you will see him and Madoff together.

:judges:Lee Aiken is still taking money from people he now operates under the name Aiken Financial Services but is still doing the same scam. He also changed his telephone number to a (404) 492-0934 and he tells people to deposit money directly to Aiken Financial Services, LLC
    Bank of America Marietta, GA Account # 334015125172 DON'T DO IT if you ever want to see your money again. If you look up SCAMMERS in the dict., you will see him and Madoff together. :zx11pissed: Lee Gives people in the business a bad name and he doesn't care!

Let me be clear on one thing I am a RE investor and what happened to me loosing money has nothing to do with Rick Blankenship!!! I look for investors interested in commercial properties!

Quote Originally Posted by elite_tek View Post
    Hello ALL!

I am sorry that you have had trouble with this Lee Aiken guy However during one of my normal scans on google I came across the fact that you are making me out to be some bad guy. I am Rick Blankenship and I OWN the site
    Rick, find a real lawyer before you start throwing around utterly ridiculous claims that YOU were libeled because YOU bought a domain name with a tainted history.

It's sort of like buying a house where a notorious murder had taken place. You aren't being accused of murder just because some 3 year old newspaper article said the owner of the house committed the murders.

Next time do a little DD before you buy a domain name if you don't want one like MYLOANGURU.COM that was associated with a scam artist.

And learn to be a bit more friendly in the future. A single post pointing out that on xx/xx/xx you purchased the domain name and have no association with the previous owner would have been sufficient.

I believe our friend, Mr. Lee Aiken, is up to his old tricks.

Today I saw an ad on *****slist that said this:

"We can help you get a luxury car up to $60K. You will have no down payment and no payments for 60-90 days. We do charge an upfront broker's fee which can be paid by credit card."

the direct link to the ad is here.
    http://atlanta.*****slist.org/atl/ctd/2645746268.html

I responded to the ad, and the person, (who signed the email as Lee) told me I could not call him, that I had to give him my phone number....only scammers do this..

Anyway, after a few emails, I was concerned enough to google his email address (which is crdt4rl@aol.com )...the email led me to Lee Aikens, and his name led me here. Very certain this is the same fellow.

I have a few friends in law enforcement, and will be following up with them...I'm willing to bet he has a warrant, or is wanted to something. If any of the original posters would like to send me a pm, I would be happy to send the info to Law enforcement.

This is Lee Aiken.

A very irritating gentle contacted me a few days ago and called me a scammer. I AM NOT A SCAMMER. He said that I had scammed hundreds and hundreds of people out of money. I only wish Iíd had hundreds and hundreds of people to send me money in this economy.

I hadnít heard anyone say I scammed someone in 2-3 years. It brought back some very unpleasant memories. I wonít read what is said about me here so I donít know if anything new has been written about me or if the gentleman I am talking about has submitted anything to this site. I donít come on this site, any other scam site, any gossip sites or any other sites that display negative news because negative news, the smile on my face and the happiness in my heart donít make a good mix. I prefer to drop the negativity.

Now, to get to the facts (I should have done this a long time ago). I AM NOT A SCAMMER. I wonít go into details but I am a consultant who has worked with a few providers that did not perform. I did accept money from some clients but I passed that money on to the providers. I have proof in the form of bank wire receipts. I did not accept money from all of the clients as some wanted to deal with the providers directly. Did I make any money? In most cases, I did. In some, I did not.

First of all, I want the clients (less than 20, including myself as I was also trying to get funded) to know that I did all I could to get our deals done. Then I did all I could to get our refunds. I have hundreds of emails that I can show as proof. I also have airplane receipts and hotel receipts showing that I flew out of town on three separate occasions trying to chase the money and the providers down but to no avail. I have letters saying that the money was in the bank waiting for the clients when it wasnít. I even have a check that was written to be by one of the providers with a note telling me to disburse the funds to the clients as I saw fit. Of course, the money wasnít in the bank.

Secondly, I had agreements with almost all of my clients letting them know that I could not be held responsible for nonperformance by the providers. Even though they signed the agreements, some people tend to ignore agreements when they lose their money.

This proof is available to any attorney or law enforcement agency at any time. With all the proof that I have, I would hope that my clients and the public would see that I AM NOT A SCAMMER.

I know some clients understood that I was not responsible for their lost as I had business and personal relationships with some of them even up until recently.

I cannot pay back the money that was taken. I will not attempt to but what I will do is pay back 10% of what they paid directly to me. That is more than what I ended up with.

The 10% will be repaid under certain conditions.
    ∑ Provide me with the contract we signed.
    ∑ Provide me with an ID that shows the same name on the contract.
    ∑ Provide me with the receipt showing that Lee Aiken or Aiken Financial Services was paid directly and how much was paid.
    ∑ Provide me with a written statement that you have never received any payment from me (yes, I did give some people some money back).
    ∑ Send all of this to gamortgages@aol.com and put ďPlease Send My RefundĒ as the subject. Otherwise, your email might get deleted as I do not use that email address anymore because of all the junk email it gets.

I will leave this notice/offer on the table until midnight January 15th, 2012. That is 90 days from now. Please do not contact me requesting a refund after that date. Repayments will be paid after January 15th.

I wish everyone the best in their endeavors.

Sincerely,
    Lee Aiken

PS...If you know anyone else that you think was "scammed" by me, please have them reply to this thread.

Lee, this is a good start to make amends to your "clients".

You should also post on:
    Ripoffreport (there are threads claiming you are a scam artist).
    Forex-scam.com mentions you as a scammer
    ComplaintsBoard.com has a section about you walking away with clients money.
    and I think websitecop.com mentions you.

I have directly emailed several of the people who say you are a scammer. In general, the fbi describes "advance fees" for loans as "Advance Fee Scams" Here is a link

http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud

seems one common thread in this scam is the scammer 100% says (when the deal goes bad) that it wasn't their fault, they were just a middle man (broker). Sounds familiar.

I'm also wondering, Lee - why put a timeframe on it? If you're honest, and you did nothing wrong, and you took money for services and loans that never took place - you collected a fee for doing nothing, and should give all the money back, and should make that offer from now until the rest of time.

One other interesting thing I read from one of the folks who say you scammed them is, when they asked for their money back, and you told them you didn't have it, and a 3rd party did - you would not give the name of the 3rd party....very, very interesting.

For those joining the party late - before you pay a fee for a loan, make sure you do alllllll your homework and know the history of the person you are dealing with.
    Last edited by markoG; 10-19-2011 at 03:58 AM.