+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Referral Chain

Referral Chain

I'm wondering if anybody wants to start a referral chain with me, I've actually never done a referral based gift before and I am interested in trying one.

So far I have found 2 sites
    1- is for a 50" plasma (Panasonic 50" HDTV Plasma $2299)
    or 2100 cash paypal, and the requirments are complete 1 offer and refer 28 friends to complete 1 offer (one offer is a cinch) will cost $10

2- this one is for a 42inch Plasma that retails $1999 and is complete 10 offers and refer 5 to do the same(all the offers are easy ones)

I much prefer the 1st option but I am also wondering if there are maybe any other better sites, and I would like to set this up so that it is fair and organised.... any suggestions

Re: Referral Chain

These things usually will just put you in a drawing for the item in question, which means just because you have a whole bunch of referrals and completed some offers you won't necessarily "win" whatever the item is.

I have heard of these sites as well and they are such a crock! they look like a crock too, usually I can tell a fake spam site compared to a regular site I am good at telling what seems fake and what seems legit. I would post link to a fake site but I cant think of one right now, but if you seen it you would see what I mean by it just looking fishy right away.

Scam. $280 for a $2100 TV? I don't think so. I never even bothered with "offers" like these. Just a waste of time.
    Get paid to chat! :) Diskussable

Quote Originally Posted by pr0xx1d View Post
    Scam. $280 for a $2100 TV? I don't think so. I never even bothered with "offers" like these. Just a waste of time.
    This is like a 2007 thread lol!
    Yeah, probably an old internet scam

I've checked out the offer sites and I can see why people complete them or work at getting the referrals to make money. Advertisers are getting exposure for their products and they generally have plenty of money to spend on advertising no matter what type of advertising it is. There's also a lot of money to be made for getting referrals to sign up and complete the offers. I'm into writing myself, but if I were to do something like this I'd just place my referral link on social networking pages and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by her19 View Post
    I've checked out the offer sites and I can see why people complete them or work at getting the referrals to make money. Advertisers are getting exposure for their products and they generally have plenty of money to spend on advertising no matter what type of advertising it is. There's also a lot of money to be made for getting referrals to sign up and complete the offers. I'm into writing myself, but if I were to do something like this I'd just place my referral link on social networking pages and see what happens.

The idea behind it is great however, I am yet to see someone who actually got such gift (2000$ TV? come on...) Most CPA offers are scams and people who promote them do not care about the end-consumer because they are probably paid $0.5-$1.5 every time a user fills out his e-mail address or zip code.

I'd stay away from these "give aways".
    Extra Paycheck blog is where I help people build and grow their own successful online business, completely free!

Extra Podcast is where successful entrepreneurs reveals their strategies and share their knowledge with you, the listener.

Are these site trusted? Have you research about them?

I would like to know their payment term. When do they pay the referrer and how? Thanks for starting this, referral chain is quite interesting.