+ Reply to Thread

pay-it forward 4 profit

Does anyone have info about this company or Paul Birdsall?
    They use success university and global-something (GDI).
    Any info appreciated.

Re: pay-it forward 4 profit

Global Domains International.
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=2730
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=19810

Holy jeebers...thank you for responding! There is so much info at this site that I have not even made a dent in absorbing all the different topics.

Thanks again for the SOS!

Quote Originally Posted by 4kim2 View Post
    Does anyone have info about this company or Paul Birdsall?
    They use success university and global-something (GDI).
    Any info appreciated.
    This one is going very well at the moment and the admin seems to be very transparent and is communicating. As in all of them you need to realize that they seem to have a life span of about 6 to 9 months. especially with this Ad-Ventures4u type of format. It works and I think the longevity will only increase. Never mind what Patrick Pretty and his den of a**kissers say. To hear them tell it everyone who participates is going to be arrested. Impossible!

Hi 4Kim2,

Take Almighty Joe's input at your own risk. He is a well-known promoter of Ponzi schemes and has frequently commented that he doesn't care that the Ponzi schemes and scams that he gets involved with are illegal. His perspective is that the authorities cannot arrest everyone, and he is undoubtably right. Same thing btw applies to people who rob others at gunpoint -- many get away, but it still doesn't make it right. The fact that A.J.'s programs are all illegal is exactly the reason A.J. states that these programs have a life span of 6-9 months. If they were legal, they'd last much, much longer (but wouldn't offer "get rich quick" returns....

Quote Originally Posted by almighty joe View Post
    This one is going very well at the moment and the admin seems to be very transparent and is communicating. As in all of them you need to realize that they seem to have a life span of about 6 to 9 months. especially with this Ad-Ventures4u type of format. It works and I think the longevity will only increase. Never mind what Patrick Pretty and his den of a**kissers say. To hear them tell it everyone who participates is going to be arrested. Impossible!

Agreed.

Most professional (and amateur) investors would give their right arm for an indicator which is 100% accurate. Alas, they are very few and far between.

If joe is involved with a program, you can be reasonably assured that it's a scam. If not, it will be a first.

Quote Originally Posted by Entertained View Post
    Hi 4Kim2,

Take Almighty Joe's input at your own risk. He is a well-known promoter of Ponzi schemes and has frequently commented that he doesn't care that the Ponzi schemes and scams that he gets involved with are illegal. His perspective is that the authorities cannot arrest everyone, and he is undoubtably right. Same thing btw applies to people who rob others at gunpoint -- many get away, but it still doesn't make it right. The fact that A.J.'s programs are all illegal is exactly the reason A.J. states that these programs have a life span of 6-9 months. If they were legal, they'd last much, much longer (but wouldn't offer "get rich quick" returns....

Ok so tell me, has anybody done their research on Tazoodle? do you thing thats illegal? It looks good to me but I may be wrong although it doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by almighty joe View Post
    Ok so tell me, has anybody done their research on Tazoodle? do you thing thats illegal? It looks good to me but I may be wrong although it doesn't really matter.

You dont have to look far for information

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...light=tazoodle