+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31

    pay-it forward 4 profit

    Does anyone have info about this company or Paul Birdsall?
    They use success university and global-something (GDI).
    Any info appreciated.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Planet Gong
    Posts
    1,032

    Re: pay-it forward 4 profit

    Global Domains International.
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=2730
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=19810

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31

    Re: pay-it forward 4 profit

    Holy jeebers...thank you for responding! There is so much info at this site that I have not even made a dent in absorbing all the different topics.

    Thanks again for the SOS!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    55

    Re: pay-it forward 4 profit

    Quote Originally Posted by 4kim2 View Post
    Does anyone have info about this company or Paul Birdsall?
    They use success university and global-something (GDI).
    Any info appreciated.
    This one is going very well at the moment and the admin seems to be very transparent and is communicating. As in all of them you need to realize that they seem to have a life span of about 6 to 9 months. especially with this Ad-Ventures4u type of format. It works and I think the longevity will only increase. Never mind what Patrick Pretty and his den of a**kissers say. To hear them tell it everyone who participates is going to be arrested. Impossible!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    41

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    62

    Re: pay-it forward 4 profit

    Hi 4Kim2,

    Take Almighty Joe's input at your own risk. He is a well-known promoter of Ponzi schemes and has frequently commented that he doesn't care that the Ponzi schemes and scams that he gets involved with are illegal. His perspective is that the authorities cannot arrest everyone, and he is undoubtably right. Same thing btw applies to people who rob others at gunpoint -- many get away, but it still doesn't make it right. The fact that A.J.'s programs are all illegal is exactly the reason A.J. states that these programs have a life span of 6-9 months. If they were legal, they'd last much, much longer (but wouldn't offer "get rich quick" returns....


    Quote Originally Posted by almighty joe View Post
    This one is going very well at the moment and the admin seems to be very transparent and is communicating. As in all of them you need to realize that they seem to have a life span of about 6 to 9 months. especially with this Ad-Ventures4u type of format. It works and I think the longevity will only increase. Never mind what Patrick Pretty and his den of a**kissers say. To hear them tell it everyone who participates is going to be arrested. Impossible!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    116

    Re: pay-it forward 4 profit

    Agreed.

    Most professional (and amateur) investors would give their right arm for an indicator which is 100% accurate. Alas, they are very few and far between.

    If joe is involved with a program, you can be reasonably assured that it's a scam. If not, it will be a first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Entertained View Post
    Hi 4Kim2,

    Take Almighty Joe's input at your own risk. He is a well-known promoter of Ponzi schemes and has frequently commented that he doesn't care that the Ponzi schemes and scams that he gets involved with are illegal. His perspective is that the authorities cannot arrest everyone, and he is undoubtably right. Same thing btw applies to people who rob others at gunpoint -- many get away, but it still doesn't make it right. The fact that A.J.'s programs are all illegal is exactly the reason A.J. states that these programs have a life span of 6-9 months. If they were legal, they'd last much, much longer (but wouldn't offer "get rich quick" returns....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    55

    Re: pay-it forward 4 profit

    Ok so tell me, has anybody done their research on Tazoodle? do you thing thats illegal? It looks good to me but I may be wrong although it doesn't really matter.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    41

    Re: pay-it forward 4 profit

    Quote Originally Posted by almighty joe View Post
    Ok so tell me, has anybody done their research on Tazoodle? do you thing thats illegal? It looks good to me but I may be wrong although it doesn't really matter.

    You dont have to look far for information

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...light=tazoodle

Similar Threads

  1. Another JFK slut comes forward.
    By danrush1966 in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 03:02 PM
  2. This what we can look forward to with Obamacare!
    By SnappyDan in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 12:12 PM
  3. GDI - Pay-It Forward 4 Profits
    By acloutier007 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 05:41 AM
  4. What We Have To Look Forward To
    By Travelman18 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 06:24 AM
  5. Pay-It-Forward 4 Profits
    By Andrew Scott in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 09:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •