+ Reply to Thread

6 by 6 million???scam??

Anyone have any input on the 6 by 6 million. You pay $6 and folks supposedly :confused: send via paypal or others $6 to you? Sounds fishy. There are no contacts on the site.
    http://www.6by6million.biz/flasun

Re: 6 by 6 million???scam??

Scam. no one sends you any money. I have tried several. Sorry.

Kobe24 Guest

Is this Legal?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    Is this Legal?
    Who knows.
    Last edited by borisf96; 01-14-2007 at 03:59 AM.

I saw that to and decided to see if I could get more info so I sent in the $6 and got a link to some website, and I have no idea what to do w/ it. There are no instructions what so ever. So yeah, nothing great there, but at least it was only 6$ I blew and not 50$ (hell, I blow around 6 on lotto tickets so I just skipped buying lotto tickets for a bit.)
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

It is legal because you are being added to a mailing list. But you pay $20 for 100 addreses of people who also want to make money fast and then you pay for the copies and then the envelpopes and then you spend $39 on stamps. So you are into it for almost $80. I bought my 4 money orders and sent the people on the list their $5 btu I never saw one dollar. This last guy threatened me with legal action is I said anythign bad about his company. My point to him was, if you can't answer a valid question abotu how the program works, you must have something to hide.The program makes sense when all your doing is sending 4 people $5, but too many are skeptical or try to cheat. I think it would work if their weren't soooo many programs out there.

Quote Originally Posted by candy2tall
    It is legal because you are being added to a mailing list. But you pay $20 for 100 addreses of people who also want to make money fast and then you pay for the copies and then the envelpopes and then you spend $39 on stamps. So you are into it for almost $80. I bought my 4 money orders and sent the people on the list their $5 btu I never saw one dollar. This last guy threatened me with legal action is I said anythign bad about his company. My point to him was, if you can't answer a valid question abotu how the program works, you must have something to hide.The program makes sense when all your doing is sending 4 people $5, but too many are skeptical or try to cheat. I think it would work if their weren't soooo many programs out there.
    What the heck program are you talking about? Addresses? Envelopes?? Copies??? You must be in the wrong thread.
    :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by kurro07
    I saw that to and decided to see if I could get more info so I sent in the $6 and got a link to some website, and I have no idea what to do w/ it. There are no instructions what so ever. So yeah, nothing great there, but at least it was only 6$ I blew and not 50$ (hell, I blow around 6 on lotto tickets so I just skipped buying lotto tickets for a bit.)
    kurro07,

I bought this package. There are instructions there if you got the right link from who you bought it from. If you need a hand setting it up, just send me a pm. You actually get quite a bit for $6. You get less from some of those programs that charge $20 or $30 a month and make you build a downline to earn money.
    You bought the rights to the business. You don't build a downline with it.

Quote Originally Posted by edlawton
    You bought the rights to the business.
    What kind of business rights can you buy for $6? Do not shill please.

Quote Originally Posted by edlawton
    kurro07,

I bought this package. There are instructions there if you got the right link from who you bought it from. If you need a hand setting it up, just send me a pm. You actually get quite a bit for $6. You get less from some of those programs that charge $20 or $30 a month and make you build a downline to earn money.
    You bought the rights to the business. You don't build a downline with it.
    Umm questin, how can I PM you if you have opted not to receive PM's? or emails from members?
    Patricia Lynne's Treasures
    Why should you look there? Because it's not a get rich scam.
    It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    What kind of business rights can you buy for $6? Do not shill please.
    It's not a downline builder type of program. You sell what you bought. And there's a bunch of other stuff you have resell rights to, meaning it's yours to use or sell.
    Just read through the main website.

Quote Originally Posted by kurro07
    Umm questin, how can I PM you if you have opted not to receive PM's? or emails from members?
    Oops, you're right. I guess I never checked them in the options. Sorry. I just enabled them. Maybe I should change my user name to "Dopey" or something.
    :D

Quote Originally Posted by candy2tall View Post
    Scam. no one sends you any money. I have tried several. Sorry.
    This is a scam:

The gentlemans name is:
    Alan Chapman, and when you signed up for 6by6million he sent you a confirmation request email, just reply and ask for a refund.

Nothing claimed in the sales page is complied with. If you ask any questions like I did, he will be rude and insult your intelligence, I informed him that if he did not answer my questions, I would report him to the FTC ( Federal Trade Commission) and the internet fraud division. He all of a sudden became very nice. He admitted all money goes directly to him. The lie about going into your PayPal account is a lie. sales page says you get instant $6.00 payments coming to you immediately, lie, he pays out the following month, if he pays out at all. All the money goes to him and if you get anything, I would be surprised.

I told him I wanted a refund or I would file a payment dispute with PayPal and he gave me a refund before I could get to PayPal.

I asked about the $10.00 hosting fee and he said there was no such fee, said he paid for it himself. Anyone wanting to see proof, I have all emails between he and I.

If you bought into it like I did, get a refund like I did.

darryls007.