+ Reply to Thread

Total Scam -- Xpress Essays

If you're a writer, don't do any research for this company: Xpress Essays in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

They take research, don't pay the writers, and sell the same paper multiple times to several students, while telling the students that the papers are individually custom written. Many of these students have had to repeat courses because of plagiarism.

They advertise on Craigslist for freelance writers with SEO experience to do 4-pg and 8-pg "articles." It's a scam and you won't be paid.

The perpetrators:
    http://www.xpressessays.com/

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Nicole Charles
    Donna Charles -- [email protected]

Renee Charles [email protected]

They switch off and rotate email addresses when the authorities clamp down on them.

Re: Total Scam -- Xpress Essays

I dont know what your referring to maybe your an angry customer or something because I have been a loyal customer on Xpress Essays for over 3 yrs and my friend, and we have never had a complaint, the papers are excellent, custom and they aren't resold, these are one of the most honest companies out there, they tell it to you straight...they were there for me throughout college and they gave me great discounts on all my research...you must have the companies mixed up..

Re: Total Scam -- Xpress Essays

Quote Originally Posted by Lippy2 View Post
    I dont know what your referring to maybe your an angry customer or something because I have been a loyal customer on Xpress Essays for over 3 yrs and my friend, and we have never had a complaint, the papers are excellent, custom and they aren't resold, these are one of the most honest companies out there, they tell it to you straight...they were there for me throughout college and they gave me great discounts on all my research...you must have the companies mixed up..
    Did you say honest? They're selling papers to students. That's not honest regardless of whether they deliver or not.

And considering that this is a very old thread and this is the only post you've made, I'm guessing you work for them.

-Danielle