+ Reply to Thread

Kobe24 Guest

Has anyone here had success with Google Adwords?

Has anyone here had success with Typing ads on Google Adwords ,Yahoo ,MSN? I know a lot of ppl have lost a lot of money doing this ,but they are those who make a lot of money doing it also.
    Last edited by Kobe24; 01-11-2007 at 09:40 PM.

2. 01-13-2007, 04:58 AM

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

Re: Has anyone here had success with Google Adwords?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    Has anyone here had success with Typing ads on Google Adwords ,Yahoo ,MSN? I know a lot of ppl have lost a lot of money doing this ,but they are those who make a lot of money doing it also.
    Yes, it's a piece of cake. The trick is to pick good affiliate programs where the owners aren't ripping off their own affiliates, keeping your bids low, and tracking your results. Pay no attention to what anyone says to do on their affiliate page. You have to think for yourself.

Yes! Google Adwords Campaign Management helps a lot in promoting a business in the real and in the virtual world. It advertises about the business and whenever the ad is being clicked you pay the company that time and it also helps in increasing traffic on the business website.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardenbrs71 View Post
    Yes! Google Adwords Campaign Management helps a lot in promoting a business in the real and in the virtual world.
    ????

You appear to have used a misleading website link description in your post.

Here, I fixed it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardenbrs71 View Post
    Yes! http://visiblefactors.com/ppc-sem-campaign-management/ helps a lot in promoting a business in the real and in the virtual world.

Ummm,
    http://visiblefactors.com/ppc-sem-campaign-management/:
    Name:  visiblefactor.1.PNG
Views: 157
Size:  9.2 KB
    I don't seem to be able to find a business registration in California under the name shown.
    https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/

Is this business operating under a different name in California?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Man, I thought this site was about posting information about scams, but it seems to be full of self-promotion these days. Thanks for outing that misleading link. I looked for a way to flag that post, but this forum doesn't seem to have enabled that feature. Are their any mods that are watching things where we can report spam and the like?

Anyway, I have been working with AdWords since 2003 and while mostly I have had good luck managing accounts for clients, sometimes a campaign can be very, very difficult to make work correctly. If someone wants some hints I can post some that I think are important. But mostly I would advise that you just watch the videos by Google and also do a little reading on different web sites that are NOT Google.

I never had any luck using PPC for affiliate marketing, but I have had a lot of luck managing campaigns for my legal clients. (This is not a hint to contact me - I'm too busy to take new clients.).

I am working with Google Adwords for pretty 4 years, and in the first one I was losing my ads budgets in days. It took a lot of time and experince to see my mistakes and to run campaigns properly