+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The Greatest Game in the USA

A new really fun game kids. Who's the BIGGEST republican and whose the BIGGEST democrat here? I promise a really great prize to the two winners but I haven't figured out what it is yet. Won't know until the game is over.

Here are the rules. I know, I know your not used to any rules much less obeying them but in my game there are some.

Democrats. Post on this thread as many NICE things as you can about the republican party.

Republicans. Post on this thread as many NICE things as you can about the democratic party.

There will be no tie breakers so you have to keep going until somebody runs out of nice things and starts saying un-nice things. He/she is then the loser.

I'm sure nobody likes brain teasers but let's see if anybody out there is BIGGER than anybody in the oposing party.
    Last edited by bogie; 01-11-2007 at 12:34 AM.
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

Re: The Greatest Game in the USA

grim wins biggest monkey award :)

What a misleading subject title. I thought this was going to be about football - what I think is the greatest game in the USA. (I am a HUGE Indy Colts fan!!)

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    What a misleading subject title. I thought this was going to be about football - what I think is the greatest game in the USA. (I am a HUGE Indy Colts fan!!)

Gotcha. :D

Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    A new really fun game kids. Who's the BIGGEST republican and whose the BIGGEST democrat here? I promise a really great prize to the two winners but I haven't figured out what it is yet. Won't know until the game is over.
    Is there an award for the biggest "fence sitting coward", who is unable to take a stand on anything and who believes "indecision" is a viable policy and "incertitude" a way of life? I know a candidate who would win hands down.

Well, everybody's behaving true to form. Predictable.

many republicans that I know have decent hygene?

ShiningGlory Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bogie

Here are the rules. I know, I know your not used to any rules much less obeying them but in my game there are some.

Democrats. Post on this thread as many NICE things as you can about the republican party.

Republicans. Post on this thread as many NICE things as you can about the

democratic party.

There will be no tie breakers so you have to keep going until somebody runs out of nice things and starts saying un-nice things. He/she is then the loser.

I'm sure nobody likes brain teasers but let's see if anybody out there is BIGGER than anybody in the oposing party.

And here was me thinking that you did not like to enter into hypothetical situations.....

Hmmm

Steve
    "Ethics" is simply a last-gasp attempt by deist conservatives and
    orthodox dogmatics to keep humanity in ignorance and obscurantism,
    through the well tried fermentation of fear, the fear of science and
    new technologies.
    There is nothing glorious about what our ancestors call history,
    it is simply a succession of mistakes, intolerances and violations.

Quote Originally Posted by jigglepete
    many republicans that I know have decent hygene?
    It's a pretty sad day when decent hygiene is the only NICE thing anyone can say about a bunch of people who have been running the United States of America for the past 6 years... :eek:

LMAO! GOOD ONE jp!... I love it :D

pawnstar Guest

does it count to say the Joe Lieberman "WAS" a good democrat
    and Zel Miller "WAS" a good democrat?

Nice things about the democratic party

There are indeed many , many nice things about the the democratic party, they have unique ideas about.....well....you know?....like...uh ?....well what I really mean is like their outlook on the economy is ....uh....????....like ...wait let me start over

The one true thing about the democratic party that I like is....like...uh...well its that they always are ...uh? ...you know....uh.?...saying what they feel,..yea thats it ..feelings ....its a party of feelings, and where would this country be without feelings? intellect, common sense , courage, bravery are well and good but its the true feeling and emotional prowess that only you liberal democrats possess that strikes terror into the hearts of our enemies, its the ultimate concern for thier civil rights that keeps Osama cowering in his in his cave,it is the passion for captured terrorists that has kept this country free from terrorist attacks since 9/11, it is because of herioc leaders like Cindy Sheehan, Harry Belafonte, Ward Churchill expressing their patriotic dissent that has resulted in the capture of thousands of Al-Queda terrorists since 9/11, without patriots like John Murtha telling our troops they can't win we never would've captured Saddam Hussein, had John Kerry not had the insight to insult the intelligence of US troops, Abu-Al Zarqawi would still be alive and killing today

Without sensitive , feeling liberals ,this country wouldn't be what it is today

Their patriotism just brings a tear to my eye
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

Quote Originally Posted by franKg

There are indeed many , many nice things about the the democratic party, they have unique ideas about.....well....you know?....like...uh ?....well what I really mean is like their outlook on the economy is ....uh....????....like ...wait let me start over

The one true thing about the democratic party that I like is....like...uh...well its that they always are ...uh? ...you know....uh.?...saying what they feel,..yea thats it ..feelings ....its a party of feelings, and where would this country be without feelings? intellect, common sense , courage, bravery are well and good but its the true feeling and emotional prowess that only you liberal democrats possess that strikes terror into the hearts of our enemies, its the ultimate concern for thier civil rights that keeps Osama cowering in his in his cave,it is the passion for captured terrorists that has kept this country free from terrorist attacks since 9/11, it is because of herioc leaders like Cindy Sheehan, Harry Belafonte, Ward Churchill expressing their patriotic dissent that has resulted in the capture of thousands of Al-Queda terrorists since 9/11, without patriots like John Murtha telling our troops they can't win we never would've captured Saddam Hussein, had John Kerry not had the insight to insult the intelligence of US troops, Abu-Al Zarqawi would still be alive and killing today

Alright...this post was pretty d*mn funny. Not totally accurate, but still funny.

I always think back to "This Land" on Jib Jab.
    "You have more waffles, than a house of Pancakes, You offer flip flops, I offer tax breaks". hahahahaha.

I should get that cartoon to play every time I turn on my computer...or maybe on my alarm clock. I'd wake up laughing every morning.

"You can't say Nuclear...that really scares me. Sometimes a brain can come in quite handy"
    "Your a right-wing nut job, your a liberal p*ssy"

"Ahnold for Guvoner" is d*mn good too.
    "It's not a tumor, now sew him up and get him outta here!!!"

I didn't know Cindy Sheehan, Harry Belafonte, Ward Churchill were Democratic politicians. Wow, the more you know!

I count amongst some of my favorite all time Republicans, post-ww2, off the top of my head:

Barry Goldwater
    Dick Lugar
    Colin Powell
    Fiorella Liguardia
    Dwight Eisenhower
    Jon Kyl
    Arlen Specter
    Olympia Snowe
    Thomas E. Dewey
    Sandra Day O'Connor

Of course, there are a lot I am leaving out, but I haven't had my coffee yet.

Quote Originally Posted by franKg

Haha, that's funny stuff. :)

TheWorker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    i also immediately assumed it was referring to football....

sorry bout the loss my eagles gave your QBs bro Eli last week....