+ Reply to Thread

Scientific Business Bureau Inc.???

Hello everyone!

I just received an email which has all the markings of a scam, and I am unable to find anything out about this individual or business.

With the rise of scam artist and trolls out there, while we are unable to stop each and every one of these individuals from doing such things, we can still make each other aware of, or ask qualifying questions we have through websites like Scam.com.

Thank you for any recommendations and suggestions you have regarding this.

Joewannaknow

Email contents shown below:

from Vacancy hide details 3:26 am (6 hours ago)
    reply-to Robert Dowell
    to
    date Jan 10, 2007 3:26 AM
    subject Financial career opportunity (no investment required)

Dear Job Seeker,
    My name is Robert Dowell, Hiring Manager, The Scientific Business Bureau Inc.
    Your resume was found in our database and we would like to let you know about the new
    positions available at our complany.
    If you are still looking for a full-time or part-time high-paid job - our offer is a great chance
    to raise your financial status. No degree is required.

If you belive that this message was delivered in error please let us know and we'll remove you from our mailing directory.

Our complany is not an Multi-Level-Marketing complany nor any similarity, no investment is required in order to become a part of our team.
    We believe that people is the greatest investment in a company and that's why we are looking for partnership with responsible people.
    Intelligence. Innovation. Creativity. Culture. These are principles that drive us. We're using
    these principles every day to create an inspiring workplace where inspiring ideas are
    rewarded. Contact us and discover why our workplace is such a great place to work.

Please review our requirements and if you feel qualified to fill the position please contact us
    as soon as possible.

The right candidate must:
    - be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously along with meeting deadlines.
    - be able to work independently or in a team environment.
    - have no problem with the Law.
    - have a cellular phone.
    - have a deep desire to achieve financial success.

We guarantee:
    - High wages
    - Flexible schedule
    - Covered expenses
    - Friendly team environment

Please note that this is a limited offer, fastest is always best.
    Please send your response to: [email protected]
    The message body must contain:
    - Your name
    - Your Postal address
    - Your phone number
    Also please attach your resume for our review.

Thank you

Re: Scientific Business Bureau Inc.???

Wow, I just got the same e-mail only the reply address is [email protected]. They do have a website but it doesn't have much more than the e-mail. http://www.scientificbb.com/index.html.
    They claim to have the backing of the BBB but when I went to the BBB website it said this; This company is not a member of the Better Business Bureau, despite claims on the website at www.sciencebb.com that it is. The company is using a counterfeit BBBOnLine certificate. Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to its failure to discontinue the use of the BBB's federally registered trademark when demands have been made to do so. Wonder what's up with that.

Re: Scientific Business Bureau Inc.???

Wow! For an organization named the Scientific Business Bureau there sure are alot of spelling errors in that email they sent you. That email has tons of red flags pointing to it being a scam. I don't know for a fact but I am 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999999999% sure it is. If your looking for some legitimate things to do to earn extra cash check out my site that is my profile.