+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bob Pearson, My Benefits America - Dallas, Texas

I wanted to make everyone aware of this guy in Dallas, Texas. He has been an unrelenting MLMer for years. In the past 5 years he discovered that starting businesses and tricking investors into giving him money was much more lucrative. He finally got caught scamming dozens of investors in My Benefits America, Inc. (MBA). We think he has collected upwards of $1 million dollars on this go around.

Beware of Bob Pearson

Since this last business has failed (MBA), he has moved on to MLM again - Fuel Freedom International (FFI).

WATCH OUT FOR THIS PROFESSIONAL SCAMMER.
    :mad:

Re: Bob Pearson, My Benefits America - Dallas, Texas

I suppose our story is the same song second verse...My husband and I gave Bob Pearson and Jeanie Pearson $50,000 for their benefits company. I never got any money from my investment, but we did get a year of stories about how things were really rocking and rolling. They hired a bunch of their friends as employees and the office seemed to be busy. Then a couple of weeks ago, Bob and Jeanie Pearson came to my husband and I saying that he was about to sell the remaining territories in the US. He said it would be an influx of over $100k, but in the interim he needed to borrow another $10k to keep everything moving smoothly. My husband and I decided to roll the dice since nothing bad had happened thus far.

Well, here we are in the 2nd week of January and the website is down and the office management has locked Bob out. I also called to see if my "benefits" were still good and had some are and others are not.

I just don't see how these two could look me and my elderly husband in the eye and lie. Clearly they used the money for something else. When I visited the office last week, all the employees had quit. I suspect because they hadn't been paid. I do not know how long Bob had been running a one man show there.

We are devastated too because the money we gave him was part of our retirement. He said that after investing with him that we would be rich beyond our dreams. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

I just hope these two people feel badly for the position they have put some many people in with their dishonest ways.

Searching the web for more info on these people, I found this:

Bob Pearson & Jeanie Pearson scams

Bob Pearson Rip-Off Report
    Last edited by SandyTexas; 01-13-2007 at 05:39 PM.

Hi all:

My name is Kristine. My parents also invested with this couple from Dallas, Bob Pearson and Jeanie Pearson. I met them at the Mesquite High School '75 class reunion. Jeanie and I went to school together there, but weren't friends then. At the reunion we met and became fast friends. They were so warm and inviting at first.

I have now been told that I was targeted by them because I have a great job, large home and fancy car. I must have been just a meal ticket to them. I am a single woman who has a good job, so I can afford a few luxuries in life. However, when it came to investing in their company, I wasn't sure so I asked my mom and dad.

We all met and since my parents have more money than me saved, they wanted to take the risk instead of me. Like a fool, I let them do this. All told, they gave Bob & Jeanie over $200k in cash and checks.

These people are just so good at making you feel sorry for them. Not to mention how easy it is for them to convince you that they are honest and hard-working. At first everything was fine and the benefits company seemed to be working.

I don't want to go on too long here, but in the end, our story is the same....no returned phone calls, office locked up, phones disconnected, Bob & Jeanie no where to be found - MONEY GONE.

My question is this: Bob was selling territories where people would get paid and they didn't have to do anything. Of course, if you did work in that territory you got even more money. So, we did sign up our friends and family on their benefits package. Anyway, is that legal?

:confused:

Oh, the name of the benefits company was MY BENEFITS AMERICA.

The employees were:

R. Bob Pearson
    President/CEO

Kent Traynor
    National Enrollment Director

Larry D. Conner
    National Marketing Director

Joshua B. Pearson
    Co-Founder/Chief Operating Officer

Allan Conner
    National Training Director

Let me help you guys out with who you are dealing with. I've know this guy for more than 20 years.

This Bob Pearson is the right-hand man of Earl Shaw in all sorts of MLM programs past and present. Earl has the worst reputation in the MLM business. He goes around showing checks for $25-$50k saying that is what you can make too. This FFI is a classic scam and I am not surprised to see good 'ol Dallas boy, R. Bob Pearson right in the middle of it all.

He just closed his company www.mybenefitsamerica.com under a cloud of suspicion. He was the founder and his son, Josh Pearson, was his stooge. Between the two of them and Bob's wife, Jeanie Pearson, it is a wonder that more people weren't scammed.

The rumor is that those 3 colluded to con people out of over $1 million dollars over a 3 year period. At one point, H K Beebe (Herman K Beebe) the bank scammer who went to jail were partners. HK supposedly invested $300k into Bob's crappy benefits company. HK has been linked to the mob, so you can be darn sure that he got his $300k back. If you guys are wondering where the money went, you can take that $300k right off the top.

I have also heard many rumors that Bob's son, Josh, borrowed several thousands of dollars from a drug dealer in Dallas named Adrian. He hangs out at Nate's in North Dallas. I feel sure he got his money back too. I think he was in for $20k.

I hope that helps fill in some of the blanks for everyone.

Bob Pearson is a seasoned con artist. He scammed me in an MLM scam. He told me that for $10k he would build my leg for me. He didn't do it and never returned my phone calls or my money!

Bob has now moved on to that FFI gas pill scam. Just the fact that he is involved is enough of a red-flag to keep me out. Take my word for it, if you see BOB PEARSON coming RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Have you guys contacted the authorities or are you just going to let them get away with it?

BONNIE & CLYDE of Lake Highlands (Dallas, TX)

Hi phlipper:

I am not going to let them get away with this! I have turned them in to a number of governmental agencies and the news media. I feel certain that they have what is coming to them.

Just so you know what these two scumbags look like:

9. 04-01-2007, 06:56 AM

Reason
    changed

By "Offshore Informant":

"A fraudster leadeth by fraud an inheritance of fraud unto his children's children where the wealth of their victims is laid up for the fraudsters." - a 21st Century Fraud Fighter Proverb 1:1

Prosecuting a global group of affinity fraudsters whom ventured outside their own cult for decades targeting other christians is not as easy to crack as law enforcement thought, especially when these cult fraudster's attorney once worked as Chief Legal Counsel for the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Office of the Internal Revenue Service where nowadays Paul Hiram Chappell, Esq. worked from his wheelchair with an office in Maryland and his home-office out of Virginia.

Religions across the entire world have some interesting philosophies and practices, but fraud, and so this is what separates this group (below) from any other religious group of followers.

In 2005, I found myself accidentally interviewing a member of a religious group of fraudsters while investigating the origin of fictitious and fraudulent high-value certificated financial heritance instruments that my 2002 investigation uncovered had been surfacing and being submerged for nearly 23-years.

I traced some of the ring leaders down and found them ranging in age from their late 50s to early 90s, but what I really wasn't expecting to find were high levels of religion tied to these documents the closer I got to the top and when I ran across a cult of fraudsters, as some of the ring leaders, it didn't surprise me until I learned they were raising their children to take their places as fraudsters too.

While my job in Eastern Europe was not searching to uncover Dracula hidden by circus Gypsies in Romania, after I found what I did, not much more would surprise me. I hope this rough report of mine might be of interest to some, hopefully enough to perhaps share with others as well.

Hidden behind an aging group of former Pentecostal ministers whom have been defrauding businessmen around the world for over 27-years, their offspring appear normal to outsiders, however beneath their calm demeanors lie some troubled kids being programmed into fraudsters.

These fraudster parents now see several generations whom are raising their own young families in strict adherence to the dictates of policies sent-down by their parent's through a secretive tribe of non-denominational churches that stretch from Virginia to Indiana, Texas, and Florida.

While these adult children appear normal, part of their religious upbringing is to home school their children, which is not so uncommon these days, but another strict adherence is to the church requirement for not birthing their babies outside their home.

How-To Vette A Christian Prospect Into An Insurance Fraud Victim

Charles A. Spradlin Sr. operates a relatively simple fraud formula based primarily on christians’ "net worth" and network marketing of determined christians to see the word of God spread, according to Spradlin, who incorporates a widespread affinity fraud on believers in those who preach the word of God.

Without so-much the brimstone, Spradlin's sure-fire affinity fraud has produced a 5-point how-to list Spradlin calls his "5 Tips" or "Rules Of Thumb Examples" presented to his 'misguided money mule christian soldiers' he calls his "Stewards of Estates" schooled to 'single-out specific christian prospect victim's age 14-yrs. old to 90-yrs. old' for an Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (aka) ILIT where Spradlin's primer is based on "christian family net worth."

Spradlin's christian sales soldiers mimic his interpretation of gospel verses accentuated by curious twists that God's bottom-line that christians put on Earth were to seek wealth.

Spradlin's FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM ESTATE ILITs only qualifies wealthy christian prospect victims, whom are told they qualify for what the Lord told them to seek. No-less than, of-course, Spradlin's "FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM ESTATE" Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust.

An affinity fraud where 10% of each christian's legacy wealth is taken from christian family control and manipulated while each christian is still alive by Spradlin and his group of fraudsters to secure loans.

Once christian victims are snagged, signing an "Electronically Signed Secured Promissory Note" and "Security Agreement" form placing their insurance benefits under Trust Protector proxy GENESIS ASSET MANAGEMENT INC. inside the same Ashland, Kentucky office of the Trustee GUARDIANS FOR LIVING LLC operated by a not-so christian fraudster familiar with identity theft, U.S. federal felon Frederick Cecil Damron who also operates as trading platform liaison for Spradlin's Virginia based attorney Paul Hiram Chappell who represents Spradlin's EXOUSIA FOUNDATION LTD. (registered 13FEB04, at: 16209 Oak Ridge Road, Westfield, Indiana 46074, USA) and Spradlin's business partner Robert Earl Palm for THE CHINA FOUNDATION (registered, at: Hong Kong, People's Republic Of China).

This affinity fraud group's leader's goals are to see enough Trust fund insurance benefit funds tied-up in their own holdings to secure multiple loans enabling them to wire transfer multiple sets of funds placed toward $10,000,000 million dollar interest packages within several foreign legacy assets tied to the inheritors of a China Triad Family that controlled the Golden Triangle of herion trade that accepted valuable fine art, precious jewels, and valuable commodity metals over several generations who's representatives are the following two (2) men:

- Dr. Günter Berthold Horn (St. Augustin, GERMANY); and,

- Mr. Wong Yat Hin (Negeri Sembilan D.K., Seremban, MALAYSIA).

- - - -

COSTS - THE FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM ESTATE ILIT:

#1. Initial $99 U.S. dollars paid for a FREEDOM 7 qualifying "application kit";

Qualified applicant christians (see Spradlin's 5-point list below) for THE FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM ILIT agree to see paid:

#2. 10% of whichever is 'greater': (A.) 'Amount of insurance premiums' or (B.) 'Amount of insurance death benefits' by placement into an Endowment Trust for FREEDOM 7; and,

#3. 10% of 'insurance death benefits' by placement into a FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM participating church; and,

#4. 80% of 'insurance death benefits' by placement spread over 18-years of payments to remaining beneficiaries.

IMPORTANT: FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM ESTATE ILITs are 'irrevocable' and 'cannot be changed'.

(See Further Below)

- - - -

FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM ESTATES

Letter Of Introduction [ circa: 23FEB06 ]

[EXCERPTS (below) FOR BREVITY]

"Dear Ministers, Pastors, Christians:

This is an invitation to you and each of your congregation if you and they desire to possibly create a personal Family Estate each worth up to $1,000,000 or more at no out-of-pocket outlay to you or any congregation members. None! This new estate, separate from any you may now have, is completed with 'private grant funds' similar to college grant funds, which will never be paid back...Private Grants are provided for you so an Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT) may be set up...In time, these new family estates may each grow for those who qualify into multi-million dollar trusts...If your church were to sign up 100 qualified people - each with an average Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust of $2,000,000 million in value - when it has come time for them to go to be with the LORD their families total benefits would be $200,000,000 million (less their tithes), your church would therefore have received $20,000,000 million in final tithes over the years from this benefit that cost your church and your members nothing out-of-pocket because 'God is doing all of this' with 'private grant money' that is 'never paid back'...The private grants never have to be repaid, in-fact they cannot be repaid because they are grants. These ILITs are comprised of life insurance policies, but you must pass these companies' qualifications, so this is only an invitation for you and others to 'apply'...The 'applicant' does 'not have the ability to select their own charitable organization'...The only way that can happen is if we receive written confirmation of endorsement by that christian church organization proving that they fully support the FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM. Applicants 'cannot select any charitable organization as beneficiary' they wish. They 'cannot' do that...Those participating in FREEDOM 7 'do not have a choice as to whom the charitable amount is donated' to unless it has been endorsed and we receive confirmation of this endorsement by that christian church organization. Endorsement means that 'the christian organization is going to allow its complete membership to receive information and participate in FREEDOM 7' and it is 'endorsed by that christian charitable organization for their membership'....We have rejected certain organizations because it would be considered self-promotion or a conflict of interest. We have to review each organization request on a case-by-case basis....We are compelled here to tell you also, that to those who 'do not qualify' we have 'no alternative program to offer at a cost'." - Pastor Charles A. Spradlin, Sr.

continued from "Offshore Informant":

Five (5) rules of thumb:

"1. A person projecting less than $25,000 per year income and little or no projected worth will probably 'not be approved' for the FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM and 'will not receive an Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT)', not for a while anyway, only God knows when and if we can help them in the future.

2. A person projecting an income of between $25,000 to $49,000 per year in income and a projected worth of at least $50,000 and living in decent health 'will immediately be approved' for the FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM and thus could possibly get $250,000 up to $1,500,000 of insurance in their own Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT) provided they have passed their medical physicals, signed all papers in a timely manner, and answered and returned calls.

3. A person projecting an income of between $50,000 to $70,000 per year in income and a projected worth of at least $250,000 and living in decent health 'will immediately be approved' for the FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM and thus could possibly get up to $1,000,000 to $2,500,000+ of insurance in their own Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT) provided they have passed their medical physicals, signed all papers in a timely manner, and answered and returned calls.

4. A person projecting an income of between $71,000 to $99,000 per year in income and a projected worth of at least $500,000 and living in decent health 'will immediately be approved' for the FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM and thus could possibly get up to $2,500,000 to $4,000,000+ of insurance in their own Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT) provided they have passed their medical physicals, signed all papers in a timely manner, and answered and returned calls.

5. A person projecting an income of over $100,000+ per year in income and over $1,000,000+ in projected worth may be required to prove this amount of income and worth with a Certified Statement from a CPA. If they are living in decent health they 'will immediately be approved' for the FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM and thus could possibly get up to $4,000,000 to $5,000,000+ of insurance in their own Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT) provided they have passed their medical physicals, signed all papers in a timely manner, answered and returned calls."

- - - -

ILIT FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM - TEAM LEADER(S)

- SONSHIP MINISTRIES
    - SONSHIP INDUSTRIES
    16209 Oak Ridge Road [ office home address of Charles A. Spradlin Sr. ]
    Westfield, Indiana 46074
    USA
    TEL: (317) 896-9354
    TEL: (317) 867-4181
    TEL: (317) 867-2442
    FAX: (317) 867-3431 [ Spradlin's residential FAX line for BANCMARK FINANCIAL CORPORATION ]
    E-MAIL: cs1@sonshipindustries.com
    WWW: www.5linx.net/sonship/HTM...tinfo.html
    WWW: www.sonshipindustries.com
    WWW: 216.239.59.104/search?q=c...ield&hl=en
    CONTACT: Charles A. Spradlin, Sr. - Senior Pastor [ Associate of Robert Earl Palm (fraudster) ]
    CONTACT: Charles A. Spradlin, Jr. - Associate Pastor [ ILIT circa: 2005 ]

[NOTE: SONSHIP is a dealer of THE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT GROUPS OF AMERICA ( TR&DGofA ).]

- GENESIS ASSET MANAGEMENT INC. [ FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM ESTATE ILIT Trust Protector Proxy ]
    - GUARDIANS FOR LIVING LLC [ FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM ESTATE ILIT Trustee ]
    - GUARDIANS FOR LIVING FOUNDATION INC.
    - RIGHTS OF THE CHILD FOUNDATION INC.
    - THE PERFECT RIDE INC.
    799 Hunt Street
    Ashland, KY 41101
    TEL: (606) 286-4096 [ CARTER COUNTY TANNING, 130 S. Cold Spring Rd., Olive Hill, KY, USA ]
    FAX: (606) 286-0286 [ - " - ]
    E-MAIL: frederick_damron@yahoo.com [ Frederick Cecil Damron ]
    E-MAIL: fdamron@ezwv.com [ Frederick Cecil Damron ]
    E-MAIL: ginger24@ezwv.com [ Ginger Lee Hagerman (aka) Ginger Lee Rose ]
    CONTACT: Frederick Cecil Damron [ convicted U.S. federal felon ]

[ NOTE: 19NOV05 Damron acting as liaison for trade platform proposals he refers to the Robert Earl Palm THE CHINA FOUNDATION (Hong Kong) attorney Paul Hiram Chappell in Virginia. Also, see, e.g. 2006 Electronically Signed Secured Promissory Note and Security Agreement form.]

- ED YOUNG & ASSOCIATES LLC
    219 Admiral Way
    Carmel, IN 46032
    USA
    TEL: (317) 706-6799
    E-MAIL: lifeinsuranceagent2@twicemail.com
    CONTACT: Edward Allen Young (father) - TEL: (317) 946-9322, TEL: (317) 706-6786, E-MAIL: bancmark@indy.rr.com
    CONTACT: Gregory E. Young (son), E-MAIL: greg_young@nctv.com

- LIBERTY INSURANCE AGENCY LLC
    11805 N. Pennsylvania Street
    Carmel, Indiana
    USA
    TEL:
    E-MAIL: lifeinsuranceagent@gmail.com

ILIT LEGACY 7 PROGRAM / FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM MEMER(S):

- Michael G. Stults, Sr. [ ILIT circa: 2004 ]
    - Michael G. Stults, Jr. [ ILIT circa: 2004 ]
    - MaryLynn Stults [ ILIT circa: 2004 ]
    Indiana
    USA
    TEL: (317) 578-0008

- Janet Hutson [ ILIT circa: 2005 ]
    Indiana
    USA
    TEL: (317) 773-2770

CHRIST WORSHIP CENTER
    Woodbridge, Virginia 22192
    USA
    TEL: (703) 216-9298
    CONTACT: Tony L. Hall, Jr. - Associate Pastor [ ILIT circa: 2005 ]

- Douglas R. Hall [ ILIT circa: 2005 ]
    - Deborah K. Hall [ ILIT circa: 2005 ]
    TEL:

- Duane M. Payne [ ILIT circa: 2005 ]
    Indiana
    USA
    TEL: (317) 445-6336

- Michael E. Hinderliter - Associate Pastor [ ILIT circa: 2005 ]
    Indiana
    USA
    TEL: (317) 840-2766

- Paul W. Jansen [ ILIT circa: 2005 ]
    - Sharon L. Jansen [ ILIT circa: 2005 ]
    Indiana
    USA
    TEL: (812) 945-8637

- - - -

- BANCMARK FINANCIAL CORPORATION [ circa: 2003 thru 04JAN06]
    450 East 96th Street, Suite 500
    Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
    USA
    TEL: (317) 475-2206
    FAX: (317) 867-3431 [ Spradlin's residential FAX machine ]
    E-MAIL: bancmark@indy.rr.com
    E-MAIL: bancmarkfinancial@earthlink.net
    E-MAIL: bancmarkfaq@gmail.com

- MY BENEFITS AMERICA INC.
    - MBA INC. [ est. May 2003 ]
    12655 North Central Expressway, Suite 320
    Dallas, TX 75243
    USA
    TEL: (866) 521-6605
    FAX: (214) 521-6652
    E-MAIL: support@mybenefitsamerica.com
    WWW: www.mybenefitsamerica.com

BENEFITS AMERICA PROGRAM
    THE FREEDOM 7 PROGRAM
    AGELITY TM

MY BENEFITS AMERICA - Principals:

Robert V. Pearson - co-Founder & CEO
    5900 Baywater, #1403
    Plano, TX 75093
    TEL: (214) 674-3062 cell
    TEL: (214) 342-2446 home
    E-MAIL: pearsonou@aol.com

Joshua B. Pearson - co-Founder & COO
    8713 La Quinta Lane
    McKinney, TX 75070
    TEL: (972) 542-4343
    E-MAIL: josh.pearson@comcast.net

Dr. Michael R. Camino - Director
    1275 Shermer Road
    Northbrook, IL 60062
    USA
    TEL: (847) 272-0633
    TEL: (847) 610-2347
    E-MAIL: mejcs@comcast.net

Kent Traynor - National Enrollment Director
    3617 Teakwood Lane
    Plano, TX 75075
    USA
    TEL: (214) 725-5971
    E-MAIL: Kenttraynor@aol.com

Larry D. Conner - National Marketing Director
    1413 Capstan Drive
    Allen, TX 75013
    USA
    TEL: (972) 359-1215
    E-MAIL: l.conner@sbcglobal.net

Allan Conner - National Training Director
    3805 Doubletree Trail
    Irving, TX 75061
    USA
    TEL: (214) 704-2877
    allan@allanconner.com

- - - -

Question #1: Where are it's $1,500,000,000 billion in assets now held? Mortgages?

Question #2: Who's the real Protector over the Trusts, and who are its proxies? Offshore?

Question #3: What makes law enforcement so shy about these fraudsters? Bureau Of Public Debt?

Submitted,

Offshore Informant
    [E-MAIL: OffshoreInformant@gmail.com]

Reference

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff205934.htm

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=2&gl=uk

http://www.indymedia.org/en/2006/05/840167.shtml

http://publish.indymedia.org/en/2005/12/829382.shtml

http://photobucket.com/albums/b162/OII2I/

From the BLOG:

SCAM TARGETS CHRISTIANS THROUGH THEIR CHURCH

PROGRAM: FREEDOM 7, LASTING LEGACY, FREEDOM 8

There is a scam that is being perpetrated across the country which targets Christians through their religious organizations. The program claims to offer life insurance with no out of pocket expense through the purchase of a benefits package from My Benefits America (MBA).

My Benefits America
    12655 N. Central Expressway
    Suite 320
    Dallas, TX 75243
    214-521-6600
    http://www.mybenefitsamerica.com

The company is owned by:

ROBERT V. PEARSON
    pearsonou@aol.com
    TX Insurance License ID: EXPIRED

MBA employees:

JOSHUA B. PEARSON
    Co-Founder/Chief Operating Officer
    josh.pearson@comcast.net
    TX Insurance License ID: 1309603

KENT TRAYNOR
    National Enrollment Director
    Kenttraynor@aol.com
    TX Insurance License ID: 716140

LARRY D. CONNER
    National Marketing Director
    l.conner@sbcglobal.net
    TX Insurance License ID: 670076

ALLAN CONNER
    National Training Director
    allan@allanconner.com
    TX Insurance License ID: 1395802

I and many others were solicited by these MBA employees to invest in MBA through the purchase of "territories". MBA investors were given contracts which offered them exclusive rights to payment off of all packages sold within their territory regardless of who sold the package. The name of the insurance program was FREEDOM 7. The premiums were to be paid by a charitable trust named GUARDIANS FOR LIVING.

Guardians for Living, LLC
    799 Hunt Street
    Ashland, KY 41101
    TRUSTEES: Ginger Hagerman, Fred Damron

This program was to have established an Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT) for people who they approved. Any policies that were issued to MBA members were canceled due to non-payment. Of course, this begs the question, "why were they gathering all this personal information if they weren't going to pay for the policies"?

After Bob spent all the investors' money, he was forced to close MBA due to the fact that he was locked out of his office by management. He also lost the MBA website and moved out of his home of 10 years that was in Larry Conner's name. I have heard from many people that the money they spent on his benefits package was wasted as the benefits are no longer available either. One of his investors claims to have paid him as much as $600,000 over a 3 year period. Some estimate Bob's total take in the selling of "territories" to be as high as $1.2 million dollars. WHERE DID ALL THE MONEY GO!?!

Unfortunately, it has been discovered that Fred Damron of Guardians for Living (Freedom 7) is a convicted felon. He was indicted on five counts of "Misuse of a Social Security Number" by a federal grand jury and pled guilty to one count in 2003. ::Frederick Cecil Damron criminal docket 02-cr-00006 Probation Officer: Mike Jones (606) 329-0339:: He is currently under investigation with the Ashland, KY police department. If you have any questions as to whether this program or any program like it is legal, please contact Detective Rob Brunty (606) 327-2068 who is heading this investigation.

Upon speaking to an ex-family member of Mr. Damron's I was informed that at least one of the counts against him stems from the misuse of his own son's social security number. This ex-family member alleges that Mr. Darmon began using the number to avoid paying income taxes and child support. It was only discovered after the child was grown and was enlisting in the armed services.

Ginger Lee Rose Hagerman (aka Ginger Hagerman, Ginger Rose) declared personal bankruptcy in 2002, and the address of the billion dollar charity deal is her home apartment (#13). As of 2002, she was living off of government disability payments for the past three years, and accumulated $34,000 in outstanding credit card and retail charge card debt. There's some interesting documentation in the court records about her having to amend her social security number that she used on the initial filings.

The insurance agents who sent the insurance applications to people are:

Edward Allen Young (father)
    Bancmark Financial
    bancmark@indy.rr.com

Gregory E. Young (son)
    TX Insurance License: 1367116, SC License # 365134
    greg_young@nctv.com
    lifeinsuranceagent@gmail.com

Liberty Insurance Agency, LLC
    11805 N. Pennsylvania Street
    Carmel , Indiana

Ed Young & Associates, LLC
    219 Admiral Way
    Carmel , IN 46032
    317-706-6799
    lifeinsuranceagent2@twicemail .com

The State of Oklahoma has issued a CEASE & DESIST order for Guardians For Living, MBA and it's employees. You can get a copy of the order from:

Oklahoma Insurance Department
    P. O. Box 53408
    Oklahoma City, OK 73152-3408
    (405) 521-2748

Many of the life insurance companies who were involved (even though they didn't know it) have opened fraud investigations. It is my understanding that some of the companies have taken steps to drop some of the agents from writing business for their companies.

FREEDOM 8 NEWS

I have been contacted recently regarding the creation of FREEDOM 8 which is being promoted in Missouri by Charles Spradlin. If you have any questions as to whether this program is legal, please contact Detective Brunty.

LASTING LEGACY NEWS

Kent Traynor, Fred Damron & Ginger Hagerman have persuaded the FREE WILL BAPTIST organization to offer a similar program to their members. Even though the leaders within the FREE WILL BAPTIST organization have been made aware of this fraud, Ernest Harrison told me that he and 4 other people met with Fred & Ginger in Kentucky on or about February 27, 2007. Earnest says that during that meeting, they were introduced to the "investors" of the "trust" who invested the alleged 1.5 billion dollars it holds. They are going to call this new program "LASTING LEGACY". It will be exclusive to the FREE WILL BAPTIST organization. The two other men within the FREE WILL BAPTIST organization that he mentioned are helping Fred with this new venture are:

James R. Puckett
    301 Paxton Court
    Norman, OK 73069
    (405) 919-6827
    jpuckett3@cox.net

Keith Burden
    National Association of Free Will Baptist
    Antioch, TN
    (877) 767-7659
    keith@nafwb.org

It appears that this is not the first time that State Insurance Board has issued a CEASE & DESIST for Mr. Kent Traynor:

The International Union of Petroleum and Industrial Workers (IUPIW) and theManufacturing and Industrial Workers Union (MIWU). Terrence LaFave,John Kudra. International Union of Public/Petroleum IndustrialWorkers-Canadian Benefit Fund, Manufacturing and Industrial WorkersUnion Benefit Trust Fund, Contractors and Merchants Association, OakTree Administrators, First Class Administrators, Inc., South bySouthwest Employers Association, George Beltz, Mitchel Coneley,Cherille Shelp, William Hope, Tim Gue, Robbie Larkin, Gary Couch, Kent Traynor, and Raymond Palombo
    Violation: Enrolling members to union plans without requiring union membership.
    Penalty: Cease and Desist Order. (Texas)
    Date: 03/02/05

Re: BONNIE & CLYDE of Lake Highlands (Dallas, TX)

Quote Originally Posted by DupedByBob
    Hi phlipper:

I am not going to let them get away with this! I have turned them in to a number of governmental agencies and the news media. I feel certain that they have what is coming to them.

Just so you know what these two scumbags look like:

Hmmmmmmm!!! The high maintenance woman: A perfect example of a Golddiging corporate wh*re.....

The Dirty old man: Looks like a dirty politician...

WOW, you guys have discovered a lot of info on this scam. It seems to be very confusing. I hope and pray the authorities are able to catch everyone. I was talking to someone at the AG's office this week and they are opening an investigation. Apparently they've had quite a few calls too.

Hmmmmmmm!!! The high maintenance woman: A perfect example of a Golddiging corporate wh*re.....

The Dirty old man: Looks like a dirty politician...
    Unlucky36: LMAO, that is hilarious and a perfect description. What a surprise for Jeanie to discover that all her gold digging only yielded fool's gold.

Quote Originally Posted by SandyTexas
    WOW, you guys have discovered a lot of info on this scam. It seems to be very confusing. I hope and pray the authorities are able to catch everyone. I was talking to someone at the AG's office this week and they are opening an investigation. Apparently they've had quite a few calls too.

Unlucky36: LMAO, that is hilarious and a perfect description. What a surprise for Jeanie to discover that all her gold digging only yielded fool's gold.

Hun...I can spot a scammer in a heartbeat. And I hate to see em get away with it. Hopefully Mr Dirty Repubdicklin and Wannabe Anna Nicole will get caught! :D

GUESS WHAT?!?

Someone got Bob Pearson and his MY BENEFITS AMERICA (MBA) scam on NBC NEWS!!!

Infamous scam artist, Bob Pearson, was exposed for his most recent scam on NBC Channel 5:

Bob Pearson scams thousands

Quote Originally Posted by DupedByBob
    I wanted to make everyone aware of this guy in Dallas, Texas. He has been an unrelenting MLMer for years. In the past 5 years he discovered that starting businesses and tricking investors into giving him money was much more lucrative. He finally got caught scamming dozens of investors in My Benefits America, Inc. (MBA). We think he has collected upwards of $1 million dollars on this go around.

Beware of Bob Pearson

Since this last business has failed (MBA), he has moved on to MLM again - Fuel Freedom International (FFI).

WATCH OUT FOR THIS PROFESSIONAL SCAMMER.
    :mad:
    Is this the same Bob Pearson of GoDaddy fame? Not knowing Bob, I don't see why or how he would be scamming anyone himself. Maybe someone from his well known company?