+ Reply to Thread

Multiple Rewards: How are you signing up again?

I was under the influence you could only do one major offer under each provider (ie. i am doint the 42" flat panel under NT). I see some of you in your sigs have impressive lists of things recieved and multiple rewards under single providers. How do you go about signing up for another offer under the same people, for example NT.

Have i misunderstood and you can only recieve 1x of each reward, but as many different reward offers under each provider? Or are you guys having to use different addresses, credit cards, etc. thanks

Re: Multiple Rewards: How are you signing up again?

It's one gift per website not company (or whatever). You can do as many NT sites as you want, but you can only do finance-offer once.

jw

so what do you do about the offers that you must complete? im sure they're the same for each website/reward...right?

do you just keep signing up with them and keep canceling with them over and over? do you run into any issues?

Quote Originally Posted by jw_fyb
    It's one gift per website not company (or whatever). You can do as many NT sites as you want, but you can only do finance-offer once.

jw

But can you work on two NT sites at the same time? If not, what's another decent site? I'm leaving the country indefinitely next fall, so I'm trying to find sites that don't take longer than 6 months or so.

Thanks for any help!

You know with the way things are going right now, my advice isn't worth a dime. Used to be you had a few options, I'm not sure you have any right now.

jw

Quote Originally Posted by jw_fyb
    You know with the way things are going right now, my advice isn't worth a dime. Used to be you had a few options, I'm not sure you have any right now.

jw
    JW - Please elaborate on that?

I pesonally don't sign up multiple times, but you can use multiple email addresses for the same item...someone posted that in another thread, how he/she called niutech (which apparently has a new name now! or does it?) and found out that niutech understands that you could have multiple email addresses. Just make sure that the actual information you use is correct. Just make sure to read the terms of service beforehand (especially since niutech has changed theirs fairly recently...for example, niutech allows one gift per site per person...so, in theory, your whole family could each do the same site...on the other hand, YF direct sites allow one gift per household per site, so if you did a YF direct site, your parents or siblings could not. Just stay legit. Now succomb to the humor that is family guy:

Stewie: "Did you hear that Meg? Guys can marry other guys now. So...this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you as well pack it in. Game over."
    "The Philly Cheesesteak"

If you want to trade referrals for sites, send me a message.

Quote Originally Posted by n64bomb
    I pesonally don't sign up multiple times, but you can use multiple email addresses for the same item...someone posted that in another thread, how he/she called niutech (which apparently has a new name now! or does it?) and found out that niutech understands that you could have multiple email addresses. Just make sure that the actual information you use is correct. Just make sure to read the terms of service beforehand (especially since niutech has changed theirs fairly recently...for example, niutech allows one gift per site per person...so, in theory, your whole family could each do the same site...on the other hand, YF direct sites allow one gift per household per site, so if you did a YF direct site, your parents or siblings could not. Just stay legit. Now succomb to the humor that is family guy:

Stewie: "Did you hear that Meg? Guys can marry other guys now. So...this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you as well pack it in. Game over."

Good to know. I thought it was one person per address
    Finished
    www.computer-offer.com NT 18/18
    Apple® MacbookTM Pro - Fulfillment In Progress

www.yournintendowii4free.com
    Placed on February 10, 2007
    Order Status: Received

0/10

Quote Originally Posted by justin860
    Good to know. I thought it was one person per address
    you might want to check the terms to make sure
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout

it depends on what company it is...for niutech, at least, it worked...i'll give you an example for what i did, with different addresses and stuff...

I had some offers (the packages they send) sent to my brother at location x, with email address x, with name x ( he wanted them, whereas i would have just sent them back)

I had some offers (the packages they send) sent to myself at address y, with email address y, with name y

I had originally created the account for nuitech (or however it is spelled) at address y, email address y, and name y

Still got gift easily, with everything being legal.
    They(nuitech) probably just check (when they contact the advertiser to confirm your purchase) to make sure that the email address was a first time customer without looking at the name(is that possible?)?? (nevertheless, i was making the purchases, and kept proof)...just be careful, they allow multiple email addresses at niutech, but check in the terms to see if they allow multiple shipping addresses...

take a look see at the terms of service:

Currently, we allow only one (1) Gift per person. Only one Membership, Member Account, email address, phone number and postal street address for each individual is permitted for use of the Site. Any attempt by an existing Member to register for another Membership with a different e-mail address in combination with a telephone number and postal address already in our database shall be null and void and shall not qualify for Program Membership consideration. You must provide valid information to become a Member. You agree not to make any false or fraudulent statements in your use of, or to gain access to, the Site or during your Membership. Persons may not share Memberships or Member Accounts. Persons may not change Gift selection at any time during participation in the Program. All duplicate Memberships may be terminated. If you cancel your participation or "opt out" from a Program and then re-subscribe for that Program, you will not receive any credit for prior completion of applicable Program Requirements. If you terminate your Membership, and then re-apply for Membership, Company may reject your application to become a Member again. Except as may be explicitly permitted through the Site, you agree not to save, download, cut and paste, sell, license, rent, lease, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from materials, code or content made available on or through the Site, or any other property of Company or any Third Party Partner. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Site or the Site of any Third Party Partner in order to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Company is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited. The posting of information or material on the Site by Company or any Third Party Partner does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and/or materials.

They claim in terms of service that you can only use one email account, but someone on this forum did call them and they said they understand you could have multiple email accounts, but that was fine so long as you were providing factual information. I remember that post quite distinctly, because the person who posted next said that the previous person deserved a sticky or golden star (but alas!! that thread still doesn't have a rating, i think...so sad
    ...that should really be rectified once we find that post.

I'll find the link and repost (someone else probably will first )...people who say that these terms of service means one gift from nuitech site per household are wrong; well, unless i didn't receive a $300 check and my dad a laptop from the same EXACT nuitech site (which we did)

(GRRR...it won't let me add links)))
    Look in the thread titled "random freebie Q&A -ASK HERE" to get some info
    (check out bennyboy's post to get some answers....)

ironically, i still haven't found the actual link to the thread i originally read, but bennyboy say the same thing...read the rest of that thread too; should clear some things up (but not my nose!!! )
    Last edited by n64bomb; 02-20-2007 at 12:07 AM. Reason: was able to find the link to the site with info we want
    "The Philly Cheesesteak"

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...nerewardcenter

That is the link of random freebie Q&A thread
    Wouldn't let me put that much info into my other post!!! sry for 2 posts guys.
    "The Philly Cheesesteak"

the terms as 2006 went like this, you are allowed 1 gift per nuitech site, ex 1 laptop from online gift rewards, 1 laptop from computer-offer. you may have multiple people from 1 address do one site. you maynot do 2 gifts from the same site ex a ipod from computer offer and a macbook pro from computer offer.

this was the terms as of 2006, i havent look at them in a while. someone just has to call.
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout