+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

NRA Elitist Hypocrite

Gee, the Dog Eater is an Elitist Hypocrite !

His kids get armed guards, but he wants gun free zones for your kids.

The bastard !!!!!!

Re: NRA Elitist Hypocrite

I am confused, your location is "Troll Baiter", so how can you be baiting yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by box86rowh View Post
    I am confused, your location is "Troll Baiter", so how can you be baiting yourself?
    Confused again BoxBoy?

Why does that not surprise me.

BTW: Any thoughts concerning the OP?

4. 01-16-2013, 03:24 PM

5. 01-16-2013, 03:48 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    Obamas' kids have got 3 things going against them.
    1. They are kids who attend a school in the US.
    2. They are the POTUS' kids.
    3. They are black.
    Which means they are 37 times more likely to be either murdered or raped (or both) by a gun-totin', red-neck, NRA card carryin' white guy.

They NEED protecting!

The stupidity of the NRA. I have ZERO respect for them.

Oboma is not banning all guns. He's banning assult weapons.

Can ANYONE in this forum provide me a good reason why the average home owner/shop owner needs an assult rifle? I get having a gun but I'm pretty sure a shot gun or handgun would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post

Can ANYONE in this forum provide me a good reason why the average home owner/shop owner needs an assult rifle? I get having a gun but I'm pretty sure a shot gun or handgun would do.
    This whole thing's gonna wind up being the same old shit. A well-heeled plutocratic lobbied interest group and the dimwits they can manipulate to act against their own self interests versus the majority of rank-n-file reasonable working americans who will end up fucked.

America is an utter ruse; a corrupt third world banana republic with no representation for the average citizen, albeit with shiner (for now) toys and a grand illusion to hide the truth.
    Yeah, but hey, we're white!
    Romney/Ryan Campaign 2012

Because as of right now the term "Assault Rifle" covers such a huge range of guns it would be banning WAAAAYYYY to many. There is ZERO need for someone to own a machine gun or an extended magazine. I personally don't see the need for silencers either. But blanket bans are a bad idea considering how many guns are out there. It would be like trying to put ketchup back in the squeeze bottle. Kinda the same argument some make for deporting illegals...

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    Confused again BoxBoy?

Why does that not surprise me.

BTW: Any thoughts concerning the OP?
    Truthfully I view anything you post as what it is. A bait to make fun of people. You truly have never had a valid argument without resorting to name calling and insults. Mark of a very insecure person.

Because as of right now the term "Assault Rifle" covers such a huge range of guns it would be banning WAAAAYYYY to many. There is ZERO need for someone to own a machine gun or an extended magazine. I personally don't see the need for silencers either. But blanket bans are a bad idea considering how many guns are out there. It would be like trying to put ketchup back in the squeeze bottle. Kinda the same argument some make for deporting illegals...
    From WIKI...

Semi-automatic rifles able to accept detachable magazines and two or more of the following:
    Folding or telescoping stock
    Pistol grip
    Bayonet mount
    Flash suppressor, or threaded barrel designed to accommodate one
    Grenade launcher (more precisely, a muzzle device that enables launching or firing rifle grenades, though this applies only to muzzle mounted grenade launchers and not those mounted externally).

Semi-automatic pistols with detachable magazines and two or more of the following:
    Magazine that attaches outside the pistol grip
    Threaded barrel to attach barrel extender, flash suppressor, handgrip, or suppressor
    Barrel shroud that can be used as a hand-hold
    Unloaded weight of 50 oz (1.4 kg) or more
    A semi-automatic version of a fully automatic firearm.

Semi-automatic shotguns with two or more of the following:
    Folding or telescoping stock
    Pistol grip
    Fixed capacity of more than 5 rounds
    Detachable magazine.

The following is the text of the 1994 Act defining an Assault weapon.

This Act has since expired....

•••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••

H.R.3355

Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)

SEC. 110101. SHORT TITLE.

This subtitle may be cited as the `Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act'.
    SEC. 110102. RESTRICTION ON MANUFACTURE, TRANSFER, AND POSSESSION OF CERTAIN SEMIAUTOMATIC ASSAULT WEAPONS.

(a) RESTRICTION- Section 922 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following new subsection:
    `(v)(1) It shall be unlawful for a person to manufacture, transfer, or possess a semiautomatic assault weapon.
    `(2) Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession or transfer of any semiautomatic assault weapon otherwise lawfully possessed under Federal law on the date of the enactment of this subsection.
    `(3) Paragraph (1) shall not apply to--
    `(A) any of the firearms, or replicas or duplicates of the firearms, specified in Appendix A to this section, as such firearms were manufactured on October 1, 1993;
    `(B) any firearm that--
    `(i) is manually operated by bolt, pump, lever, or slide action;
    `(ii) has been rendered permanently inoperable; or
    `(iii) is an antique firearm;
    `(C) any semiautomatic rifle that cannot accept a detachable magazine that holds more than 5 rounds of ammunition; or
    `(D) any semiautomatic shotgun that cannot hold more than 5 rounds of ammunition in a fixed or detachable magazine.
    The fact that a firearm is not listed in Appendix A shall not be construed to mean that paragraph (1) applies to such firearm. No firearm exempted by this subsection may be deleted from Appendix A so long as this subsection is in effect.
    `(4) Paragraph (1) shall not apply to--
    `(A) the manufacture for, transfer to, or possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States or a State or a department, agency, or political subdivision of a State, or a transfer to or possession by a law enforcement officer employed by such an entity for purposes of law enforcement (whether on or off duty);
    `(B) the transfer to a licensee under title I of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 for purposes of establishing and maintaining an on-site physical protection system and security organization required by Federal law, or possession by an employee or contractor of such licensee on-site for such purposes or off-site for purposes of licensee-authorized training or transportation of nuclear materials;
    `(C) the possession, by an individual who is retired from service with a law enforcement agency and is not otherwise prohibited from receiving a firearm, of a semiautomatic assault weapon transferred to the individual by the agency upon such retirement; or
    `(D) the manufacture, transfer, or possession of a semiautomatic assault weapon by a licensed manufacturer or licensed importer for the purposes of testing or experimentation authorized by the Secretary.'.

(b) DEFINITION OF SEMIAUTOMATIC ASSAULT WEAPON- Section 921(a) of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following new paragraph:
    `(30) The term `semiautomatic assault weapon' means--
    `(A) any of the firearms, or copies or duplicates of the firearms in any caliber, known as--
    `(i) Norinco, Mitchell, and Poly Technologies Avtomat Kalashnikovs (all models);
    `(ii) Action Arms Israeli Military Industries UZI and Galil;
    `(iii) Beretta Ar70 (SC-70);
    `(iv) Colt AR-15;
    `(v) Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN/LAR, and FNC;
    `(vi) SWD M-10, M-11, M-11/9, and M-12;
    `(vii) Steyr AUG;
    `(viii) INTRATEC TEC-9, TEC-DC9 and TEC-22; and
    `(ix) revolving cylinder shotguns, such as (or similar to) the Street Sweeper and Striker 12;

`(B) a semiautomatic rifle that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least 2 of--
    `(i) a folding or telescoping stock;
    `(ii) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;
    `(iii) a bayonet mount;
    `(iv) a flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor; and
    `(v) a grenade launcher;
    `(C) a semiautomatic pistol that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least 2 of--
    `(i) an ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip;
    `(ii) a threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer;
    `(iii) a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned;
    `(iv) a manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded; and
    `(v) a semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm; and
    `(D) a semiautomatic shotgun that has at least 2 of--
    `(ii) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;
    `(iii) a fixed magazine capacity in excess of 5 rounds; and
    `(iv) an ability to accept a detachable magazine.'.

•••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••• ••••••

(google it - Dip Shit)

Yeah, that would be banning WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to many weapons.

If it's too specific, people find ways around. Loopholes. They've been doing that to the 1994 ban for years.

1 word.....FLASHMOBand dont forget,INVISIBLE(secret) NEGRO army!? then there's the eventual ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE!? just to name a FEW!? ::2gunsfiring_v1::crazy1::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    The following is the text of the 1994 Act defining an Assault weapon.

This Act has since expired....

•••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••

H.R.3355

Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 (Enrolled Bill [Final as Passed Both House and Senate] - ENR)

SEC. 110101. SHORT TITLE.

This subtitle may be cited as the `Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act'.
    SEC. 110102. RESTRICTION ON MANUFACTURE, TRANSFER, AND POSSESSION OF CERTAIN SEMIAUTOMATIC ASSAULT WEAPONS.

(a) RESTRICTION- Section 922 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following new subsection:
    `(v)(1) It shall be unlawful for a person to manufacture, transfer, or possess a semiautomatic assault weapon.
    `(2) Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession or transfer of any semiautomatic assault weapon otherwise lawfully possessed under Federal law on the date of the enactment of this subsection.
    `(3) Paragraph (1) shall not apply to--
    `(A) any of the firearms, or replicas or duplicates of the firearms, specified in Appendix A to this section, as such firearms were manufactured on October 1, 1993;
    `(B) any firearm that--
    `(i) is manually operated by bolt, pump, lever, or slide action;
    `(ii) has been rendered permanently inoperable; or
    `(iii) is an antique firearm;
    `(C) any semiautomatic rifle that cannot accept a detachable magazine that holds more than 5 rounds of ammunition; or
    `(D) any semiautomatic shotgun that cannot hold more than 5 rounds of ammunition in a fixed or detachable magazine.
    The fact that a firearm is not listed in Appendix A shall not be construed to mean that paragraph (1) applies to such firearm. No firearm exempted by this subsection may be deleted from Appendix A so long as this subsection is in effect.
    `(4) Paragraph (1) shall not apply to--
    `(A) the manufacture for, transfer to, or possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States or a State or a department, agency, or political subdivision of a State, or a transfer to or possession by a law enforcement officer employed by such an entity for purposes of law enforcement (whether on or off duty);
    `(B) the transfer to a licensee under title I of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 for purposes of establishing and maintaining an on-site physical protection system and security organization required by Federal law, or possession by an employee or contractor of such licensee on-site for such purposes or off-site for purposes of licensee-authorized training or transportation of nuclear materials;
    `(C) the possession, by an individual who is retired from service with a law enforcement agency and is not otherwise prohibited from receiving a firearm, of a semiautomatic assault weapon transferred to the individual by the agency upon such retirement; or
    `(D) the manufacture, transfer, or possession of a semiautomatic assault weapon by a licensed manufacturer or licensed importer for the purposes of testing or experimentation authorized by the Secretary.'.

(b) DEFINITION OF SEMIAUTOMATIC ASSAULT WEAPON- Section 921(a) of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following new paragraph:
    `(30) The term `semiautomatic assault weapon' means--
    `(A) any of the firearms, or copies or duplicates of the firearms in any caliber, known as--
    `(i) Norinco, Mitchell, and Poly Technologies Avtomat Kalashnikovs (all models);
    `(ii) Action Arms Israeli Military Industries UZI and Galil;
    `(iii) Beretta Ar70 (SC-70);
    `(iv) Colt AR-15;
    `(v) Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN/LAR, and FNC;
    `(vi) SWD M-10, M-11, M-11/9, and M-12;
    `(vii) Steyr AUG;
    `(viii) INTRATEC TEC-9, TEC-DC9 and TEC-22; and
    `(ix) revolving cylinder shotguns, such as (or similar to) the Street Sweeper and Striker 12;

`(B) a semiautomatic rifle that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least 2 of--
    `(iii) a bayonet mount;
    `(iv) a flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor; and
    `(v) a grenade launcher;
    `(C) a semiautomatic pistol that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least 2 of--
    `(i) an ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip;
    `(ii) a threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer;
    `(iii) a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned;
    `(iv) a manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded; and
    `(v) a semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm; and
    `(D) a semiautomatic shotgun that has at least 2 of--
    `(iii) a fixed magazine capacity in excess of 5 rounds; and
    `(iv) an ability to accept a detachable magazine.'.

•••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••• ••••••

(google it - Dip Shit)

Yeah, that would be banning WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to many weapons.
    Wow, you just proved my point...thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by naturefreak2101 View Post
    If it's too specific, people find ways around. Loopholes. They've been doing that to the 1994 ban for years.
    Thank you for the coherent and non insulting response.

BoxBoy, do you know the ∆ between an Assault Rifle & an Assault Weapon ?

Any idea of how many AR-15s are in civilian hands?

Of the number of AR-15s owned by civilians, how many of these will be banned by Obama?

Care to take a guess at the number of guns owed by Americans?

Do you know the ratio of assault type weapons to total guns?

There is no such thing as an "assault" weapon.

On the other hand, they are all assault weapons.

Gun haters just came up with the term "assault" weapon to make them as scary to others as they are to them.

The average gun hater doesn't even know the difference between an automatic weapon and a semi-automatic weapon. Sure some do, most don't.

They just want to ban the guns that look scary.

Here ya go, this guy seems right up your alley.