+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Re: Empower Network In Yahoo News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=sAUoQed9gSI

“It’s not the compensation plan, it’s not the company, it’s the training!”

So he’s saying he sucked and didn’t make money and didn’t get trained

So he failed

He said he knew nothing about social media and online advertising, but now 2 years later he knows everything about PPV, CPV, PPC, SEO, writing blogs, etc.

you’re purchasing, marketing and selling membership to a company. That in itself is not a viable product and because commissions are paid out on this membership drags Neucopia into pyramid scheme territory

THIS IS ANOTHER OPP THAT WILL BE IN THE HISTORY BOOKS WITH EMPOWER WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME

Quote Originally Posted by dw41552 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I believe Empower is a good company and there are a lot of people making money with them. The members are 50,000 strong.
    Um nope, actually EN membership is now 90,000, and on track to make 100,000 members this month.
    I Am Still Empowered, you can't take that away...

Quote Originally Posted by docb View Post
    THIS IS ANOTHER OPP THAT WILL BE IN THE HISTORY BOOKS WITH EMPOWER WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME
    Is that why you are posting affiliate links and Email swipe promoting EN???
    EN still has strong momentum going into the second year.
    I Am Still Empowered, you can't take that away...

Dumbass - forwarded info from a guy who got ripped off by Campbell

GOING STRONG?

Really? Merchant account problems again for EN and now advertising they PAY WEEKLY !!!

Water is on the 2nd floor and climbing

What could possibly be wrong with neucopia?

After all, it is one of the sucker networks that chris doyle was promoting and pretended that he wasn't getting victimized by.

Please show some respect

that is COACH Doyle

Quote Originally Posted by iamempowered View Post
    Um nope, actually EN membership is now 90,000, and on track to make 100,000 members this month.
    So? You are bragging about how many people are getting ripped off? Also, why the C- BBB rating?

and FHTM had 150,000 and their ass was shut down about 2 weeks ago ....

Wow ... so we have 90,000 folks ... 97% of em making $10 or less per week and that is pretty
    much a given

Love the EN Income Disclosure ... yeah ... sure that crap is believable and love how it maxes
    out at 20 hrs worked per week

Wow! I'm guessing you've tried some form of online marketing and failed.
    No surprise! 95% of people who get into OM do. However most of the time the company isn't the reason they fail, it's the individual, plain and simple. Are there scams out there? Absolutely! But Empower and Neucopia aren't one of them.

Neucopia does have a plethora of products any business whether on line or off line can use to learn how to promote there business. We have people who join us just for the products. There membership gives them access to the training, and new products are added every month. And on top of that the members of our facebook team also have access to a plethora of marketing and training tools each and every one of our members can use absolutely free. But here's the secret. YOU GOTTA WANT IT! AND WANT IT BAD! One of the first things we tell a potential member, "This is not a get rich quick opportunity." How much you want out of it depends on how hard you're willing to work. Our top earner and team leader never claims his 5 figure income came easy. Just the opposite. He lets everyone know he worked his butt off to get where he is right now, and he pushes and trains his people to do the same because that's the only way anyone will make it in OM

The reason companies like Neucopia and all other legit business opportunities get a bad rap, is because of the 95% who failed, and then whine and cry, while blaming the company instead of placing the blame where it really belongs, which is with the individual. They get involved in a business, they don't make thousands in the first couple of months, so they give up and lie about how it's the companies fault. Are there companies who screw their members, of course there is, I don't deny that. But at the same time it is greed and the desire to make a lot of money and not have to work hard to get it, (Easy money) that lures people into such scams. And if they're stupid enough to jump into such a business without doing their DD, then they deserve what ever they get. Hey I've been there myself, and I've lost a few bucks, but I'm not sitting around whining and crying about it. I get back up, dust myself off, and lesson learned.

Anyone can make it with Neucopia, even you docb, if you're willing to give it a one year commitment of giving it all you've got. If you listen, read, watch, and learn, then take action, you can't fail!!

This is no different than going to college for an education, except when you're with Neucopia you earn while you learn. OJT. And the money can be a lot better than most careers can offer.

So don't just sit there and bad mouth something you know nothing about unless you've tried it. If you put as much time into building a business as you do trying to tare them down, you might do pretty well with Neucopia.

Quote Originally Posted by docb View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=sAUoQed9gSI

“It’s not the compensation plan, it’s not the company, it’s the training!”

So he’s saying he sucked and didn’t make money and didn’t get trained

So he failed

He said he knew nothing about social media and online advertising, but now 2 years later he knows everything about PPV, CPV, PPC, SEO, writing blogs, etc.

you’re purchasing, marketing and selling membership to a company. That in itself is not a viable product and because commissions are paid out on this membership drags Neucopia into pyramid scheme territory

Last edited by dw41552; 02-18-2013 at 04:30 PM.