+ Reply to Thread

PLASMA TV $2000 Gift Card -- NT

This is my first post, bear with me:

I googled:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...tv&btnG=Search

And clicked this ad about 5 minutes ago:
    http://www.computer-offer.com/rd_p?p...%20plasma%20tv

18 Offers to complete

Is it true NT will only credit an offer if it is being advertised? what is the point of finding it advertised?

Re: PLASMA TV $2000 Gift Card -- NT

Yes you will only get the gift if it comes from an advertised *link.* Their point in doing it that way is because they have literally tens of thousands of links for literally everything under the sun, and some of those links aren't ready yet. Does anyone here besides me remember the 24 offer 3-pack of Hanes undershirts? There were some links that were extra good that weren't advertised. NT was gracious to let those of us who got ahold of those links by url manipulation get the gift, but it came with a warning not to ever do it again. This way, by limiting the links (in a way), they know what to expect to pay out. And can plan their business accordingly.

I think you are confusing offers with links. An offer is like Blockbuster and Video Professor. If it's on one of the pages it's fair game. If I am completely misunderstanding what you are asking I'm sorry. But like I said I think your terminology is confused and it makes it hard to understand your question.

jw

Quote Originally Posted by jw_fyb
    Yes you will only get the gift if it comes from an advertised *link.* Their point in doing it that way is because they have literally tens of thousands of links for literally everything under the sun, and some of those links aren't ready yet. Does anyone here besides me remember the 24 offer 3-pack of Hanes undershirts? There were some links that were extra good that weren't advertised. NT was gracious to let those of us who got ahold of those links by url manipulation get the gift, but it came with a warning not to ever do it again. This way, by limiting the links (in a way), they know what to expect to pay out. And can plan their business accordingly.

I think you are confusing offers with links. An offer is like Blockbuster and Video Professor. If it's on one of the pages it's fair game. If I am completely misunderstanding what you are asking I'm sorry. But like I said I think your terminology is confused and it makes it hard to understand your question.

jw
    ok i see what you mean, i will re-phrase. If NT is doing a promotion where you complete 18 offers to get a free "*", what is the purpose of finding the NT page for that promotion through an advertisement on google? For instance, I can find the promotion page for the MacBook Pro I am waiting for via a link in this forum, why search for it on google advertising?

Thanks for the help, sorry if I seem confusing, but it is because I am partially confused.

Basically, you want to double-check that the gift is still valid. It may be an older no longer advertised link, in which case they may not pay.

There is a lot of old and outdated info on scam, you just have to be careful sometimes. Chances are if the link was posted here recently you're golden.

jw

I agree with JW...Even when I have found out about offers through this forum, I always search for it on google and follow that link. I broke that rule on an old 1 offer gift card from NT because I could never hit it on google and now I am a little concerned because the offer is taking a while to complete...so I may not get that one. But I knew that going in so no big deal.

I think other people have also called NT to check on the validity of offers. I think they will tell you if it is still a valid offer.

Hope that helps.

On the computer-offer site and the other ones like it, do you actually receive a gift card or a $2000 check?

Depends. Sometimes it says a GC and it ends up being a check. But never the other way around. Most of the people get the GC.

jw

Hi,i just finished a $2000 gift card towards a plasma and it is still valid.This is what pops up after I sent in my voucher.

Current Status: Fulfillment In Progress

Our records indicate that you have qualified for a

$2000 Gift Card Towards A Plasma TV
    We have received and processed your Gift Redemption Voucher, and a Shipping Request has been issued.

Your gift will be shipped to you via Federal Express or UPS, however it can take up to 30 days for the Fulfillment Center to assemble, package, and ship a gift after your voucher has been received.

We appreciate your patience. Your gift should arrive in the next few weeks.

I clicked on the NT link listed here and it is now for a $50 Gift Card.