+ Reply to Thread

Kobe24 Guest

Satellite TV On Computer? Scam

I am finding out that all they are doing is selling channels that you can get for free online. They make up a nice website ,and just put channels that you can get for free on there site ,but they make it seem like your getting Satellite TV on your computer . You can get these channels by simply doing a google search for TVUPLAYER , TVANTS , or Podcast.

Most of those Satellite on PC websites just make you pay ,and what you get are these Links which are actually free.

Re: Satellite TV On Computer? Scam

This company makes claims it does not deliver on. First of all they advertise ESPN (which never comes on), College Sports and other big networks like ABC News but what you REALLY get is a bunch of local stations around the country/world like Public Access, Religious, Government, and weather channels. All these stations can be seen on other websites that have been showing it for FREE for many years. Just search it on google and you'll see. On their FAQ page they tell you if you can't access one of the stations (like ESPN) try again later but the truth is it still won't be there when you return.

YourFreeSatellite.Com clearly advertises channels that other websites like theirs don't have. Many times you click on a channel and it's either blank, discontinued or simply has infomercials on it. The charge is $67 for a lifetime of access full of crap!

http://your-free-satellite.com/index-2.html

Their site has pictures of sporting events like college football games (LSU And Arizona State), soccer etc. but what they give you is false advertising. You pay for your software with your credit card (which you download after you check your email) through a company called 2Checkout.com.

Thank goodness I picked up on this quickly b/c the link to their site was in small text on the satellite pc page. The customer service rep Loraina was very polite and helpful. She informed me that YourFreeSatellite.Com is one of 80,000 companies they have as a client. She apologized and offered a refund immediately. I got a confirmation email requesting the money to be returned to my account in 24 hours.

Don't go for the hype with this sorry butt company which is located in Georgia. They don't even have the courtesy to let you know what city they reside in when they send you the email. The company that promotes this fraud is Tsreports, LLC PO BOX 13544 Georgia 31208.

If you happen to fall for their bullcrap, all you have to do is contact the pay click company they use to get your money.

2Checkout.com Inc
    1785 O'Brien Road
    Columbus, OH 43228

Contact us: http://www.2checkout.com/contactus.htm

Customer Service:
    1-877-294-0273 toll-free in U.S. & Canada
    1-614-921-2450 international callers
    0871-871-8283 local from UK & Northern Ireland

Your refund will be given back to you in no time. Beware of these scam artists.

Joe

I mentioned somewhere else on this board as well. I actually aggregated these free channels on my website www.mysharedspace.com for free. Its nonsense that they make people pay for this services! Also, they dont tell people that 70% + of these channels are news or public service related. I've seen a couple which say things like "Watch the next football game free!". I really feel bad for the people that get ripped off by this :(

It is a scam, I was searching for some satellite products for my laptop and came over the site for promising satellite tv on pc. I was really excited to read about it at first. I did some research on it and found tons of things that state it as a scam.

I read a post about it on www.dishsetup.net and they indicate that it is nothing but a scam.

I don't know, I don't want to waste my money on anything like that. After all truely all the shows and tv channels are already available online anyway so why buy such a thing?

These programs do not work like they claim. You can get this information free, simply by doing a Google search. The good thing however is that most of these programs are sold through ClickBank, therefore getting a refund shouldn't be difficult.
    Click Here To Make Money Online Easily With Any Of These:
    Top 10 Work at Home Opportunities

Everything I've read about this type of thing tells me it's a scam, or at least a waste of money. The software you get for your forty bucks is nothing more than a menu of free online television broadcasts. Most of the stations listed are foreign, and the list contains many entries that are obsolete or do not work.
    Technology : Build early and build often...

If the sites where at least truthful, I'd consider buying the software.

Example is this satellite direct software. they say you get HD which of course you dont.

I did read a review site (satellitedirectreviews1.com ) (not the sales pitch fake sites) that tells you like it is. Its just a conduit that scrapes all the free tv sites on the web.

They give a discount link which means you get it for under 30 bucks. If you were to do this yourself it would take you days, never mind hours. so 30 bucks is worth it.

I think its not bad value tbh.

Agreed, all these affiliate deals are BS, over and over again, what sounds to good to be true, it usually is. I researched this years ago, and all these affiliate deals have been a waste of time and money. Ever wonder what the redund ratios are on these deals, near 90%, so why bother.

For me I prefer to watch my TV the old traditional way. I prefer to watch my TV in the sitting room rather than using the computer.