+ Reply to Thread

Industry Model & Talent Studios

http://www.industrystudio.com/

The want me to pay almost a 1000.00 for pictures, I met them at the mall with my mom and sister. Does anyone have any info about them?

maran91 Guest

Re: Industry Model & Talent Studios

This is another Defrawy scam being run by one of his former franchise owners Susan Oh

Maran91, you need to change your username to Moron91.

That username is far more appropriate.

Hello all...

First I would like to apologize for deceiving you earlier on in my posting. I had claimed that Industry Model and Talent Studios along with their affiliations in Connecticut and Long Island were legitimate and worthwhile. In a sense...I swallowed the Blue Pill of Wonder and believed the company's senior leadership and 'executive' staff who befriended me for quite some time and blinded me foolish.

I could go into detail but at this point...I wont. The bottom line that people need to know is that Industry Model and Talent Studios, InterFACE Talent Network in Connecticut, and New Faces on Long Island, NY are all Scams and affiliated.

They are legally in business because they dance on the fine line of fraud and a legitimate business. They have manipulated the system and attack the middle class and the lower classes in an order to frankly, feed you lies about fame and success then, take your money. Their attorneys are always invited to the company 'gatherings' and they are constantly watching their own backs legally. They actually get away with committing fraud but since the legal system isn't perfect...the consumer gets legally robbed blind.

I know this because I was an insider of these companies for a long time. Beware of your contribution to their success as they will chew you up and spit you out. This goes for you as a consumer, vendor or even an employee. All their direct marketing is conducted in Malls, movie theaters and other direct marketing ploys. The only way to stop them would be to do what the Palisades Mall in New York and what Garden State Plaza in Paramus, NJ did- Kicked them out! Those are some big endorsements that shut them down.

Your best bet for success in the industry is to work hard and find people who will actually help you get a foot in the door for no money or a very small amount. If you have IT- you have IT...these companies just manipulate you into thinking..You could have IT and then they take your money and never look back.

Hello all...

First I would like to apologize for deceiving you earlier on in my posting. I had claimed that Industry Model and Talent Studios along with their affiliations in Connecticut and Long Island were legitimate and worthwhile. In a sense...I swallowed the Blue Pill of Wonder and believed the company's senior leadership and 'executive' staff who befriended me for quite some time and blinded me foolish.

I could go into detail but at this point...I wont. The bottom line that people need to know is that Industry Model and Talent Studios, InterFACE Talent Network in Connecticut, and New Faces on Long Island, NY are all Scams and affiliated.

They are legally in business because they dance on the fine line of fraud and a legitimate business. They have manipulated the system and attack the middle class and the lower classes in an order to frankly, feed you lies about fame and success then, take your money. Their attorneys are always invited to the company 'gatherings' and they are constantly watching their own backs legally. They actually get away with committing fraud but since the legal system isn't perfect...the consumer gets legally robbed blind.

I know this because I was an insider of these companies for a long time. Beware of your contribution to their success as they will chew you up and spit you out. This goes for you as a consumer, vendor or even an employee. All their direct marketing is conducted in Malls, movie theaters and other direct marketing ploys. The only way to stop them would be to do what the Palisades Mall in New York and what Garden State Plaza in Paramus, NJ did- Kicked them out! Those are some big endorsements that shut them down.

Your best bet for success in the industry is to work hard and find people who will actually help you get a foot in the door for no money or a very small amount. If you have IT- you have IT...these companies just manipulate you into thinking..You could have IT and then they take your money and never look back.

I am working on a story about Industry Model & Talent Studio for a story in The Record of Bergen County, N.J. I'd love to talk to anyone about their experiences with this company -- good, bad or otherwise. Send me an e-mail with your contact info to lamb@northjersey.com.
    Thank you.

Good afternoon!

We are very sorry to read that you were dissatisfied with your experience at Industry Model & Talent Studios.

At Industry, we strive to provide our customers with the best service and overall experience, and we would like to address your concerns.

Please contact us by e-mailing lwirstiuk@industrystudio.com, and we will do our best to assist you in a timely manner.

Thank you!