+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 169

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    33

    A1 customs - adjustable fuel controller product

    Our ever popular friend who loves to throw stones at all the competetion he can find has yet to explain the finer points of his product.

    Here's your last chance to explain yourself GMDieselTech.

    Sure, most of the other products he sells will work and can be found with other competetors, but have you noticed that none of his competetion has ever once offered this in THEIR product line up?

    He accuses them of stealing all of his intellectual property and profitting from his ideas. However, funny none will touch this little beauty.

    Don't worry, he will respond with that I'm a troll, and this and that. Proof is in the pudding. Let's see the answer there bud.

    Try to stay on topic on this one everyone. Everyone even if you are the same one. :D

  2. #2

    Re: A1 customs - adjustable fuel controller product

    I am waiting to hear his response. I just asked him earlier again why he had not "responded" to your question. And yes you will be called a troll again. :rolleyes:
    I don't live in New York, Mr. Ben Young,
    I live in Kelowna,
    Hottest Real Estate in North America
    Real Land, Real Place, Real People

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    33

    Re: A1 customs - adjustable fuel controller product

    Posted by GMDieselTech
    There is nothing to say about me the issues are of the vendors who attack me and A1 and use unethical and underhanded means to mislead and push inferior or defective products and the resulting problems with those products (=SCAMS)..., and
    there are NO issues about A1! NO complaints for that business the TROLL claims does NOT really exist...

    Oh I guess the NON-existent A1 makes and SELLS a Fuel Control, the TROLL wants to know how it works and the TROLL misleadingly claims it does not work; but actually the TROLL knows it works and simply wants to try to defame A1’s product by MISLEADING to try to create confusion, a SCAMMER tactic of course…

    To put it simply, The A1 Fuel Control WORKS! the SAME as the Factory GM fuel calibration resistors, so, IT HAS TO WORK!
    The A1 Fuel Control is NOT simple potentiometer as the TROLL has previously claimed, in fact the Fuel Control device A1 invented has the value of every GM fuel calibration resistor for the 6.5 Diesel, each on a separate circuit!
    and some custom ones for added power, by simply turning the dial the user can accomplish the same thing as changing the resistor EXCEPT for the Fact that the user does NOT need to leave the comfort of the driver’s seat to do it!
    Otherwise (without A1's controller) to change the fuel calibration resistors the user may have to remove the intake manifold or PMD to access the resistor (as can be needed in some cases with the not so mechanically inclined), and at best the owner would have to fish the resistor out of the PMD an often difficult task even for the mechanically inclined…,
    With A1’s Fuel Control product, once installed as instructed there is NO need to do any of that troublesome work…
    Another bonus is that the user does not need to stock all the small resistors and worry about losing any.

    “A1’s Fuel Control has to work, again as I stated because it works the same way the factory GM fuel calibration resistors do, and the TROLL knows those work or at least I would hope because they are sold at BOTH his "Kennedy Diesel"(SCAM SITE) & "Ss Diesel" (SCAM SITE) so he “should” know that they change the fuel rate! otherwise WHY would he be selling them...?
    And now for the rest of the story....
    Last edited by BusDriver; 01-08-2007 at 05:59 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    33

    Re: A1 customs - adjustable fuel controller product

    Okay, well then. Will the product work? Yes it will. However, it is a very creative marketing done on his part.

    The "adjustable fuel controller" is supposed to change the fuel delivery rate of the injection pump. This calibration resistor (the OEM way) is a fixed value, based on a resistor of 1 - 9. The span of adjustment is only 4.5 mm3 of fuel change. Considering most injection pumps are calibrated near a #5 value, that only gives you an adjustment range of somewhere 2 mm3 of fuel. Quick calculation, that's about: 3% change of the stock fuel delievery rate.

    Okay, so the product works, but the concept is a bit flawed... You see the ECM only checks this resistance value about every 50 key starts, or whenever power is disconnected from the ECM. So, adjustment on the fly is really not happening here.

    Mr A1, whom ever he maybe, would like you to believe that you must purchase a whole collection of these resistors to calibrate your fuel delivery as needed. This precious 3% fuel change is most desirous when either pouring rain, or -20 outside, thus the need for his product.

    Here's the facts.
    1. The APP (go pedal/gas pedal) is what drives fuel delivery in the DS4 injection pump. More you press, the more goes in. The most any resistor value change will usually buy you is about 3%.

    2. Does the product work, well yes. What you say? Can the engine run with the product, yes. Will it give you fuel adjustment on the fly, no. Besides that, who wants to change the fuel rate of only 3%? The amount of power change in 3% of fuel is hardly noticable.

    3. If you desire fuel increase over your current stock resistor, then you may up the value of it. Most folks pick a #9. What ever vendor you pick, is up to you. Since I'll be called a mulit-allised troll, you'll just have to pick whom ever Mr. A1 thinks I am. But really, I've not sold diesel engine parts before, but I DO know something about this engine. I own one, and have studied it for more than 3 years now.

    The price of the stock resistor, is about $20 -$30 range. Adjustable fuel controller, well... bundled together with another one of his products for a value of $300, you can have his product. Mind you, the A1 product will allow your engine to run. It may even run fine, but why? The control is not effective for "on the fly" adjustment of fuel delivery rate as lead to believe by his site.

    You read it all folks. Endured all that reading, to find that this product marketed by such an ethical person as Mr. A1 is well, you decide.

    Did I miss anything there mr. gmdieseltech? Did I get it all right?
    Last edited by BusDriver; 01-08-2007 at 05:56 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Incarcerated
    Posts
    28

    Re: A1 customs - adjustable fuel controller product

    Quote Originally Posted by gmdieseltech
    "A1’s Fuel Control has to work, again as I stated because it works the same way the factory GM fuel calibration resistors do"
    Pull that resistor out, see what happens.....

  6. #6

    Re: A1 customs - adjustable fuel controller product

    Quote Originally Posted by BusDriver=ANOTHER ALIAS OF THAT LYING TROLL
    Okay, so the product works,
    2. Does the product work, well yes.
    The TROLL finally admitted it! after saying many times that it did not... interestingly the Troll posts this topic on scam.com a site to list scams, about a working product that certainly is NOT a scam...
    Q: So what are the Troll's intentions...?
    A: = Misleading BS to try to defame his competitor's product...


    Quote Originally Posted by BusDriver=ANOTHER ALIAS OF THAT LYING TROLL
    You see the ECM only checks this resistance value about every 50 key starts, or whenever power is disconnected from the ECM
    :rolleyes: Uh, time for the SCAMMER to do more research... :D :D :D

    Quote Originally Posted by BusDriver=ANOTHER ALIAS OF THAT LYING TROLL
    The price of the stock resistor, is about $20 -$30 range. Adjustable fuel controller, well... bundled together with another one of his products for a value of $300,
    At $30 a resistor for the 10 settings that's $300 and with A1's product you get the BOOST Control INCLUDED for LESS than $300! so that is a very good value! and that is the original Boost Control that is ADJUSTABLE FROM THE DRIVER'S SEAT! and NOT the "cheapie" "knockoff" sold for from $90.00 to $109.00 and has to be adjusted under the hood on the HOT engine...

    The TROLL posting at this site using MANY ALIASES is here to bad mouth me and A1, he likes to claim we are the same person because both have exposed him as the SCAMMER he is...
    So WHY is this TROLL posting this BS here???, For that answer one simply has to just click his user name link here or that of any of his ALIASES and then click "view all post by this user" and you will see he is a SCAMMER posting for "The Diesel Page" (PROVEN SCAM SITE) and "Kennedy Diesel" (PROVEN SCAM SITE)...

    So this thread was started by the TROLL to defame A1's product, he already made a thread to try to defame A1...
    he calls A1 a SCAMMER but facts are there are NO real complaints of A1...
    by contrast there are real issues and complaints about "The Diesel Page", "Kennedy Diesel" and "SS Diesel" all of which the TROLL will NOT address the issue but instead go on the attack at myself and A1's business.
    Simply put,

    A1 = NO issues

    "The Diesel Page" site charges a membership fee to it's so-called "online magazine" for what are basically PAID ADVERTISEMENTS misleadingly present to the readers as information, they are PAYING for in the form of "feature articles" and/or "product reviews" , so clearly the PAYING MEMBERS (most unknowingly) are PAYING to READ BIASED PAID ADVERTISEMENTS! = SCAM
    also mention of better products and other HELPFUL information is edited and censored to be kept from the PAYING MEMBERS, THAT'S A SCAM! and other underhanded and unethical business tactics…

    "Kennedy Diesel" This guy was caught posting using aliases to appear as a regular guy and started topics to promote his products and answer as "Kennedy" to push them more, after being caught he confessed... ... It is PROVEN that he has sold defective and inferior product of which complaints were logged, and he even has NOT shipped product as agreed and then did NOT even issue a credit for said product. = Most call that a SCAMMER
    Has also posted even as himself bad mouthing other vendors and manufacturers...

    "SS Diesel Supply" sales tactic appear similar to Kennedy's... It has been PROVEN that Product defects and resulting ENGINE DAMAGE has occurred, and then his LYING TROLL ALAIS post claiming the matter was resolved but will NOT provide any proof of his claims, still over 5 months later and there is NO verifiable proof of any kind of satisfactory resolution.... = SCAM
    Moderator/Salesman as "Diesel Place" site where complaint was fist mention seems to have banned complainant and edited and posted using the victim's user name... = SCAM

    The TROLL is here posting for his SCAM SITES and trying to hide the Facts of his SCAMS about his business tactics and defective and inferior product SCAMS…and to bash A1 but there are NO real issues with that business (A1) the same one that the TROLL says is "insignificant" and "not worth the time" and "over" and "does not exist", YET the TROLL is intent on bashing and bad mouthing that A1 business...
    WHY does the Troll try so hard to bash A1???
    Because the TROLL is posting for a competitor peddling inferior product via underhanded and unethical means....
    .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    People's Republic of New York
    Posts
    102

    Re: A1 customs - adjustable fuel controller product

    Please answer the following questions:

    1) When the setting on the controller is adjusted, when does the change take effect? What action (other than turning the knob) is required of the driver?

    2) Once the driver determines the correct setting, why would he ever need to change it?

    3) Why would the driver not want to simply set the highest delivery rate?

    4) Once the driver has set the highest rate, how does your product differ from a series of different thickness wooden blocks placed under the pedal to limit its travel? (Other than the fact that the wood blocks take effect immediately and don't adversely affect the balance between fuel rate and manifold pressure)

    Let's see you stay on topic here!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    People's Republic of New York
    Posts
    102

    Re: A1 customs - adjustable fuel controller product

    Oh, yeah, I forgot...

    Your web site states "Stock resitor [sic] removal recommended."


    What is the effect if one choses to not remove the stock resister?

    Your web site also states "Documents of this unique product design and its exclusive design features have been filed with the United States PATENT Office." The U.S. Patent office web site has no such documents posted. How do you explain that?

    Remember, stay on topic!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    33

    Re: A1 customs - adjustable fuel controller product

    I've never posted on the dieselpage. Ever. Again, go on a tyrade about everyone else, and not stay on topic. I have already said, it ain't 'bout Kennedy, and it ain't about Walt, it's all about you baby, just the way you like it... or until it hits too close to home.

    Truth of the matter is: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE ANY FURTHER FUEL ADJUSTMENTS... EVER. That's what the APP does. Pure and simple. That's why NO ONE ELSE has ever copied this idea. Haven't caught on to that one yet have ya...

    So since you have so many answers here, what's the answer about how OFTEN the ECM looks to the resistor value... what exactly is it.... come on. Tell me. Tell all of us.

  10. #10

    Re: A1 customs - adjustable fuel controller product

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnC=of The Diesel Page (SCAM SITE)
    Please answer the following questions:
    1) When the setting on the controller is adjusted, when does the change take effect? What action (other than turning the knob) is required of the driver?
    Why would anyone give a known copy-cat details on operation so the copy-cat could try to copy a product?


    Quote Originally Posted by JohnC=of The Diesel Page (SCAM SITE)
    2) Once the driver determines the correct setting, why would he ever need to change it?
    For the bigger changes of vehicle use or conditions like heavy loading, towing or high altitudes etc. It can be tuned for optimum results unlike a 'chip' or other limited non-adjustable device...


    Quote Originally Posted by JohnC=of The Diesel Page (SCAM SITE)
    3) Why would the driver not want to simply set the highest delivery rate?
    Same reason why they would not want to buy a "#9 resistor", or John's 'chip' or reprogramming, because overfueling can result in higher combustion temperatures and higher exhaust gas temperatures...


    Quote Originally Posted by JohnC=of The Diesel Page (SCAM SITE)
    4) Once the driver has set the highest rate, how does your product differ from a series of different thickness wooden blocks placed under the pedal to limit its travel? (Other than the fact that the wood blocks take effect immediately and don't adversely affect the balance between fuel rate and manifold pressure)
    The product in NO way compares to using wooden blocks, and the comment by the "JohnC" administrator of "The Diesel Page" shows the kind of thought processes going on there... :rolleyes: I think the TROLL is confused with his SCAM products peddled on his SCAM SITE "The Diesel Page"... I remember one of his upgrades was said to be like “throwing an Anchor from the truck bed with a short chain attached the truck frame !”


    Quote Originally Posted by JohnC=of The Diesel Page (SCAM SITE)
    Let's see you stay on topic here!
    Not a problem...


    Quote Originally Posted by JohnC=of The Diesel Page (SCAM SITE)
    Oh, yeah, I forgot...
    Your web site states "Stock resistor removal recommended."
    My website is for FREE Tech Help…
    Where on MY site does it state that???
    WHY the innuendo???, to stray off topic maybe…



    Quote Originally Posted by JohnC=of The Diesel Page (SCAM SITE)
    What is the effect if one choses [sic] to not remove the stock resister?
    I think the TROLL meant “chooses”,
    A:= Higher fuel rate than desired can possibly occur…



    Quote Originally Posted by JohnC=of The Diesel Page (SCAM SITE)
    Your web site also states
    My website is for FREE Tech Help…
    Where on MY site does it state that???
    WHY the innuendo???, to stray off topic maybe…



    [QUOTE=JohnC=of The Diesel Page (SCAM SITE)]"Documents of this unique product design and its exclusive design features have been filed with the United States PATENT Office." The U.S. Patent office web site has no such documents posted. How do you explain that?
    :rolleyes: A: You must NOT be looking in the right places there… :p
    and if you got that quote where it think you did… again John of “The Diesel Page” has violated Copyright law! Oh yeah that is in keeping with the “ethical” image of “The Diesel Page”…



    Quote Originally Posted by JohnC=of The Diesel Page (SCAM SITE)
    Remember, stay on topic!
    Again, NOT a problem on this side…

    So John of “The Diesel Page” I ask you…
    Why the detailed interest in design and operation the A1 Fuel Control???
    Not able to copy that one after all these years….eh…

    Remember you may want to continue to keep your true intentions and character under control…
    ..

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    33

    Re: A1 customs - adjustable fuel controller product

    Mr sir, dear sir, "overfueling" by merely adding a whopping few mm3 of fuel? And exactly what is the span of adjustment of fueling with the APP? say between 10-63 mm3 of fuel delivery?

    Hello?

    Copyright law? What patent or file, or something to go on here? If you have submitted documentation already to the patent office, then you are free and clear, what's there to worry about... right? Post the info there dude.

    Again I ask you: you have refuted my information about how often the ECM looks at the resistor value, then what is the exact value then.

    How about this for an idea: why don't you create your own ECM with your own parameters of how often it needs to look at the resistor value? or would it just be easier to keep the stock one that just looks at the APP?

    More cost effective eh what?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    126

    A1 Customs Will Prove Himself To All!!!

    Now, now, folks! Let's just take it down a notch because it's ALL OVER!!

    We no longer need to harp and jibe and exchange childish insults and accusations!

    Dave (GMDieselTroll) Hansen is going to bring A1 Customs to the $1000.00 dyno challenge and put and end to this ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

    This is just the chance he has been proclaiming for so long and so loudly on all these diesel forums and web pages to PROVE the SUPERIORITY, PERFORMANCE and POWER of the ONE the ONLY real diesel products that ECLIPSE all others sold by scam sites and scammers off scam diesel forums!!!

    Dave Hansen will show up (with ID and PROOF of his ASE Certification as a diesel technician) and BRING A1 CUSTOMS with his GREAT products to be DEMONSTRATED for the WORLD once and for all the undisputed superiority and incredible value that they provide.

    It will be a blind dyno run under controlled and documented conditions which will once and for all allow GMDieselTroll and A1 Customs to silence all these scamming, lying, disreputible Trolls that have been unmercifully harrassing them and their superior products.

    Who would not accept that opportunity to ONCE AND FOR ALL put ALL OF THIS TO REST!!!!

    You will BE THERE, right JimDave?

  13. #13

    Re: A1 customs - adjustable fuel controller product

    Hey I noticed another thing, for all the screaming that Jimmy does about the "troll" spending so much time chasing him and posting, he does the equivalent of all five of us, except there is only one of him. :D
    Do the math Jimmy
    If you really believe that we are all the same, why don't you ask the moderators to investigate and if we are all the same, shut us down?
    You won't, because that's logic and you are to stupid to realize that, from sucking on that tailpipe and all, y'know?
    Have a good week, eh?
    Loser
    I don't live in New York, Mr. Ben Young,
    I live in Kelowna,
    Hottest Real Estate in North America
    Real Land, Real Place, Real People

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    People's Republic of New York
    Posts
    102

    Re: A1 customs - adjustable fuel controller product

    Most of the answers provided by "GMDieseltech" are marketing BS, not based in fact. The one he didn't answer, question 1, is the really important one. I don't give a darn about the secrets of the device. They are, of course, publicly available in the documents on file with the US patent office. all we have to do is figure out where the patent office misplaced them to...

    So, one more time, when does the change take effect and what if anything does the driver have to do other than adjust the control?

    BTW, any one with even a rudimentary understanding of resistors would know that the answer about leaving the stock resistor in place is wrong. Given that, the whole product is called into question.

  15. #15

    Re: A1 customs - adjustable fuel controller product

    Well. Well. Well, What a surprise, to see the TROLL go OFF TOPIC and make personal attacks again...
    and NO email from the TROLL about where to meet him for his suggested testing... and his bogus $1000 offer…

    As for the TROLL’s many aliases, the Moderators were informed but the TROLL knows he is hard to track because he bounces his posts from different states and OTHER countries!

    ANYONE reading with any common sense can see the TROLL posts are all by the SAME person; the same thoughts, attacks, obsessions, spelling and grammar errors and of course his same fixation on A1 and wanting to know all the operational and design details A1's products...

    Funny how the TROLL paused use of his "JohnC" alias of "The Diesel Page"... still waiting for the answer to the 1 question I asked....
    "So John of “The Diesel Page” I ask you…
    Why the detailed interest in design and operation the A1 Fuel Control??? :confused:
    Not able to copy that one after all these years….eh…" :p :D

    "Remember you may want to continue to keep your true intentions and character under control… "
    That suggestion was for ALL his aliases! :D


  16. #16

    Re: A1 customs - adjustable fuel controller product

    Speaking of alias' moron, what about the dozens that you have. And don't give me garbage, you don't want to meet because you know that you will be shown for a loser, enough said.
    I don't live in New York, Mr. Ben Young,
    I live in Kelowna,
    Hottest Real Estate in North America
    Real Land, Real Place, Real People

Similar Threads

  1. Customs Office scam
    By twinpix400 in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 01:49 PM
  2. HM Revenue and Customs Scam
    By newrecruit in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 10:15 AM
  3. Andreux Worldwide Services, FSA, customs
    By keling92 in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 07:22 AM
  4. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 04:15 PM
  5. PROOF that A1 Customs and GMDieselDork....
    By jifaire in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 04:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$100, ???, account, accounts, accuracy, accurate, action, acts, add, address, admit, admitted, agreed, aka, ale, allowed, another, app, appears, arts, ase, ass, asy, attack, attempts, authorization, authorized, automotive, avoid, aware, balance, banned, banning, based, basement, basic, basically, beat, bed, ben, biased, biggest, bin, bio, bit, biz, black, blame, blood, blue, bogus, bonus, boost, boot, building, bull, bullshit, bur, business, bust, cake, calm, campaign, canadian, card, care, carry, cars, cast, catch, caught, cer, chain, chan, chance, channel, chargers, chase, circuit, class, classic, clever, close, code, collect, collected, collection, coming, comments, community, company., comparison, complain, complaints, complete, components, confirmed, contest, continue, corporate, cost, couldn, counting, countries, cover, coward, crap, credentials, credibility, credible, credit, custom, customer, damn, dan, david, day, dead, dear, decades, deep, defective, deleted, deliver, delivery, detected, detroit, difficult, disputed, documentation, doesn, don, dont, drop, drug, due, editing, effective, eme, enemy, engine, engineer, enter, error, estate, ethical, excellent, experts, explained, expose, extra, eye, factory, factual, fail, fall, faulty, feature, fec, federal, fee, figures, finally, fishing, fix, fla, flat, folks, ford, fraudulent, front, funds, gas, gee, gen, generation, gonna, goodbye, green, ground, group, guys, harder, harrassing, hay, head, held, hell, helping, hey, hidden, hidden agenda, hide, higher, highly, horse, hot, house, huge, huma, hypocritical, ial, identifies, identity, idiot, image, images, imagine, important, improved, include, incredible, indicating, industry, info, information, injury, instructed, interest, involved, issues, item, jail, jim, jimmy, john, joke, judge, kennedy, key, lady, large, latest, laugh, legit, lengths, letters, likes, line, link, lis, living, local, lol, long, longer, los, loss, loves, lying, mad, magazine, mail, mails, maps, mark, market, master, max, mea, meet, meeting, members, mentally, mind, misinformation, misleading, mob, motives, move, multi, myth, named, national, needed, nope, north, numbers, office, onli, online, operation, opportunity, orders, org, outs, owner, packing, paid, paper, part, participants, patent office, performance, person, personal, personality, phone number, picture, planned, planning, poor, popular, pos, positive, post, postal, posted, posts, pounds, power, prepared, prevent, price, privacy, production, products, professional, profit, programming, public, pull, pump, push, quality, question, questions, quick, race, raise, random, real, realtor, reason, recovery, red, reduction, refund, refused, regular, relay, reliable, removed, rendered, replace, replacing, representative, research, respect, respond, response, responsible, returns, reviews, rising, rock, role, rolls, room, sad, safe, sale, scam, scam site, scam.com, scammer, scamming, scams, search, secrets, sell, selling, sen, serve, served, service, session, share, ship, shipment, shipping, sho, shoe, shooting, shop, short, shows, shut, shut up, sir, site, skin, small, smoke, son, soo, source, spammer, specifically, spent, squared, start, starts, states, steal, stealing, stephanie, stinger, stop, story, street, strip, stupid, style, submit, succeed, successful, sued, supplier, supporting, tactic, taken, talking, tdis, test, testing, thinks, thread, threads, threaten, threatened, threats, tied, times, told, top, total, totally, track, trail, trailer, traitor, treats, troll, truck, twist, une, united, united states, url, vehicle, ventures, verifiable, veteran, vic, view, viewpoint, vince, waiting, wary, wash, watching, weeks, weird, win, wise, witch, won, wont, wooden, work, worked, working, wow, writing, young

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •