Re: the harm of divination

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban "The Fabulous"

How many followers did jesus have and what was his symbol ?
    Hundreds at the time, thousands and thousands since.

Symbol- Fish

http://www.greatdreams.com/constellations/17-fish.htm

Sometime during the 1st century the early Christians in the Rome catacombs began using fish symbols for secrecy purposes.
    The earliest reference to this symbol was in Paedogogus, III, xi by Clement of Alexandria. In the Greek language, which was
    commonly used at that time, the word for fish was ichthus (often spelled ichthus). At some point a creative person or group
    formed an acrostic using the letters of i ch t hu s.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban "The Fabulous"
    This was only a rule/warning of those times as the ruling elite, preisthood ect...where corrupt.

Its not a warning against these powers but against the people who where in corruption at the time (the nephilim bloodline)

Remember Jesus Christ was schooled in Egypt by the high presit - Magi - who where masters of the occult as was Jesus.

Another thing with the bible is it has been twisted to prevent the common people in learning to use their powers of their mind.
    Just another scare tactic to weaken and control the people.

How many followers did jesus have and what was his symbol ?
    Boy, you sure say some interesting things.

And it appears you reject the notion that demons exist. You might have to wait about 60 years to find out.

Fizban "The Fabulous" Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Hundreds at the time, thousands and thousands since.

Symbol- Fish

http://www.greatdreams.com/constellations/17-fish.htm

Sometime during the 1st century the early Christians in the Rome catacombs began using fish symbols for secrecy purposes.
    The earliest reference to this symbol was in Paedogogus, III, xi by Clement of Alexandria. In the Greek language, which was
    commonly used at that time, the word for fish was ichthus (often spelled ichthus). At some point a creative person or group
    formed an acrostic using the letters of i ch t hu s.

The Fish is the Symbol of Christ as he was born in the age of Pices.
    He is know as the fisher-king and feed the masses fish (Knowlege of the age of Pices - He feed them spiritual ideas to help them evolve.)

The church knows of this hidden knowlege as the pope has this symbol on his ring.

How many apostles ?

The bible is astrology
    If you study the research of Jordon Maxwell, you can see how the entire bible is an astronomical work.

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/51...deceptions_avi

http://video.google.com/url?docid=-5...AihWpzLQihGY3Q

http://video.google.com/url?docid=-6...FyXj7MAEFobJMA

http://video.google.com/url?docid=-2...gvYyc2ffM9DU2A

http://video.google.com/url?docid=-5...5OEbC9Z7rnAfZg

http://video.google.com/url?docid=84...YOy3pZqC7ui6ew

Boy, you sure say some interesting things.

And it appears you reject the notion that demons exist. You might have to wait about 60 years to find out.
    I only have to look at organgised religion as to proof that demons exist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2zNJcPiIDg

The Judaic-Christian Bible tells a wonderful story.
    It is, in fact, often referred to as "The Greatest Story Ever Told".
    And so it is! You are now about to find out why!
    In the New Testament of Christian Bible, a provocative and most serious challenge is laid on the whole of Christianity. Since it bears directly on our subject, we will quote it: "...if Christ be not risen, then our preaching is in vain, and your faith is also in vain. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God ..
    And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins." (I Cor 15:14, 15, & 17)

In the New Testament there is a warning given to all who would build a house. Namely, before you lay the foundation, find out what the foundation itself will rest on - solid rock, or sand? The reason is obvious...
    or said another way; "You need to stand under the foundation to get a true under-standing!"

THE FOUNDATIONS

Let's closely examine the original, conceptual foundations of the faith, and then decide "...if Christ be not risen. " But in order to do that, we must go back, not 2.000 years to the birth of Christ, but 8 to 10,000 years to the birth of modern man. For when one seeks to establish foundations, one must begin at the beginning.

Many thousands of years ago in what we refer to as the the "primordial world" of the ancients, human life was a far different experience to that which we enjoy today. While it is true that we have less documentation on that prehistoric world than we have on our own age, ample enough is known from the ancient writings to paint a rather clear picture of our primitive ancestry. If we have learned anything at all, it is this: The more we change, the more we stav the same. And nowhere is this more clearly demonstrated than in the history of man's quest for "God", and the ancient religion we still keep holy today.

According to the best understanding we have gleaned from the available records, life for our ancient forefathers was a mixture of wonder and fear. Each day, just finding food for one's family without becoming a meal yourself for the roaming predatory animals, was a life and death struggle. (If you have ever ventured out on a cold night with insufficient clothing, and without friend or family near, you could quickly see how fearful the dark, cold primordial nights could be) And then came winter!

It was from these meager, distressful conditions of the human race that our long history of the search for God and meaning has come. Any evolution, at it's most accelerated rate, is always agonisingly slow. But from the beginning, man's' profound questions demanded answers. When no clear answers were forthcoming from the universe, man turned inward, and developed his own. Keep in mind that all the theological teachings of the Western World were developed in the Northern Hemisphere. The study of this subject is properly called
    - "Astro-Theology" or, "The Worship of the Heavens".

ASTRO-THEOLOGY

This is the first, original, and therefore the oldest, and most respected story on Earth! It did not take ancient man very long to decide that in this world the single greatest enemy to be feared was the darkness of night, and all the unknown dangers that came with it. Simply stated, man's first enemy was darkness.

Understanding this one fact alone, people can readily see why the greatest and most trustworthy friend the human race could ever have was by far, heaven's greatest gift to the world ... that Glorious Rising Orb of Day ...

the SUN

With this simple truth understood, we can now begin to unravel an ancient and wonderful story.
    Today, as in all mankinds' history, it has once again been told anew.

Modern-day Christianity has often belittled our ancient ancestors who are not here to defend themselves.
    They falsely accuse that they were nothing more than ignorant worshippers of the sun. Therefore we can, with assurance, summarily dismiss thousands of years of human spirituality as ignominious myth, believed by well-meaning, but gullible primitives. Too much of this kind of spiritual arrogance and religious pride has continued without challenge. The time has come to set matters straight.

THE CHALLENGE

First. no people of the ancient world believed the "Sun" to be "God". That belongs in the "disinformation file".

In point of fact, every Ancient culture and nation on Earth have all used the Sun as the most logically appropriate symbol to represent the Glory of the unseen Creator of the heavens. Here it is important to remember two points.

First, with the exception of Japan, the ancient world mythologies always understood the Sun to be masculine in qualities, and the moon feminine. Second, the English language is derived from the German. In the Germanic, the word 'Sun' is spelled 'Sonne'. The two words can (and have been) used interchangeably.

Old Testament:
    "The heavens are declaring the Glory of God." (PS.19: 1)

New Testament:
    "Jesus is the Glory of God." (2 Cor 4:6)

Old Testament:
    "The SUN of Righteousness will arise with healings in His wings." (Mal 4:2)

New Testament:
    "God's Son/Sun...he is risen!" (Matt 4:16)
    Saying. "How, often I wanted to gather you under my wing. "
    -Jordan Maxwell

read the rest here...
    http://jordanmaxwell.com/articles/as...tromain2a.html

come on how many peeps after getting into this stuff, start thinking am i neo, am i the one, am i here to save, unite etc. has all my life been geared towards this, they start turning random incidents/coincidences etc into a convienent case for saviourship.

if you desire something, you will ultimately have a warped/biased view, and will purposely put things together to support your desire/aim, hence accuracy is compromised. its like biased researchers/writers, or selective editing to support an agenda.

its dangerous all this just be-lie-ve, the have blind faith in an an entity that does not have human features eg emotions, caring etc. wheres his help for the sufferers, what a few words, prayers, is that it? wheres his compassion for the people, killed daily, genocide, war, murder.

i think we need to have a more objective, accurate approach, as the whole fate, destiny, mystic side of life is too intangible etc.

i mean sometimes if one is intellectually independant, one could view great teachers as paranoid, narcassistic, deluded pariahs. maybe these people were mental, illusions of self grandeur, the voice in their heads, being mental disorders. see we don't really know do we, maybe the elite knew they were charasmatic anti establishment deviants/misfits and thus used them for their agenda. no offence who told these teachers they special, they did. no tests, no evaualtion, checking the accuracy of their teachings. see the only real way is logical, scientific way, and even that is plagued by human faults/perception/intellectual ability. if yashuah returned today, he would be locked up in a mental asylum.

see the conspiracy movement is flawed, very flawed. the elite know it, and hence are not threatend by it. we have such a mish mash of inaccurate data, supported by inaccurate researchers. i mean look at this astral travelling/lucid dreaming crap. its merely a mental function, and people label it as soul work. i have dreams of weird places, bull**** saying i am the one, etc. its all narcasstic, arrogant mental projection.

i could believe it, my ego wants to believe it, but thankfully the logical side prevails and see's it for what it really is, a biological/chemical/mental function. that is derived from thoughts, data, etc all filtering/swishing around my head. its not divine, spiritual but simply a mental function. a biological, chemical brainstorm/roleplay, thats it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ed+truth&hl=en

i am watching the video. i ...
    According to the ancient Hebrews, the names of the constellations, figures and the signs of the ancient zodiac were given by Yahweh (the unutterable name of God) from the beginning of creation; however as it has been known to happen, certain etymological meanings and roots have eroded throughout time, with the ancient Hebrew language underdoing numerous changes and modifications in its history.

The mystery of the Mazzaroth is indeed, a rewarding and fascinating subject; the student of which will be taken on a figurative journey from: Virgo- the virgin woman, to Leo- the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, as the handiwork and the nature of the Hebrew God is revealed. Each constellation represents one of the twelve tribes of Israel.

end of the age

referring to matthew 28:20, he says that jesus says "i am with you until the end of the age", meaning the age of pisces.

original text:
    Ìáôè. 28,20 äéäÜóêï*ôåò áὐôïὺò ôçñåῖ* ðÜ*ôá ὅóá ἐ*åôåéëÜìç* ὑìῖ*· êáὶ ἰäïὺ ἐãὼ ìåè᾿ ὑìῶ* åἰìé ðÜóáò ôὰò ἡìÝñáò ἕùò ôῆò óõ*ôåëåßáò ôïῦ áἰῶ*ïò. ἈìÞ*.

translation: teaching them all the things i told you, and behold, i will be with you in all of your days until the end of this century. amen.

matthew 12:32 again, in the original text the word is "áéþ*" which means "century" and refers to their lives and to their future and not the change of the ages that maxwell says.

matthew 13:39 he says it talks about the end of the age of pisces

original: Ìáôè. 13,39 ὁ äὲ ἐ÷èñὸò ὁ óðåßñáò áὐôÜ ἐóôé* ὁ äéÜâïëïò· ὁ äὲ èåñéóìὸò óõ*ôÝëåéá ôïῦ áἰῶ*üò ἐóôé*· ïἱ äὲ èåñéóôáὶ ἄããåëïß åἰóé*.

translation: the enemy, though, the seeder of these (weeds) is the devil and the harvest is the end of the world. and the harvesters are angels.

matthew 24,3, the same as above

mark 10:29, 30 he says it is talking about the "age to come" meaning the "age of aquarius".

end times

he says that the end times, is the end of the age of pisces.

sun giving life, sun giving "his" life , son giving his life

lol

i can go on with the rest of the video and with everything else this guys has said and debunk it all.

"Many Mansions"
    This passage "In my father's house are many mansions" is not a correct translation. It is meant to say, that in the father's house or abode are many rooms. It refers to the heavens, the actual abode of god, in which there are many houses. And specifically there are the twelve houses of the zodiac. There are several passages in the New and Old Testament that make direct reference to the stars and to astrology.

http://www.taroscopes.com/astro-theo...theology3.html

The "end of the age" or "end of time", and as some say that 2012 will be the "end of time 'as we know it'", to me means the end of the Age of Pisces. We have known this "time", this "age", as the Age of Pisces, and 2012 will be the end of it, and the beginning of the next or "new" age of Aquarius. It also seems that the end of each "age" brings many apocalytpic experiences to earth, which are being referred to as "the end times", or "the tribulation", which is a rebirthing to the next age.

If there is any more to it than that, we'll certainly find out when we get there. If vibrations raise because it is the Age of Aquarius, that would be nice.
    but, i even consider the possibility that it is actually talking about the end of the age of pisces and the beginning of aquarius, as he says. and maybe those who wrote those things had an agenda as he says. what does that have to do with "astrology being satanic and evil" as he says. because christians believe so? people believe stuff! i don't think that astrology is evil, but it can be deceiving. however, i think that what he really means to promote, is astrology, because he "proves" its goodness by showing it being "hidden" in the bible. so it was never "evil", it is just a deception of the church, the bible mentions it. or he means that it is really evil and so is the bible that mentions it. but then again i look at their publishers website and find out that they promote astrology in various ways. does he have a secret agenda, or is he being naive? who knows...

I got the impression that Jordan was just trying to show the origins of the stories in the bible - like sort of "don't take everything for granted" & "do your homework and investigate the bible for your self". I think he's just trying to present the other side of the coin. That said I must add that the "personal timescopes" that M.T. is promoting is kind of weird stuff. who knows maybe he's onto something. I mean planets are HUGE and one would tend to believe that their motions affect the reality in some way, dunno.

I just listened to one radioshow with Michael Tsarion. and I remember that he especially pointed out, that he has his own believes(like in the higher consciousness of the universe) but he NEVER promotes them or even talk about them because otherwise the listeners would take sides and be divided. Because its more important to him that the facts and information reaches the public in its "purest" form. I think that's well said.

this i do you can do and more was supposedly said by jesus , he came to show us the way to become christlike like he did apparently , wether he existed or not there a re lots of jesus's the healer , preacher ,actual king of the jews, alien , son of god etc your own personal jesus someone to hear your prayers someone who cares . Its what you take from the story thats important living your life in the best way you can true to yourself , charity begins at home he said ? so be who you are and strive to live a good life and do unto others as you would have them do unto you.Religious words do carry some truth .I believe wether or not he existed he does now thru the projected thoughts of those who belive , but also that each age has a hero and villian for that time and as above so below .The astronomical and astrologicla movements in the heavens are reflected here on earth so that there will arise someone whos mission here on earth is to fulfill that role to guide us for good or bad its all learning .Jesus was the light of the world and asociated with the morning and evening star venus lucifer was the light bringer and also assocaited with venus as morning and evening star .In mythology usually twins were born one good one bad to battle for the light and dark . Is jesus just the light side of lucifer ,and if certain gruops use reverse meanings so lucifer the light bringer becomes a dark force then how can the jesus energy be percieved as good ? Just some of my thoughts not beliefs beliefs are often defended sometimesto the death its better to have ideas Be good be love .

Fizban , no where in the Bible does it state Jesus' date of birth. What you say is total untruth and you are from the realms of Satan the Devil. I see you are not one that someone to reason with because your mind it totally blinded by your father, satan the devil. You talk of pure nonsense, LOL, what mental institution did you escape? You act so proud and almighty. But you are nothing. LOL. Boy, you are one proud crazy demonized fool. DEMONIZED. Poor creature

Galaxy, have you ever looked at the arrangement of the tribes around the mishkan in Numbers? Ever wonder why there were exactly 12 of them?

Pure astrology. The Jews have always known that. It's not even hidden, fercryinoutloud.

That being said, there is something of a difference between kabbalistic astrology and astrotheology compared to personal astrology, especially of the new age variety (*gagging*)

Fiz, I always thought the age of Aquarius hit around 1913. Look at how ugly the art started getting then. For all the not-so-nice things it was, the age of Pisces tried to produce beauty.

The cold, ruthless materialism that could come of the Aquarian age creeps me out pretty badly, and I think we're already getting a taste of it.

This is what happened to Jerusalem & its Second Temple

You will have to look up the scriptures yourself. I did mine already. But I didn't write out the Scriptures. God long ago told the Israelites that he would chose a certain place "to have his name reside." Read ( Deuteronomy 12;11) To it they were to bring their sacrifices. They were also to visit it three times a year to keep special festivals. That place proved to be Jerusalem, the name meaning "pssession of peace". In the time of Abraham the city was known as Sale and was the city of the king-priest named Melchizedek. Some time after that it was settled by the heathen Jebusites. These were not entirely cleared out of the city until the time of King David. He made it the capital of the nation as well as the center of Jehovah's true worship.Jerusalem was in its great splendor during the reign of King Solomon, who built a beautiful temple in it for Jehovah's worship. ================================================== ================================================== == Because the Isralites became so bad God allowed Jerusalem and its temple to be wholly destroyed and its people to be taken to Babylon in 607 B.C. Then after 70 years of letting the city lie in ruin, God opened the way for his people, the Israelites or Jews, to retuen and to rebuild the temple and the city. Now these were again the center of Jehovah's true worship in the earth. This rebuilding of temple and city, however, was not done without the enemies of the Jews trying to stop it time and again. ================================================== ================================================== == After that, heathen soldiers often invaded Jerusalem. Once they even entered the temple, offered unclean animals on its altar and set up idols in its courts. The Jews fought against these and finally cleaned them out. But then the Jews themselves made the temple unclean by their false teachings and insincere worship. That was the temple condition that Jesus found in his day. It was about 35 years before the birth of Jesus that King Herod "the Great" became the Roman ruler of Judea. This was the Herod that tried to destroy Jesus by killing all the baby boys in and around Bethlehem after the so-coalled wise men had visited Jesus. He was an Edomite, an offspring of Isaac's son Esau, and claimed to have been converted to the Jews' religion. Because he liked to build and to please the Jews he offered to rebuild their second temple. Herod not only provided all the building material but also paid a thousand priests to do the work. They rebuilt it bit by bit so that the Jews at no time were without a house of worship. This work began about 15 years before Jesus was born, and the temple itself took about a year and a half to build. It was built on a high hill and its front was covered in gold. As the rising sun shone upon it, its glistening could be seen from afar. Some said it was the most beautiful building ever made by man. ================================================== ================================================== == However, when the Bible speaks of this temple it usually means not only the temple itself but also the temple grounds or area. These grounds covered about 25 acres and consisted of many, many buildings. There were storehouses for temple supplies and instruments, rooms for temple servants and for teaching the law. There were also long rows of large beautifully decorated round marble pillars. Building kept going on in these grounds until A.D. 64. ================================================== ================================================== == It was in one of the side rooms of these temple grounds that Mary and Joseph found 12 yr old Jesus talking to the teachers of the law. Just a few days before his death Jesus had talked Jews in these ground, as he had often done. As he and his disciples left they wondered at its large and beautiful buildings. But Jesus said to them: "Truly I say to you, By no means will a stone be left here upon a stone and not be thrown down." Matthew 24:2 ================================================== ================================================== == And Jesus foretold a like destruction of the temple city of Jerusalem "The days will come upon you when your enemies will build around you a fortification with pointed stakes and will encircle you and distress you fro every side, and they will dash you and your children within you to the ground, and they will not leave a stone upon a stone in you." Luke 19: 43, 44 Reguarding these happenings Jesue warned his followers: "WHen you see Jerusalem surrounded by encamped armies, then understand that the desolation of her has drawn near. Then let those in Judea begin fleeing to the mountains, and let thos in the midst of her withdraw, and let those in the nearby regions not enter into her, because these are days for meting out justice that all the things written may be fulfilled." Luke 21:20-22) ================================================== ================================================== == MORE.

Re: This is what happened to Jerusalem & its Second Temple

No doubt the earl Christians made those prophetic words of Jesus known far and wide. And for 33 years they had to watch for the sign to flee. Until that sign appeared they kept making ood use of the temple to preach the word, especially the apostles. At the last time that Paul visited the temple area, about A.D. 56, his enemies made such an uproar that Paul was arrested. It was because of this arrest that Paul had the privli=ege of witnessing to rulers and to Caesar himself. ================================================== ================================================== == In 33 A.D. The Jews had boasted : "We have no king but Caesar." But as the years went on they hated his yoke more and more. They rebelled and wanted to get free. Herod Agrippa ll, their Roman ruler at the time, tried to reason with them. Was not their lot better than that of many other peoples? And was it not foolish for them to rebel against such a strong nation as ROme? But they would not listen to reason. So Rome sent an army under Cestisu Gallus against Jerusalem A.D. 66. He surrounded the city and even tok a part of it. But then Cstius and his army suddenly left, seemingly for no reason at all. This, however, opened the way for Christians to obey Jesus' command to flee to the mountains. So they fled from Jerusalem and Judea and did not stop until they reached the other side of the Jordon River. There they settled in the region of Gilead and especially in the city of Pella. ================================================== ================================================== == Then came the spring of A.D. 70 Large numbers of Jews had crowded into Jerusalem to eep the passover feast. Now the Roman soldiers returned, this tiunder General Titus. They put up a wall of pointed stakes, even as Jesus had foretold. It was five miles long and pointed inward to keep the Jews from escaping. The conditions inside the city became so bad they cannot be described. WHen not fighting the Romans, was fighting another party. The food shortages got so bad that mothers even ate their own babies. It was exactly as Moses had foretold, it would be, at, Deuteronomy 28: 15-68, should the Jews turn away from serving Jehovah. Jews caught trying to escape were killed by their own people. Those that did escape were taken captive by the Romans, who put many of them to death. MORE.

About 4 months of siege, the Romans took the city. Moer than a million Jews lost their lives; by starvation, by the Romans, by one another or by killing themselves. More than 97,000 were taken captive and sold as slaves. The buildings in the temple area were set on fire by a soldier's torch, and also, true to Jesus' words, not one stone was left upon another. All the family records of the Jews were also destroyed at this time. From now on no Jew could prove which tribe he belonged to. That also meant that longer could any Jew be a priest, because he could not prove that he belonged to the priestly line. Neither could any Jew now claim to be the Messiah. WHY NOT? Because he could not prove that he belonged to the trive of Judah and to King David's family, through which the Messiah was to come. ================================================== ================================================== == A hundred years later, the city of Jerusalem was rebuilt, but not by the Jews. Why did God allow Jerusalem and its 2nd temple to be destroyed? For many reasons. THese were things built up under the law of Moses, which was " a shadow of the good things to come." WHen the better things come, the shadow was no longer neede. The law of Moses served as a schoolmaster or tutor to lead the Jews to Christ. And Christ brought about the fulfillment of the law and so the end of it. Hebrews 10:1 and Romans 10:4 Jerusalem , when faithful was a picture of God's entire heavenly organization. As we read: "The Jerusalem above is free and she is our mother." Galatians 4:26, She is the mother of the 144,000 members of Christ's body, who are called the New Jerusalem. In a vision the apostle John saw " the holy city, New Jerusalem, comeing down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband." Rev. 21:2 ) The temple at Jerusalem also pictured this spiritual nation. To those who are members of it Paul wrote." Y have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone. In union with him the whole building...is growing into a holy temple for Jehovah." Ephesians 2:20,21 ) Yes, since God does not dwell in temples made with human hands, and the law had served its purpose with the death, resurrection and return of Jesus to heaven, God allowed earthly Jerusalem and its temple to be destroyed. But why did Jerusalem and its temple meet such a violent end? Because of the unfaithfulness and wickedness of the Jews. They had slain God's prophets, even the Son of God and many of his followers. Jesus had warned that upon them would come paymenbt for " all the righteous blood spilled on earth from the blood of righteous Abel" down to their day. And it did A.D. 70. ( Matthew 23:35 ) MORE.

Then too, the Jews were known as Jehovah's people. His name was upon them. But being unfaithful, they had taken it in a worthless way, and God had warned: " Jehovah will not leave the one unpunished who takeup his name in a worthless way." ( Exodus 20:7 ) So out the respect for his name God had to punish the Jews. Jerusalem and its temple were also destroyed because the religious leaders had made God's house into " a cave of robbers." They robbed God of the honor that belonged to him , that they might get honor for themselves. They also robbed God of offerings that should be gone to his service. ( Matthew 21:13 ) Jesus had to cleanse the temple. The religious leaders also called forth God's anger by robbing the common people of money and possessions. By their teachings of men and insincere worship they robbed the common people of their faith in God, of their religious freedom and of their peace of mind. They were "blind guides. Jehovah G is merciful and long-suffering. At the time the Jews put his Son to death, their city and temple destroyed. Had they not said: "His blood come upon us and upon our children"? Matthew 27:25 Yes, but Jehovah God, allowed them to remain for 37 years more. DURING all that time Christians preached and gathered those who loved righteousness from among the Jews. Then in his own due time JEHOVAH GOD had justice executed. He acted for the sake of his name and to do justice to the innocent. ================================================== ================================================== == In bringing destruction upon Jerusalem and its second temple God was making further pictures. Pictures of what you may ask? Of a greater destruction to come in our day upon people. Like those Jews and for the same reasons. This we shall see. This will help use to escape a destruction soon like that which came upon Jerusalem and its temple where Jesus and his apostles once preached the KINGDOM OF GOD. Talking about Armageddon. But the ungodly will be destroyed and anyone who does not want to obey what it says in the Bible and the world governments all will be destroyed since they are Satan's world.

The falling away from the True Belief and Work

That falling away from true Christian belief and work took place should not surprise us. Had not Satan himself, because of pride and greed, first fallen away. ANd in trying to show himself equal to God, had he not caused Eve and Adam to fall away and did he not me and again, cause almost all the nation of Israel to fall away? All only too true. Satan is very powerful. Besides, had it not been foretold that a falling away from true belief and work would take place? Yes, it certainl had! The apostle Paul wrote that "in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons, by the hypocrisy of men who speak lies." ( 1 Timothy 4:1,2 ) And in another letter plainly said that the day of Jehovah would not come "unless the falling away comes first." 2 Thessalonians 2:2,3 ================================================== ================================================== == How did Satan cuase this falling away from true belief and work? By the use of two ways or methods. On the one hand he makes "himself into an angel of light" as he did when he tempted Eve in the garden of Eden. And on the other hand he " walks about like a roaring lion, seeking to devour someone," as when he caused Cain to kill Abel. ( 2 Cor. 11:14, and 1 Peter 5:8 To carry oout his purposes Satan uses three tools, first of all, he uses unseen wicked spirits like himself. Remember 1/3 rd of the angels in heaven followed his wicked ways. That is why Christians are warned that they "heave a fight, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world-rulers, of this darkenss , against the wicked spirit forces in heavely places, such spirit forces being also known as demons. EPH. 6:12 ( you all know how corrupt the government is, dont we yeap!) ================================================== ================================================== ==Secondly, Satan also uses the imperfect flesh, the bad bent of the hears of people because of the sin we inherited from Adam and Eve. And so Jesus warned: " Keep on the watch and praying, that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit , of course, is willing but the flesh is weak." That is why Christians must exercise "self-control in all things." Matthew 26:41, 1 Cor. 9:25 ================================================== ================================================== == Satan's 3rd tool is his system of things or this wicked old world of which he is the god. ( 2 Cor.4:4) This world brings on persecution,even as Jesus foretold."Because you are no part of the world, ... they will persecute you." And it also tries to snare Christians "Because everything in the world, the desire of the flesh and the desire of the eyes and the showy display of one's means of life, does not originate with the Father, but originates with the world." John 15:19,20, and 1 John 2:16 MORE.

Re: The falling away from the True Belief and Work

The falling away began even while the apostles were still alive. Falling away of the true teachings in the Bible. Peter wrote of some who were twisting the Scriptures to their own destruction, and John said that antichrists had already crept in among Christians. Antichrist is someone who does not believe in Christ or the teaching in the Bible and the ones who make up their own doctrines, which are not even in the Bible. ================================================== ================================================== == The material good things of this old world, its pleasures and riches, caused some to fall away also. They began "seeking their own interests, not those of Christ." ( Philippians 2:21) Others fell away to immorality. Those were told that "those who practice such things will not inherit God's Kingdom," Galatians 5:21 ) SUch wicke persons had to be removed because " a little yeast ferments the whole lump." 1 Cor. 5:6 However, the apostles did hold back the falling away in a large measure. Then Peter showed Ananias and his wife Sapphira to be liars and hypocrites. And the apostle Paul time an dagain took action against those who were immoral or who blasphemed, or those who were disobedient. In such ways the apostle kept the spirit or " mystery of this lawlessness" from taking over the Christain congregation and ruling it. 2 Thess. 2:7 But when the apostles died the falling away increased and this lawlessness took over. As Jesus foretold: " The kingdom of the heavens has become like a man that sowed seed of a right kind in his field. While men ( the apostles) were sleeping ( in death) his enemy ( Satan) came and oversowed wee in among the wheat and left." Matthew 13:24, 25. Also the apostle Paul foretold that after hid death wolves would come in among God's sheep and that "men will rise and speak twisted things to draw awafy the disciples." Acts 20: 29,30. ================================================== ================================================== == JESUS had also shown, that some ( some is lots) would fall away because of persecution. And for many years Christians were persecuted by such Roman suler as Nero and Diocletian. Many Christians were thrown to lions and other wild beasts to be torn apart and devoured. Others on poles were set afire at celebrations to give light to torches. WHile some who "had no deep root fell away, still the Christians became more and more in number . Luke 8:13 MORE

However, with snares and temptations Satan did turn away many. He caused selfish men without faith to take over the congregations, Churches. This they were able to do because now there were no apostles present to set them straight or to clean out such wicked ones. The wordly wisdom of the Greeks tickled the ears of these religions leaders. They mixed it in with the Bible teachings. So, bit by bit, the Word of God was pushed aside or twisted to man things it did not really say or mean. In such ways these apostate or fallen-away Christians caused the people to 'pay attention to the teachings of demons." 1 Timothy 4:1 ================================================== ================================================== == Then, for example, the Bible shows that there is onlyu one God, the Most High, the Almighty. Also, that he is " from everlasting to everlasting" and is greater than his Son. ( Psalm 90:2 John 14:28) And that the Son, as the First-born, the Only-begotten and "the creation by God, " had a beginning. That the Father is greater and older than the Son. Colossians 1:15-18, John 3:16, Revelation 3:14 ) Not content with simple Bible truths, these fallen-away religious leaders invented doctrins that taught the opposite of such truths. They borrowed doctrines from False Religions and dressed them up n Christian language. They could not explain how their teaching could be true. So said it was a mystery. The Bible also shows that Jehovah is the name of the one true God. It appears almost 7,000 times." I am Jehovah, that is my name ( Isaiah 42:8. But the falling away from true belief, men pushed this name aside, they call him God or Lord as though he were only a nameless God among many other false gods. ================================================== ================================================== == Humanes lso fell away from the simple Bible truth about the soul. According to the Bible, the lower animals souls. At creation, "man came to be a living soul." and Jehovah says that "the soul that sinneth, it shall die." Gen.2:7 Ezekiel 18:4 But takin gup heathen beliefs, men taught that the soul is in the body but separate from the body and that it cannot die, but at the death of the body it goes off to live somewhere else, in heaven, puratory or hell. Christendom's teachings. Not in harmony with the Bible. ================================================== ================================================== == The Bible also plainly teaches that "the dead know not anything" and that the "wages sin pays is death." Ecclesiastes (:5 Romans 6:23 But falling away from these simple truths, men taught that after death man knows more than before death and that the wages sin pays is torment of the soul, either in a purgatory or in a fiery hell. Contrary to what the Bible tell us. MORE

In the days of the apostles every Christian preached the good news about the Kingdom of God. Satan also caused a fallling away from this. As some received titles there came to be a division between them and the rest. The leaders with titles became a clergy or ruling class while the common people were known as the ality or ruled class. Now the clergy did all the preaching. The others just sat and listened. Forgotten were the words of the apostle Paul: " If you publicly declare that 'word in your", ... you will be saved." Romans 10:9 Gradually the clergy lost sight of the heavenly kingdom. They wanted to rul now and to rule an earthly kingdom. In 325 A.D., the Roman emperor Constantine made their religion the state religion. They became friends of the world. They took part in the wars between the nations. And those once persecuted began to persecute those who did not believe the same way they did. Christendom, false religion they ones who made up their own doctrines that were not in the Bible. Especially the bishops of Rome were greedy for honor and power. They claimed that the Christian congregation was built on Peter and they they were the onces taht took Peter's place. They claimed to be the Chief Religious Ruler or Pontifex Maximus and to rule in the place of Jesus Christ. They even began to crown and uncrown worldly rulers in the name of Christ, although Jesus had said: "My kingdom is no part of this world." John 18:36 ) Jesus did not get involved in the governments. How are they had fallen from the rule given by Jesus that "whoever wants to be first amoung you must be your slave" Matthew 20:27 ) ================================================== ================================================== == The falling away from the true belief also showed itself by the making of statements of belieft known as creeds. There was the "Apostles Creed, which had not been written by Jesus' apostles. There was the Nicene Creed, which was put forth by a heathen emperor, Constantine. There was the Athanasian Creed, which was not written until more than a 100 years after Athanasius died. Many many Christians were put to death because they could not accept these creeds. Yet in all those creeds, and in other creeds like them, there were things that did not agre with God's Word. MORE.

Neither Jesus nor any of his disciples had ever given any special honor to Mary, his mother. Jesus after his baptism never even caled her "Mother." But when Christians fell away they gave her more praise and attention than they gave to God and Christ. They prayed to her and they still do this to this day in the churches of Christendom. They pray to her, gave her many titles and even named her the "mother of God". There was also a fallilng away from the command to "flee from idolatry." ( 1 Corinthians 10:14 ) Images were made of Jesus, of his mother Mary and of other "saints" or holy ones. These images were greatly prized, kissed, bowed down to and looketo for help in time of trouble. They actually became idols that were worshiped. Men also began to worship certain bones, pieces of wood, clothing, and the like, which they called " relics". These were believed to be honly and to have power, because they were supposed to have belonged to one who may or may not have been holy. In all such ways men, "exchanged the truth of God for the lie" and worshiped "the creation rather than the One who created." ( Romans 1:25 ) ================================================== ================================================== == All this falling away from true belief and work resulted in forming the Roman Catholic Church. In it forgiveness of sins came to depend on confession to a priest and on doing penance by self-denial or making oneself suffer. There was also the provsion known as indulgences. By these one was suppose to be able to shoren his time in purgatory by paying to have masses said for him/her. This practice is still going on. The mass is a religious cermony in which is was claimed that Jesus was again sacrificed. No wonder there was more and more wickedness among both the common people and the religious leaders or clergy. MORE.