+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 533

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,840

    where are the dead?

    i know where they are, but i want you to tell me where you think they are?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,840

    Christian are not judging YOU

    that is right, they are not judging you, they are showing you things that you may be doing wrong, so they direct you to the teachings in the Bible. You are doing things wrong so you must read your Bible, read the laws from GOD and stop doing those things. well even when Jesus Christ, was here on earth he told the people the laws from God. Then are you going to say Jesus was judging people? No, Jesus CHrist was only showing you not to do those things to turn around from some bad bad habits. Millions of people living on earth, do not know what it says in the Bible. Christians some do judge and say mean things but they have not gained accurate knowledge as to what it says in the Bible. We are not to HATE PEOPLE but rather to HATE the SIN that they practice. No one is perfect, as we all have inherited sin from our original parents Adam and Eve.They sinned and so we all inherited their sin, sin means missing the mark of perfection. But Christians are guiding people to read their Bible and to live in harmony with God's laws. All the answers are in the Bible. Sorry for he people who have abortions, but they are sinning against God's laws. If a true Christian, you do not hate the person but hate the sin that they keep doing and we all know that MURDER is a sin, as God told us not to kill. that's all for now.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: where are the dead?

    6 foot under?

    Why? have you lost one?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,302

    Re: Christian are not judging YOU

    i like it!!it shows an UNDERSTANDING of god!?and AT the same time shows an understanding of the god believers are IMMERSED in!?hehe!!and it also STATES that a MAN has a CHOICE!?to follow god or his LEADERS!?hehe!!but this is NOT a clearcut issue!?for a man may DECIDE to stand for god and at the same time OPPOSE the LEADERS of his WORLD/country/NATION!?then what!?I WILL SAY THAT IT IS IMPORTANT OF ALL gods to INCLUDE all men.if not,then THEY BE FALSE GODS!?hehe!!and if even so that men exclude OTHERS fore same!?it BEHOVES the TRUE god and IT'S/HIS RERESENTATIVES TO include all MEN!?for in the BATTLE over gods,WHO IS TRUE!?that i say is NOT a matter of WRITINGS or BOOKS or INTERPRETATIONS for GAIN!?but a matter of BROTHERHOOD as a NEIGHBOR of EQUITY!?andif you think.,in your small and concieted way that HOW can 1 man and his VOICE have any EFFECT on the WORLD just ask yourself this!?what the H E L L am i DOIN here!?and WHY!?and THEN you might ask in REFLECTION,WHOM did I serve!?(mankind in GENERAL,or just ME and MY ARISTOCRATS!?)hehe!!just askin....
    Last edited by lexx; 08-07-2006 at 11:46 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,302

    Re: where are the dead?

    not that i dont acknowledge the second poster but if you could,as a COSIDERATION for the INQUISITVE by NATURAL MEANS as opposed to FORCED inquiry just,as in JUSTICE tell us YOUR answer as IMPLIED by your QUESTION!?hehe!!just askin........

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Christian are not judging YOU

    Galaxy, how can you, on the one hand, be so skeptical of things like 9/11 and the moon landing (not that I agree with your conclusions on the matter), and yet on the other hand blindly believe that some book written millenia ago is fact?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,840

    Re: where are the dead?

    lexx you know where the dead are, in their caskets or if they were cremated their bones and ashes or they could be in a cremain box or ashes are in the sea. 6 feet under, did you know that the grave hole is not exactly 6 feet deep, why? I jumped in a grave hole before when I was a kid, and it was not even 5 feet deep. Yes, they are all dead and in the ground or where ever I mentioned. They are in a deep sleep that is called death, I say, deep sleep because one day after the armgeddon war is over with. Jesus Christ, will have all the dead resurrected, gradually, and they will come back to earth, to get another chance to live. Come back to earth, for God, made the earth for mankind and creatures. Billions of dead. Got to laugh the wicked who do not want to conform and change their ways and are bad and wicked, sorry bush warmongers, they are already judged, ha ha that makes me laugh, they will never change their ways, he has mass murdered millions him and his gang... they will most likely die during armageddon.... they hate GOD. Look at their actions, ah dont tell me I am judging them, I see what they do is considered EVIL to the core... it is obvious what is going to happen to them. Go and read all the accounts in the "old testament" and look at their regime, they know they are doing is wrong! You know that too lexx.... well it will be great when Armeggddon comes to wipe or annihiate the wicked, but the events that take place before God's war it will be frightening... them dang global elite what they want to do to us i just read that they are going to micro chip us, first the immigrants then livestock then us americans, sorry, they wont chip me, i rather be dead then to be chipped... i am not going to surrender myself to them 666 the mark of the beast, besides, they will murder anyone that loves GOD. but just think, i will come back as Jesus calls everyone out of the memorial tomb... no one goes to heaven that is for the spirit creatures, angels of God and his Son Jesus Christ and God lives there. we inherit the paradise earth, that will be the real life for sure. yes no one ever gets sick then and we get to live forever till the 1,000 years, then God will let satan and his wixked angels out of the abyss and the final test is done, they demons will try to get people to rebell against GOD, and when that happens they will be zapped out of the earth... yes, the Bible tells us that how many will be destroyed along with satan and his demons forever like the grains of the sands of the ocean. what would that amount be lexx, you are intelligent what do you think lexx? after this we dont know how many people will be left but then Jesus Christ, turns back the kingdom to God... then we get to live forever and ever....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,302

    Re: where are the dead?

    OK...anyone(else) feel like that was MORE than we wanted to KNOW over lunch!?hehe!!just askin.....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,840

    pat robinson is an IDIOT=MORON

    did you hear him on the news, august 9,2006, he does not know what he is talking about, he does not know his Bible. saying that ISRAEL is GOD'S people, hey Pat, they are not GOD'S people. They are terrorist the Israeli gov is a terrorist and they murder people. GOD hates MURDER. This Pat Robinson that GOD will fight this war for ISRAEL. Sorry IDIOT, but GOD does not fight wars for anyone on this earth. That was just in the OLD TESTAMENT that was to show if you disobey GOD, and GOD helped to destroy the wicked in that time and yes, he helped his people. COULD NOT BELIEVE this man who suppose to know his BIBLE does not know a thing he does not know what he is TALKING about and gets on National NEWS to make himself LOOK like the IDIOT he is! GOD hates MURDER, Pat Robinson! You are toooooooooooo much of an IDIOT! what a bunch of stupid comments from him! HE IS A NUT to the CORE!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,302

    Re: pat robinson is an IDIOT=MORON

    at 2 MILLION a year i guess you can be a "PRETTY" GOOD nut for the CROWD!?hehe!!it's a channel,it's a network,it's AMERICA the great satan!?hehe!!just askin....

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    25

    Re: where are the dead?

    According to the bible, to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord (for the saved). The wicked dead know nothing and will be raised up for final judgement on that great day of the Lord.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: where are the dead?

    Galaxy - It's not looking too good for you. Trashing preachers while you preach. Trying to find a loophole out of hell. Attempting to debate a non-issue. I thought I was having a bad day (even Lexx is shocked into a truly coherent and thoughtful comment) but I must admit yours is worse. Forget the dogma - your karma is in need of repair.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,302

    Re: where are the dead?

    Quote Originally Posted by Okiedokie
    According to the bible, to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord (for the saved). The wicked dead know nothing and will be raised up for final judgement on that great day of the Lord.
    and i guess we can assume your just sittin on you BUTT waitin!?(like a sure thing fool!?)of the RIGHT kind i guess?hehe!!just askin...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    555

    Re: where are the dead?

    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    lexx you know where the dead are, in their caskets or if they were cremated their bones and ashes or they could be in a cremain box or ashes are in the sea. 6 feet under, did you know that the grave hole is not exactly 6 feet deep, why? I jumped in a grave hole before when I was a kid, and it was not even 5 feet deep. Yes, they are all dead and in the ground or where ever I mentioned. They are in a deep sleep that is called death, I say, deep sleep because one day after the armgeddon war is over with. Jesus Christ, will have all the dead resurrected, gradually, and they will come back to earth, to get another chance to live. Come back to earth, for God, made the earth for mankind and creatures. Billions of dead. Got to laugh the wicked who do not want to conform and change their ways and are bad and wicked, sorry bush warmongers, they are already judged, ha ha that makes me laugh, they will never change their ways, he has mass murdered millions him and his gang... they will most likely die during armageddon.... they hate GOD. Look at their actions, ah dont tell me I am judging them, I see what they do is considered EVIL to the core... it is obvious what is going to happen to them. Go and read all the accounts in the "old testament" and look at their regime, they know they are doing is wrong! You know that too lexx.... well it will be great when Armeggddon comes to wipe or annihiate the wicked, but the events that take place before God's war it will be frightening... them dang global elite what they want to do to us i just read that they are going to micro chip us, first the immigrants then livestock then us americans, sorry, they wont chip me, i rather be dead then to be chipped... i am not going to surrender myself to them 666 the mark of the beast, besides, they will murder anyone that loves GOD. but just think, i will come back as Jesus calls everyone out of the memorial tomb... no one goes to heaven that is for the spirit creatures, angels of God and his Son Jesus Christ and God lives there. we inherit the paradise earth, that will be the real life for sure. yes no one ever gets sick then and we get to live forever till the 1,000 years, then God will let satan and his wixked angels out of the abyss and the final test is done, they demons will try to get people to rebell against GOD, and when that happens they will be zapped out of the earth... yes, the Bible tells us that how many will be destroyed along with satan and his demons forever like the grains of the sands of the ocean. what would that amount be lexx, you are intelligent what do you think lexx? after this we dont know how many people will be left but then Jesus Christ, turns back the kingdom to God... then we get to live forever and ever....
    Hmmm, I am not sure all those points are right.
    This is how i have studied it in the Bible..

    You die ( date and time only known by God), your bones and decaying flesh lay in a casket or are cremated but your soul is taken to Heaven to be judged on whether you believed in God and that Jesus was your saviour... if the answer is yes ... you are then in a temporary body until the day of judgement -thereby you stay in a temporary Heaven with a temporary heavenly body until the new EArth and Heaven comes to pass. ( 2 Corinthians 5 1-4)
    If the answer is no- you did not believe in Jesus/God you will go to a temporary Hell until the day of judgement.

    Upon the time of rapture .. Jesus will descend from the sky
    and take the quicken ( meaning the dead bodies)
    and the alive- those who in Him believe in Him - up to heaven with him. Everyone's dead body will be changed into their eternal heavenly bodies for the new heaven.
    ( 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17)
    Those that are left here on earth will suffer thru the times of tribulation. I will not discuss that now = but I can in this thread if anyone is interested.

    What will our heavenly bodies be like ? well the Bible does not satisfy our curiousity about every detail but it does give us a basic idea.
    Our new bodies will be like ressurected, glorified body of Jesus.
    ( Philippians 3:20-21 and 1 John 3:2)
    We will possess flesh and bone ( Luke 24:39-40)
    We will eat ( Luke 24:41-43)
    We will be recognizable to others ( Luke 24:31)
    Not subject to the normal laws of time and space ( John 20:19)

    Basically upon death all that is decided is your salvation -- where you will be spending eternity .... while the day of judgement is to
    either ....decide what level of Hell you will go to or what rewards you will receive in Heaven.
    God only asks two things of us .... to believe in God and to accept JEsus as your saviour ( meaning Jesus died on the cross for our sins).. regardless of your sins here on earth -you are forgiven if you believe.

    bethelight

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,773

    Re: pat robinson is an IDIOT=MORON

    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    did you hear him on the news, august 9,2006, he does not know what he is talking about, he does not know his Bible. saying that ISRAEL is GOD'S people, hey Pat, they are not GOD'S people. They are terrorist the Israeli gov is a terrorist and they murder people. GOD hates MURDER. This Pat Robinson that GOD will fight this war for ISRAEL. Sorry IDIOT, but GOD does not fight wars for anyone on this earth. That was just in the OLD TESTAMENT that was to show if you disobey GOD, and GOD helped to destroy the wicked in that time and yes, he helped his people. COULD NOT BELIEVE this man who suppose to know his BIBLE does not know a thing he does not know what he is TALKING about and gets on National NEWS to make himself LOOK like the IDIOT he is! GOD hates MURDER, Pat Robinson! You are toooooooooooo much of an IDIOT! what a bunch of stupid comments from him! HE IS A NUT to the CORE!
    Actually, is his name Pat Roberson?

    "O seed of Israel His servant, You children of Jacob, His chosen ones!"
    1 Chron 15:13
    "Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers..."
    Romans 11: 28
    "...I will bless those who bless you, I will curse him who curses you..."
    Genesis 12:3

    Jews are God's chosen. Anyone who fights them, Jehovah will battle with these.
    Take a look at Ezekiel 38-39.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,302

    Re: pat robinson is an IDIOT=MORON

    you FAILED to address the MOST important POINT of your PREMISE....PAID!!he is a PAID/WELL idiot moron!?i mean i am considered an idiot moron by a FEW!?and since i am NOT getting PAID,i have to TOTALLY AGREE WITH THEM!?hehe!!just askin...
    Last edited by lexx; 08-30-2006 at 10:33 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
abandoned, absent, academy, account, accounting, accounts, accuracy, accurate, acted, action, acts, add, additionally, address, admit, admitted, advanced, advocates, aes, affairs, afraid, africa, african, agen, ages, agreed, agreement, agrees, aid, aide, airport, aka, alcohol, ale, alert, alexander, aliens, allowed, allowing, ama, american, andrew, animal, annual, another, appears, appointments, appreciated, approval, approved, armageddon, arriving, artists, ash, asher, assigned, associate, astrology, asy, attitude, attributes, aus, australia, austria, authority, authorized, authors, avoid, aware, azi, babies, balance, banned, banning, baro, based, basic, basically, bastards, be aware, bears, beat, beating, believers, ben, benefits, bible, biggest, bit, blame, block, blocking, blood, blown, body, books, boost, border, borrowed, bow, breaking, breaks, bright, british, building, bull, bunch, bur, cai, calm, campaign, camps, canadian, capabilities, capital, care, careful, carefully, carry, cast, catch, categories, catholic, cattle, caught, caused, causing, center, central, cer, chambers, chan, chance, channel, chapters, charities, charles, charter, chris, church, clans, class, clean, cleaning, clever, climax, clips, clo, close, coin, collection, coming, comments, commissioned, communication, community, complain, complement, complete, compliance, comprehension, compromised, concealed, confesses, confirmed, conflicts, connections, cons, continue, contributed, conveniently, cop, corporate, corporation, cost, couldn, counterfeit, counting, countries, courts, cover, crap, credit, crew, crisis, critical, cross of christ, crowd, cruel, cure, custom, cyrus, damn, dan, daniel, dark, darkness, daughter, david, day, dead, dear, death, debate, debating, decades, decision, declared, deep, defeat, defeated, defended, deliver, delivery, demand, description, deserve, designated, designs, destroyed, destruction, devastating, development, devil, differences, differently, difficult, dio, disaster, disease, disgusting, disinformation, disputed, disrespect, disrupt, dissidents, district, division, dna, documentation, doe, doesn, dollar, dominican, don, dons, dont, doomsday, door, dope, draws, drew, drink, drop, drug, duality, due, dun, dying, earl, earn, editing, effective, egypt, electio, ells, eme, emergency, emily, emmanuel, end of the world, end times, ends, endurance, enemy, england, enter, entry, environment, epochs, equipment, error, essential, establishment, esteemed, evening, evils, examples, excel, excellent, expand, experience, expert, explained, expose, extra, extreme, extremely, eye, faced, factor, fail, fails, faithful, fall, families, fans, farms, fashion, fat, fatal, favoring, fec, fed, fee, fema, fidelity, fight, figures, fix, fla, fled, flooded, flux, folks, fond, forces, foreigners, forgiveness, formula, fortune, foundation, france, frank, franklin, fraudulent, freinds, front, fulfilled, fund, funded, future, galilee, gay, gems, gen, generation, giants, girls, give, global, god, gold, gonna, grace, grant, green, greeting, ground, group, growth, gullible, guys, hahaha, hai, hammer, handed, hands, harder, hates, head, headquarters, healing, hear, hearts, heb, held, hell, helped, helping, helps, hey, hidden, hidden agenda, hide, higher, highly, hight, holds, holidays, homeland, homosexual, honey, horrible, horrors, horse, hot, house, how to get, hre, hthe, html, huge, huma, human, humans, husband, hyper, hypocrites, ial, ian, ici, identifies, identify, identifying, identity, idiot, idiots, ignorant, image, images, imagine, immortality, immune, important, incident, include, india, indiana, indicating, individuals, industries, infected, influence, info, inheritance, inherited, injury, insanity, institution, instructed, interest, involved, involves, involving, isaac, islands, issues, italy, jesus, jewelry, jim, jimmy, john, joined, joke, judge, judgement, justify, karma, keyword, kicked, king, kiss, knitting, knocks, lady, lake, land, large, late, laugh, lazy, leaders, lean, lesser, lessons, letters, lexx, liberals, lied, likes, limbo, limits, line, linguistics, lions, lis, listed, listen, lived, living, local, lodging, lof, lol, long, longer, los, lover, loves, lucifer, luke, lunatic, lunch, lying, mail, majestic, manager, mankind, manufacture, mark, market, mass, master, maximus, mea, meet, meeting, mel, members, memories, mental, mentally, mentions, mess, method, million, millions, mind, minister, ministry, mob, mocking, model, money, moon, move, multi, mystery, myth, named, nathan, nation, national, nations, nature, needed, nelson, neo, network, newest, nic, nick, north, nuclear war, numbers, nurse, objects, office, onli, operation, opportunity, opposite, oppress, oppression, ordered, orders, oregon, organization, organizations, originals, outs, owned, owner, owns, paid, pal, paper, par, parade, part, participants, passage, passed, passionate, paul, pays, pen, pennsylvania, people, perception, persecute, person, personal, personality, pet, peter, phenomenon, picture, pigs, pile, pit, planned, playground, pleasant, poet, poison, politician, poor, pop, popular, porn, pos, positive, post, posted, posts, potential, pounds, power, ppl, predators, predicted, prepared, preservation, presiden, presidency, prevent, price, prices, prime, prize, production, productive, products, professional, profit, progress, promotes, prophecies, prophet, protected, protection, proves, provider, public, publishers, pull, punish, punished, punishment, pursuit, push, qualified, quality, question, questions, race, raise, raising, rampage, random, ransom, raving, rea, reaction, real, reality, reason, reasonable, reasons, rebellion, receiving, recorded, recovery, recruiting, red, reduction, refused, regime, regular, relay, release, released, reliable, relief, religious freedom, remind, removed, render, rendered, rent, rep, replace, representative, research, resign, respect, respond, response, responsible, ress, resurrection, returns, rev, reveals, reward, riches, rio, rising, risk, rock, role, rome, ron, roo, room, rooms, rope, rotten, roy, royal, russian, sacred, sad, safe, saints, sal, sale, salvation, sang, satan, satanic, saturn, scale, search, season, secretly, secrets, secure, seekers, sell, sen, sends, serum, serve, served, service, services, settlement, setup, severe, sex, shapes, shares, sharing, ship, shipping, sho, short, shouldn, shows, shut, sign, silicon, sir, site, skimmed, skin, slam, slaughter, small, smoke, soceity, soft, solar, solve, son, song, songs, sons, soo, source, sources, specifically, spent, spirituality., stars, start, states, steal, stealing, sting, stone, stop, stories, story, strangers, strategy, stream, strength, striking, student, stupid, style, submissive, submit, subs, suc, succeed, successful, sufferers, suitable, sun, super, supporting, suppressed, swift, tactic, take a look, taken, talking, tall, taxes, teach, teaching, tells, temple, tendance, terror, terrorist, test, testing, thai, thankful, thinks, thread, threads, tied, tim, times, tme, told, tolerance, tone, tools, top, tortured, total, totally, tower, town, tracks, trade, tradition, trail, trails, transition, trap, travelling, treatment, treats, tribute, troubles, twins, twist, types, typing, ugly, undeniable, une, unfit, unit, united, united states, universe, unlimited, unwan, upper, ups, urged, urgent, url, usa, usia, uto, van, vehicle, verifiable, version, vicious, victory, view, viewpoint, village, vince, violence, violent, virtual, vital, volcano, voted, waiting, wanted, war, warfare, wars, watching, weak, weapon, weeks, weird, welfare, west, western, wide, wilson, win, wins, winter, wise, wolves, won, wonderful, wont, work, worked, worker, working, world, world war 2, worldwide, worshipper, woud, wow, writing, year, yeh, york, young, youtube

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •