+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Prophecies concerning Jesus & their fulfillment

Prophecy Gen.49:10 the event Born of the tribe of Judah, the fulfillment Matthew 1:2-16, Luke 3:23-33, Hebrew 7:14 Go and read the scriptures. 2.) Prophecy: Ps. 132:11, Isaiah 9:7; 11:1, 10 Event: From the family of David (the son of Jesse) Fulfillment: Matthew 1:1,6-16, Matthew 9:27, Matthew 15:22, Matthew 20:30, 31, Matthew 21:9,15 Matthew 22:42, Mark 10:47,48, Luke 1:32, Luke 2:4, Luke 3:23-32, Luke 18:38, 39, Acts 2:29-31, Acts 13:22,23, Rom.1:3, Rom. 15:8, 12 Look up the scriptures. 3.) Prophecy: Mic. 5:2 Born in Bethlehem. Fulfillment: Luke 2:4-11, John 7:42.============================================= ================================================== == 4.) Prophecy: Isa. 7:4, Event: Born of a virgin. Fulfillment: Matthew 1:18-23, Luke 1:30-35. Read the scriptures. ================================================== ================================================== == 5.) Prophecy: Jer. 31:15. Event: Babes killed after his Jesus' birth. Fulfillment: Matthew 2:16-18. Read the scriptures.======================================= ================================================== == 6.) Prophecy: Hos.11:1. Event: Called out of Egypt: Fulfillment: Matthew 2:15 Read the scriptures.======================================= ================================================== == 7.) Prophecy: Mal. 3:1,4,5. Event: Way prpared before. Fulfillment: Matthew 3:1-3, Matthew 11:10-14. Matthew 17:10-13, Mark 1:2-4, Luke 1:17, 76, Luke 3:3-6, Luke 7:27, John 1:20-23, John 3:25-28. Acts 13:24, Acts 19:4 Read the scriptures.======================================= ================================================== == More later.

Re: Prophecies concerning Jesus & their fulfillment

Aside from the fact that this is all but impossible to read, is there any actual historic record of any of those events happening? I mean, any fiction book can make a 'prediction' at the beginning of the book and then 'fulfill' that prediction near the end. That isn't impressive. Chronological historic prediction and fullfillment is impressive, and I am yet to see any of it.

One more point, self-fulfilling prophecies aren't impressive either. For instance, I am starting my own religion now. And in this religion I am god. I predict, that a time will come when someone (possibly me) will type "OMGZORZ! pwned" and post it on scam.com as a single post.....

You will know that my religion is true (and that I am the true lord and ruler of all mankind, perfectly good and sent to heal the world and do all that other good stuff) when you see this prophecy fullfilled.

For fellowship, prayer or joining with believers go to OnlineforJESUS-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Jesus is the way the truth the life no one comes to the Father except by him.
    Last edited by Believer777; 01-08-2007 at 01:17 AM.

OMGZORZ! pwned

Quote Originally Posted by Believer777
    For fellowship, prayer or joining with believers go to OnlineforJESUS-owner@yahoogroups.com. Jesus is the way the truth the life no one comes to the Father except by him.
    If you want to get your soul to heaven
    trust in me, now don't you judge or question.
    You are broken but faith can heal you
    Just do everything I tell you to do.

Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow
    What you need is someone strong to guide you.
    Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow
    Let me lay my holy hand upon you.

My Gods will
    becomes me.
    When he speaks out,
    he speaks through me.
    He has needs
    like I do.
    We both want
    to rape you.

-TOOL, Opiate

Why is it that the only cussword in ALL languages referring to God is Jesus Christ or God? How come it isn't Budda, Mohamad, or Joesph Smith or someones mothers name for instance Barbara?

How come ALL dates go back from the beginning of time to 2006 AD/after the death of Jesus? How about 3000 BC/before the birth of Christ?

I will tell you why. Because everything in the Bible (God's Word) is TRUE! One more thing we all will die and ALL stand before God. There are two places we go Heaven (Gods Kingdom) or Hell (Satan's Kingdom).

The only way out is through the Blood of Jesus that was shed on the Cross for us. For if we confess with our mouth Jesus as Lord and Believe in our heart that God raised him from the dead and ask forgiveness for all our sin THEN and only THEN will we be able to enter into God's Kingdom.

ROFL.
    Well....can't argue with that!

I mean really, you can't argue with it. It is beyond intelligable communication.

You will remember it in 100 years from now. How come you have nothing to say about using God's name as a cussword?

Or how about the dates why does the date go back 2006 years AGO AD after the death of Jesus?

Because if you are so stupid as to not be able to understand why those two things are, then you are too stupid to understand my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by aegist
    Aside from the fact that this is all but impossible to read, is there any actual historic record of any of those events happening? I mean, any fiction book can make a 'prediction' at the beginning of the book and then 'fulfill' that prediction near the end. That isn't impressive. Chronological historic prediction and fullfillment is impressive, and I am yet to see any of it.

One more point, self-fulfilling prophecies aren't impressive either. For instance, I am starting my own religion now. And in this religion I am god. I predict, that a time will come when someone (possibly me) will type "OMGZORZ! pwned" and post it on scam.com as a single post.....

You will know that my religion is true (and that I am the true lord and ruler of all mankind, perfectly good and sent to heal the world and do all that other good stuff) when you see this prophecy fullfilled.

God's Word is inspired by God. If you were born-again of the spirit your eyes would be opened and you would THEN be able to understand it. It is like trying to read a book in the dark you can't see it so you can't read it. As soon as you ACCEPT Jesus as who he says he is and RECEIVE him into your heart then the Holy Spirit will come upon you and you will understand God's word. Jesus states in the God's word HE is the LIGHT of the WORLD and the world knows him NOT because the WORLD is in the darkness. Jesus only wants US all HUMANS to have a relationship with the Father and the ONLY way to do that is THROUGH Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by aegist
    Because if you are so stupid as to not be able to understand why those two things are, then you are too stupid to understand my answer.

You still haven't given me the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Believer777
    God's Word is inspired by God. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a TOOL. I am a tool. I am a tool. I AM a TOOL. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a TOOL. I am a tool. I am a tool. I AM a TOOL. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a TOOL. I am a tool. I am a tool. I AM a TOOL. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a TOOL. I am a tool. I am a tool. I AM a TOOL. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a TOOL. I am a tool. I am a tool. I AM a TOOL.
    I'm sorry, you were talking?.. I phased out for a second...

I do know why the Name of Jesus is used as a cussword. Because there is this Angel called Lucifer who was kicked out of heaven. He hates the name of Jesus because God has provided you and me a way out through Jesus. A bridge to FILL the VOID in our HEART so we can be truly HAPPY.

The dates go BACK to AD/BC because it is a FACT Jesus was here on earth and he did all that God's Word says he did including being killed by the Pharisees for SAYING he was God AND RISING on the THIRD day in a GLORIFIED BODY.