+ Reply to Thread

continueing with my love story.. : (..

hi.. first of all..

i still liked my ex.. even tho.. she left me.

so.. i was trying to make her jealous, and i wanted to know, if she still cares about me.

so i started to hang out with this one girl, since i have no friends at school. (cuz i lost all of my friends , cuz of my ex)

but.. yesterday, my ex messaged me on msn, she was pretty pissed..

i was like, wtf inside, but. i still wanted to get back with her, so i asked her if she really doesnt have any other feelings for me, she said "if i didnt have any other feelings for you, i would've left you alone withthat girl"

i mean.. wtf?.. i cant understand her. she was so cold, when i asked her to comeback, i asked her to comeback like 2 times, and i cried infront of her, but her face expression didnt chage at all..

and, the girl i hang out these days, she's way better than my ex, my other guy friends are telling me to go out with her, and forget my ex. cuz the girl i hang out with these days, she likes me, she said , she started to like me about a week ago..

but.. i dont know.. what's wrong with me..i still cant forget my ex..

what should i do..

i know.. i should forget her.. but...;; ah.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Re: continueing with my love story.. : (..

Quote Originally Posted by raphael1112
    hi.. first of all..

i still liked my ex.. even tho.. she left me.

so.. i was trying to make her jealous, and i wanted to know, if she still cares about me.

so i started to hang out with this one girl, since i have no friends at school. (cuz i lost all of my friends , cuz of my ex)

but.. yesterday, my ex messaged me on msn, she was pretty pissed..

i was like, wtf inside, but. i still wanted to get back with her, so i asked her if she really doesnt have any other feelings for me, she said "if i didnt have any other feelings for you, i would've left you alone withthat girl"

i mean.. wtf?.. i cant understand her. she was so cold, when i asked her to comeback, i asked her to comeback like 2 times, and i cried infront of her, but her face expression didnt chage at all..

and, the girl i hang out these days, she's way better than my ex, my other guy friends are telling me to go out with her, and forget my ex. cuz the girl i hang out with these days, she likes me, she said , she started to like me about a week ago..

but.. i dont know.. what's wrong with me..i still cant forget my ex..

what should i do..

i know.. i should forget her.. but...;; ah.

better be careful. If you are this foolish and vunerable the Scammers are watching you and will get you! :rolleyes:

Geez!! Stand up and act like a Man!!! You make me want to throw-up!!

Might be someone seeking attention here that they are not getting elsewhwere? :rolleyes:

He just needs to get a hand on it, and work out vigoriously to relieve his personal problem!!
    Last edited by Dawud; 01-06-2007 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawud
    He just needs to get a hand on it, and work out vigoriously to relieve his personal problem!!
    Are you implying that he should perform what I think you are suggesting? :D :rolleyes:
    'Pressure relief' is always good!

Well it's obvious she is giving it away to his friends. So maybe if he fantasied he was getting it also, it might help. :D
    Last edited by Dawud; 01-07-2007 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawud
    Well it's obvious she is giving it away to his friends. So maybe if he fantasied he was getting it also, it might help. :D

sounds like a perfectly legitimate solution! :rolleyes:

wow, thats all i can say
    Absolutely free paid surveys- Paid Survey Sites

Submit and Read Reviews of Paid Survey - Paid Survey Reviews
    Are paid online surveys a scam ? Find out here

The Blog About Paid Surveys... Paid Surveys A Scam

This is not meant to sound harsh, although it will - speaking from experience and from the many therapy talks I've given over the years - you've talked about this issue on SEVERAL threads & made several posts about this. Its an extremely unhealthy obsession with this girl who, from what I've read in your posts, doesn't deserve even your negative thoughts about her. If you don't want to be treated like this for the rest of your life - MOVE ON! ! ! ! ! ! ! It's absolutely rediculous to keep going on about her, swooning and crying and obsessing over her. It's ok to miss her a little. But you've gone WAY beyond a simple missing her. You've dove right into obsession!

Good grief - DON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN WHAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE IN A MATE! ! ! ! And right now, you're young. You may go through another 10-30 girlfriends before you find the one that you spend the rest of your life with. Think about this - do you want to be treated like this ex of yours treats your for the REST OF YOUR LIFE???? If the answer is yes - you deserve each other! If the answer is no - MOVE ON!

Rusted is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

You got to move on. It's over. Go out and do something. hang out with your friends. go read a book. bike. basketball.

it's over. It's done. It's finished.

Time to move on.