+ Reply to Thread

Paradigm Real Estate Solutions

Any one have any feed back good or bad concerning this real estate investment group? They also operate under Investors Workshops holding meetings in the Orange County, California area.

Shawn Watkins and Chuck Chiodo run the business. I'm looking for feed back from any one who has invested with them good or bad. I have heard they are a good investment if you just want to give them your money and let them handle everything but if you require documentation or start asking questions as to where your money is being spent they get upset and kick you out of their circle keeping your funds.

Yay or nay on this?

Re: Paradigm Real Estate Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by mclayton
    I have heard they are a good investment if you just want to give them your money and let them handle everything but if you require documentation or start asking questions as to where your money is being spent they get upset and kick you out of their circle keeping your funds.

Yay or nay on this?
    Are you naive or something? I bet you are asking this question with a straight face. They probably deserve your money.

Re: Paradigm Real Estate Solutions

I have no intentions of giving them my money as I have not heard anything good about them. It's why I posted. Looking for more feed back be it good or bad. Have you had personal dealings with them borisf96? If so let's hear it. If not then you have no reason to reply to my thread.