+ Reply to Thread

Throw the bums out!

I read that if you take a literal audit, not the shuffle game Washington plays, 58 cents of every tax dollar the U.S. collects goes to the military. About 125% of that is paid for with loans.

We need to "throw the bums out". Washington cares nothing about the future of our great Nation, they only care what they can do for themselves and their close friends, the rest of us are fodder.

We need to start a national petition to put "Throw the bums out", allowing no current or past politician to ever run for office again. These people ( and I use that term hesitantly ) are destroying our country and simply do not care. It does not take a rocket scientist to know if you spend more than you make, eventually your house of cards is going to collapse.

And all they want to talk about is cutting spending here in the U.S., cutting Medicaid, Medicare, SSI, and other programs that help U.S. citizens. But they have no problem spending $120,000 on a bomb to blow up a bridge and then spending $2.5 million to rebuild it, and then do it 7 times to the same bridge. ( ever wonder why Halliburton stock went from $6 per share to $196 per share while Dick was VP? )

They would rather spend money making others homeless than to help us save our homes.

They would rather spend money killing people than saving people.

They would rather spend money on bullets than rice.

They would rather spend money on reports than results.

But they always seem to find enough to float their life styles that are way above those they rule over. One two year term in office gets them and their family life time health insurance, and not the co-pay crap you and I pay.

I do not believe we can expect those in Washington to ever change, why would they? This has been working so well for them for so very long.

Throw the bums out!

Re: Throw the bums out!

forget your argument for or against, they are FAR from bein BUMS!? .....but, from a SIMPLE critical REASON to be AGAINST them the word BUM DOES generate a BAD connotation that most LAZY MINDED/BIGOTS/BUMS can RELATE to and GO ALONG with without QUESTION!? I/WE HATE BUMS is the most common associative MOTIVATING force to USE to get an ATTITUDE PLANTED resulting in a MASS force of OBJECTION/OPINION!?........... of course IF we consider that a BUM just DONT get anything DONE either ever or ON TIME, or RIGHT, then, maybe your idea is VALID!? BUMS can be RICH after all!? WHO KNEW!? only the SHADOW!? ::crazy1::spin2::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Washington no longer works for the good of the Nation, they now only care about themselves and their friends. "Bum" is anyone that lies and cheats for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA View Post
    Washington no longer works for the good of the Nation, they now only care about themselves and their friends. "Bum" is anyone that lies and cheats for a living.
    since all people lie and cheat sometime, well maybe a select few dont, in democracy it's gonna be hard to get rid of them!? of course the rabid 1's are normally expelled EVENTUALLY anyway!? reform or improvement may be the best course since EXPERIENCE counts alot, like it does in everything else!? ::judges::spin2::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you