+ Reply to Thread

De Monaco Heritage Fund

Anyone heard of these people? They say I have won a grant and all I need to do is send them $25 to cover administrative costs to start receiving checks.

Re: De Monaco Heritage Fund

did you contact them or did they contact you?
    basicly if they made first contact them its probs a scam it usually is

It is advanced fee scam. Legitimate orgs will bill you after you recieve money.

the address for the de monaco heritage fund is the same one sr and associates uses for their envolope stuffing scam

Quote Originally Posted by gfarr
    Anyone heard of these people? They say I have won a grant and all I need to do is send them $25 to cover administrative costs to start receiving checks.
    I received a letter from these scumbags too.Can you tell me any more about this group? Wish we could prosecute the people The internet in overcome with fraud. Makes me pissed off with all the crap we have to wade through. Spam busters only catch some of the garbage. Thanks for listening

I just got a letter from these people and thought it was a scam.Straight to the shredder.Any scheme where you have to pay them money first has to be a scam.I am from London in Canada.

:D Boy, I'm glad I found you guys today...I just got a letter from these people as well..not only do they want money, but they want your birthdate, too!...very dangerous...

This is a scam guys:

"The De Monaco Heritage Fund is big - a big con, that is."
    http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/co...in_author_id=5

De Monaco Heritage Fund Is A Scam. I Received The Same Letter And So Have Many Other People In This Area. The Best Solution Is To Send The Letter To The Trash!

Might as well add me to the suckers list. I recieved two letters from this person, and sent a money order for 25.00 dollars. I should have checked here first. I will of course be praying for these people.

After viewing this scam. I noticed that they originated in Nevada. They now have an address in Westin Fla. which I learned that it is a possible pick-up mail point. I was attempting to alert the Police in Westin, to pick these people up with no success. I will try the FBI, since this constitutes Mail Fraud.

Cyber Junky

Hola a todos ;)
    Asi como muchos de ustedes, me paso lo mismo. Cuando revisando mySpace, una joven de 24 aņos me invito a formar parte de esta gran oportunidad de hacer mucho dinero, compliting surveys (http://www.paidsurveysetc.com/half-price-coupon) :mad: . Asi que hice una investigacion, y WOOALAAA! yap! Scam. Gracias a sus testimonios me libraron de esta trafa. Gracias. :)
    Last edited by Adait; 04-12-2007 at 01:26 AM.