+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Jehovah Witnesses preach the truth

Hello folka, I know they preach the truth, my new friend is a Bible student and he is teaching me the true teachings from the Bible. I just read things for hours today and the other day. I read so much I have learned so much. I read one comment from someone to bash the JW's. All comes from the Bible. Too bad people have to judge these people, they are teaching from the Bible. It is GOD'S words not theirs. I will not be posting things at the political chats and others, we are to be neutral and just let the world take its course. It will end with Armageddon. God's war will put an end to all these governments and to the wicked society.

Re: Jehovah Witnesses preach the truth

I was getting so steamed up what is going on in the world i really hate what is going on the wars and murders the lying by the gov. but these things will happen as the words in the Bible tells us these things, things will eventually get worse, it is so sad to read about these things. but that is how the world leaders are. I get so steamed up but I know things are bound to happen. it is a sad state of affairs these gov do to people kill them over lies. but it is good to know that all the billions of the dead will be resurrected and get to know their God and just think, we can live forever and ever if we obey our heavenly Father in Heaven, listen to his laws. Just think living forever sure things will be very different in that new system God's Kingdom. Living forever. We will be young and no one ever grows old. No one ever gets sick. The Govenment will be ruled by Jesus for 1,000 years. Then God will put us through the final test. In The Bibe it tells us that many will follow satans way, he is let out of the abyss for after the 1,000 years have ended and anyone that rebells with him will be GONE forever. It says like the sands of the sea, that many so billions will be following Satans way. Then the kingdom is turned back to God. LIFE FOREVER... can you imagine what things GOD will be making them more things. We cant even fathom what life will be like living forever. You find more answers from that lady who is a JW. I am just studying my new friend said to me, you should really read the Bible and dont get so caught up and blowing off steam on those forums and stop swearing. I just got into swearing when I read stuff and I gave it up forever. My wife is so proud of me!

yeah i know how you feel , makes you want to jump in a lions cage with a bible for protection....

hey.

Sadly you will not live forever, you will eventually be dead and buried on Earth.(FACT)

Don't fear death it is inevitable. Enjoy your Family/friends and the beauty of the Earth while you are here or it will pass you by. Waste not another moment on a God of the imagination.

Wise up my religious bone-headed friends we are on our own. We are the ones who hold destiny over this Earth.

The future is ours.

Yes, I know we all face death, it is the facts of life. Unseen things happen. I fear not death. But there is the promise of the resurrection as told by us in the Bible. That will be a joyful time. As to the person above you. I was at a park and this man came up to me and started talking to me about life and the world's situation. I told him how angry I was about things. How corrupt the governments are and just did not see much of a future. All the wars, all of they starting wars etc. The list went on. He told me about the facts in the Bible, and our purpose on earth, and how we all can get accurate knowledge of the Bible and what we should do and how to live our lives etc.,. You ever think, why God made us? You ever really think why we are on earth? We all have a purpose and it is wonderful future we all will have if we live according to the Bible scriptures. Sorry my friend above, we do not control the earth, we have no power. Only our heavenly Father does. You can say all you want and think the way you want. But I do invite you to read your Bible. Sure things will get worse here on earth. We have a corrupt government ruling the earth and he will destroy as many people as possible they all working for the SUPER CORRUPT ELITES who will bring in the new world order. THEY HATE GOD. So anyone who believes in God most likely will be destroyed. But we have the hope in the resurrection. Another better life. We can live forever in that new system on paradise earth. We all have free will to decide how we want to live our life.

All comes from the Bible. Too bad people have to judge these people, they are teaching from the Bible. It is GOD'S words not theirs.
    Wrong, the bible is a compilation of religious books written by man, not God, and they are man's words and for those who believe in the bible they believe these words were inspired by God. However, it has been mistranslated over the years and there are now contradictions in the bible. So "all" cannot possibly come from the bible and be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by lisan23
    Wrong, the bible is a compilation of religious books written by man, not God, and they are man's words and for those who believe in the bible they believe these words were inspired by God. However, it has been mistranslated over the years and there are now contradictions in the bible. So "all" cannot possibly come from the bible and be correct.

Well tell us some of the contraditions that you speak of.

Who killed Goliath? And before you say David did, read a few more chapters into the book. More will be coming soon.

http://www.infidels.org/library/mode...adictions.html

Thanks to enlightenment, there's a few on that page.

You poor child, you do not know what you speak about. You will see things change in the near future and the gov is going to get rid of all the churches. Because they are the BEAST as told in the Bible. The new world order is coming!

Believe what you want to believe, it is your right, but have a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    Believe what you want to believe, it is your right, but have a good day!
    Galaxy, you have been brain washed! Call a deprogramer NOW!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by terry05_99
    Well tell us some of the contraditions that you speak of.
    where have you been!?someone previously made a long list and even i was amazed at a "few" i missed!?but this is of course only applicable to the uninitiated!?cause after that.....it's all good!?but here's 1 for you.jesus said,that neither his mother nor his father sinned!?yet the bible says all have sinned!?and then jesus says,the father judgeth no man,but hath committed all judgement to the son!?he didn't say me!?not to mention everyone states god will judge!?and then jesus says,you search the scriptures,for in them you think you have eternal life!?hehe!!are you getting the drift of the confusing translations!?but like i said,only to the uninitiated!?i actually wonder why no one has attempted to rewrite it for better understanding for the UNinitiated!?cause otherwise ya get cursed by reading it to your own destruction!?or in the more common application,the "other guys" destruction!?the denial predicament!?believe me when i say.....the "spirit" of truth may set you free but the misunderstanding/misapplication of truth KILLS!?or just maims and leaves for dead!?hehe!!.....just askin...

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    Hello folka, I know they preach the truth, my new friend is a Bible student and he is teaching me the true teachings from the Bible. I just read things for hours today and the other day. I read so much I have learned so much. I read one comment from someone to bash the JW's. All comes from the Bible. Too bad people have to judge these people, they are teaching from the Bible. It is GOD'S words not theirs. I will not be posting things at the political chats and others, we are to be neutral and just let the world take its course. It will end with Armageddon. God's war will put an end to all these governments and to the wicked society.

Hello dear Galaxy
    :) You sound all fired up! I suspect you are new to all these good news messages your are taking in right now? I admire your zeal. But I hope you won't take me the wrong way if I may suggest that, you take a moment to just quietly ponder over all these new things you have learned.

Keep in mind and remember, that not everyone believes what JW's believe. We are here to lovingly preach this good news of the Kingdom message, but also at the same time it would be adviseable for you to take a deep breath and try to be calm and controlled. Do try to keep one thought in mind and think clearly in what you are going to say. Keep in mind how Jesus felt and how he approached the people of his time when he came to preach and teach newly interested ones that wanted to hear his message of hope and peace. He did all these things with the greatest modesty and we should always strive to imitate Christ in all that we do in Jehovah's name. And as we progress,study and mature in 'The Truth', we too will learn to remember that we are not here to incite anger in others by being perhaps overly zealous and falling into the trap of preaching with that 'fire and brimstone' attitude. We learn how to preach as we mature in the Truth not by being aggressive but by showing a mildness of spirit and loving attitude. Our aim is to appease and approach our audiences with a calm mind and loving heart. Not to debate over religious differences, but to provide material for mature and level headed comparisons. Provide a contrast if you will alongside the Christian beliefs which others hold dear.

Don't forget that most of us came from other religions within Christendom. Jehovah will decide who shall survive Har-magedon, as he knows the heart of every individual. We are not allowed to become judge and jury over our fellow man just because they hold a different opinion and belief to our own. Above all we must strive also to stick to the Bible sermon themes that are regularly provided by the Thursday evening Ministry School (held worldwide on that same day in every Kingdom Hall). How about that for well ordered organization. Why not go along to one when you can, and see how much you can learn there if you can't hold back your zeal :)! That way you will be well equipped enough before you know it, and preach your message with forethought and diplomacy. We are merely instrumental in delivering the message. We are not here to debate or become judgemental or argumentative. It is very easy to fall into this trap. So try not to administer the 'shock treatment' approach, as that would not be approved of by Jehovah at all. If you want to deliver a sermon, than do so with scriptural back up. It is not what we as ministers say, but let God's Word do the talking. OK? Just slow down and pray to Jehovah for guidance. Don't overlook the guidance that is provided also by our loving elders, who will help you to become proficient and thoroughly equipped in your preaching work. Neither do you need to defend Jehovah's Witnesses. We are not important in the grand scheme of things.

I too, try to avoid becoming personal on this forum, and if our preaching work takes on the appearance of an antagonistic attack on non-witnesses, rather than delivering a message of hope and peace, we will have lost a most important and valuable element in the process. That we should always strive to show our Christian love towards our fellowman, irrespective of the religious beliefs they each hold. Though they are not JW's they too are Christians with their own convictions. Keeping this thought in mind, we need to demonstrate not only a loving attitude but we should also show a healthy respect for our other non-JW Christians out there.

I hope I have not offended you by telling you this, as I mean no disrespect or wish to undermine or put a damper on your zeal. But just like you, when I began my first Bible study many years ago and coming to the amazing discoveries of true faith, made me more of a nuisance in the presence of others than a 'breath of fresh air' LOL! If you get my drift? In hindsight some decades on, I realize that I probably offended a few even hurt a few friens by being much too zealous and outspoken. But we are all on a new learning curve, and the training that is provided to young and old will mould us in becoming equipped correctly to perform the preaching work with the right mindset and heart. We are merely instruments delivering a message of hope, not one of retribution and threats. I am working currently on a Blog site, and if you like the idea of doing the same, I suggest you only use material from our Library. So that the message we preach is in agreement with what the Society has set forth for us as a united church, to use in our work. The literature has been compiled and researched indepth by many of our learned scholars, who have done all the legwork for us. All our literature has been set out in line with Biblical Scriptural back up. That is the wisest course to take if you wish to continue with your share of preaching on such a public arena as this one.

Great to see your posts though, I have enjoyed them immensely. I too, know still now, how hard it is to take criticism and ridicule from some. But I have found most members in this forum to be pretty wonderful people. I'd say 99.999% of them. There is also an opportunity to make new friends.

Best wishes and God bless your efforts,
    Emerantia
    "Hunger ye not after the unattainable, lest the hidden beauty and mysterious wonders of the 'real' life's simplicities that lay already within your grasp, should also elude you in your fruitless endeavors!'
    Extract from Quotable Sentiments by Emerantia Parnall-Gilbert Copyright C2005 All Rights Reserved

Here is a site where all of the people who at one time were in the JW cult. But thru friends and deprogramers were able to salvage their lives.

www.exjw.meetup.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dawud
    Here is a site where all of the people who at one time were in the JW cult. But thru friends and deprogramers were able to salvage their lives.

www.exjw.meetup.com
    Wow you're a spammer.