+ Reply to Thread

John Lash- Jay Weidner : No Credibility On ARCHONS ?

Friends,

Have any of you here been following John Lash's career lately ?

I am having doubts about taking John Lash's and Jay Weidner’s material too seriously.

( Basically, I am starting to feel that there is evidence that the present Internet preoccupation with Archons is itself infected with an Archontic view- THAT is the danger I wish to address here. )

The most positively interesting aspect is the Worldview of the Gnostics-

the thing is, John Lash is having to RE- construct this Gnostic view from woefully IN- complete source material.

Then, he proceeds TO BUILD UPON this doubtful material-
    then he builds EVEN MORE, adding yet another layer built upon the Un- known when he launches into the Gaian Navigation Experiment- GNE.

One important question-

John says that the Archons have used much Miraculous Simulation in order to deceive those who are NOT Gnostic followers.

The thing is, HOW can we be certain that the Gnostic Material ITSELF was not inspired BY THE ARCHONS THEMSELVES ? !

In other words, what if THE ARCHONS are the ones who supplied information TO THE GNOSTICS ? !

And it is just NOT ENOUGH to make some decree that this is somehow ' impossible ' or inconsistent..... how do you figure ? BASED ON WHAT ?

Moreover, how can we tell whether John Lash's own present interpretations are being heavily influenced by Archontic Entities ? As shared and spread by Jay Weidner.

It seems that such things just get sorted out as John goes along and he just makes decrees as to how things are.....
    So how is it that John Lash and Jay Weidner ARE IMMUNE FROM Archontic influences ? !

John says the Gnostic Telestai and the Mystery Schools taught AGAINST HUMAN PROCREATION-

but again, the question is, WHICH Indigenous Human Culture has EVER taken such a view against its own reproduction, continuance through its own physical offspring- from a practical standpoint, HOW could any such Indigenous Earth- Centered Culture have even CONTINUED any length of time ? Unless we must accept that the Telestai Gnostics were to be taken as a sort of ELITE Group who did not have to have kids of their own while the rest of us had kids to supply the Telestai with students.....

It's getting deeper and deeper.....

Forms of MARRIAGE have been found to be practices IN EVERY TRIBE EVER DISCOVERED- some form of Marriage Culture IS UNIVERSAL !

Therefore, WHAT SOURCE could have been the inspiration for the Gnostic reluctance to Marry and Pro- Create ? What sort of ' influence ' was THAT ? !

There is simply NO EVIDENCE showing that humans at one time in the distant past reproduced BY NON- SEXUAL MEANS- to be found neither in Genetics nor in Anthropology.

Sociologically, it appears that the Gnostics could ONLY have been able to function WITHIN A MUCH LARGER IMPERIAL SOCIETY- that is, Gnosticism could ONLY have taken the form of a Sub- Culture, and THAT Sub- Culture could only endure Institutionally as it needed to be embedded within a much larger Hierarchical Control Society- Gnostics could NEVER have survived as a functioning Society INDEPENDENTLY of a larger Elitist CONTROL Society of some sort or other ( the typical Temperate or Mediterranean Mass- Agriculturist Society ) that contained them and yet allowed some degree of localized independence and freedom of action enjoyed by tolerated Sub- Cultures.

Another important question-

I have to wonder-

Just what positive influences did the Gnostic System have in affecting the cultures surrounding them and their presence in the Roman Empire ?

Is their any evidence as to how Gnostic influence may have served to rein- in the excesses of Roman Greed and Lust for Power in the Mediterranean region ?

Any evidence how Gnostic Philosophy worked to rid the Empire of the growing menace of increased slavery and enslavement of anybody or any culture not Roman or Greek ? Or how the Philosophy of the Mystery Schools and their Telestai discouraged slavery practiced wholesale by their contemporaries ?

Is there any evidence how Gnosticism may have been working to expose the rampant Corruption and Materialism and Militarism of the Pre- Christian Roman World ? Any evidence of Gnostic Resistance, Opposition, Rebellion against Power- Mad PAGAN Rome ?

If there IS any such evidence of resistance to Rome's unethical philosophy, was such Gnostic opposition to PAGAN Rome just as great or greater than their opposition to Christian Rome ?

In sum:

Essentially, John Lash’s teaching says that any Esoteric views not originating with Gnostics must by default have to come from Archontic influence- the essential point being that any Esoteric idea or related supporting paranormal manifestation that is not Earth- Centered must necessarily be Archontic- well Friends, that concept ITSELF is highly suspicious as it may ITSELF be inspired by Archons !

We simply have NO guarantee that the Gnostic Story ITSELF remains entirely UNinfluenced by the Archontic Meddlers. The way John Lash presents this, it is an ALL OR NOTHING proposition- blind acceptance of ALL Earth- Centered directives, and blind rejection of ALL “ Off- Planet “ influences.

SO SAYS WHOM ? !

BASED UPON WHAT ? !

Ahh- Yes…..Based on Blind Hatred of Christianity and Mono- Theism…..

NOW I get it…..

But again I ask- WHAT IF JOHN LASH AND JAY WEIDNER ARE VERY VERY WRONG ? !

Ahbleza Kevin

P.S.- Besides, HOW do you DEFINE the term “ Off- Planet “ influences anyway- Sophia herself originates from “ Off- Planet “- is John picking and choosing which Off- Planet Deity he likes or dislikes ?…..I know- just take his scholarly word for it…..

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Re: John Lash- Jay Weidner : No Credibility On ARCHONS ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Puppos View Post

Friends,

Have any of you here been following John Lash's career lately ?

I am having doubts about taking John Lash's and Jay Weidner’s material too seriously.

( Basically, I am starting to feel that there is evidence that the present Internet preoccupation with Archons is itself infected with an Archontic view- THAT is the danger I wish to address here. )

The most positively interesting aspect is the Worldview of the Gnostics-

the thing is, John Lash is having to RE- construct this Gnostic view from woefully IN- complete source material.

Then, he proceeds TO BUILD UPON this doubtful material-
    then he builds EVEN MORE, adding yet another layer built upon the Un- known when he launches into the Gaian Navigation Experiment- GNE.

One important question-

John says that the Archons have used much Miraculous Simulation in order to deceive those who are NOT Gnostic followers.

The thing is, HOW can we be certain that the Gnostic Material ITSELF was not inspired BY THE ARCHONS THEMSELVES ? !

In other words, what if THE ARCHONS are the ones who supplied information TO THE GNOSTICS ? !

And it is just NOT ENOUGH to make some decree that this is somehow ' impossible ' or inconsistent..... how do you figure ? BASED ON WHAT ?

Moreover, how can we tell whether John Lash's own present interpretations are being heavily influenced by Archontic Entities ? As shared and spread by Jay Weidner.

It seems that such things just get sorted out as John goes along and he just makes decrees as to how things are.....
    So how is it that John Lash and Jay Weidner ARE IMMUNE FROM Archontic influences ? !

John says the Gnostic Telestai and the Mystery Schools taught AGAINST HUMAN PROCREATION-

but again, the question is, WHICH Indigenous Human Culture has EVER taken such a view against its own reproduction, continuance through its own physical offspring- from a practical standpoint, HOW could any such Indigenous Earth- Centered Culture have even CONTINUED any length of time ? Unless we must accept that the Telestai Gnostics were to be taken as a sort of ELITE Group who did not have to have kids of their own while the rest of us had kids to supply the Telestai with students.....

It's getting deeper and deeper.....

Forms of MARRIAGE have been found to be practices IN EVERY TRIBE EVER DISCOVERED- some form of Marriage Culture IS UNIVERSAL !

Therefore, WHAT SOURCE could have been the inspiration for the Gnostic reluctance to Marry and Pro- Create ? What sort of ' influence ' was THAT ? !

There is simply NO EVIDENCE showing that humans at one time in the distant past reproduced BY NON- SEXUAL MEANS- to be found neither in Genetics nor in Anthropology.

Sociologically, it appears that the Gnostics could ONLY have been able to function WITHIN A MUCH LARGER IMPERIAL SOCIETY- that is, Gnosticism could ONLY have taken the form of a Sub- Culture, and THAT Sub- Culture could only endure Institutionally as it needed to be embedded within a much larger Hierarchical Control Society- Gnostics could NEVER have survived as a functioning Society INDEPENDENTLY of a larger Elitist CONTROL Society of some sort or other ( the typical Temperate or Mediterranean Mass- Agriculturist Society ) that contained them and yet allowed some degree of localized independence and freedom of action enjoyed by tolerated Sub- Cultures.

Another important question-

I have to wonder-

Just what positive influences did the Gnostic System have in affecting the cultures surrounding them and their presence in the Roman Empire ?

Is their any evidence as to how Gnostic influence may have served to rein- in the excesses of Roman Greed and Lust for Power in the Mediterranean region ?

Any evidence how Gnostic Philosophy worked to rid the Empire of the growing menace of increased slavery and enslavement of anybody or any culture not Roman or Greek ? Or how the Philosophy of the Mystery Schools and their Telestai discouraged slavery practiced wholesale by their contemporaries ?

Is there any evidence how Gnosticism may have been working to expose the rampant Corruption and Materialism and Militarism of the Pre- Christian Roman World ? Any evidence of Gnostic Resistance, Opposition, Rebellion against Power- Mad PAGAN Rome ?

If there IS any such evidence of resistance to Rome's unethical philosophy, was such Gnostic opposition to PAGAN Rome just as great or greater than their opposition to Christian Rome ?

In sum:

Essentially, John Lash’s teaching says that any Esoteric views not originating with Gnostics must by default have to come from Archontic influence- the essential point being that any Esoteric idea or related supporting paranormal manifestation that is not Earth- Centered must necessarily be Archontic- well Friends, that concept ITSELF is highly suspicious as it may ITSELF be inspired by Archons !

We simply have NO guarantee that the Gnostic Story ITSELF remains entirely UNinfluenced by the Archontic Meddlers. The way John Lash presents this, it is an ALL OR NOTHING proposition- blind acceptance of ALL Earth- Centered directives, and blind rejection of ALL “ Off- Planet “ influences.

SO SAYS WHOM ? !

BASED UPON WHAT ? !

Ahh- Yes…..Based on Blind Hatred of Christianity and Mono- Theism…..

NOW I get it…..

But again I ask- WHAT IF JOHN LASH AND JAY WEIDNER ARE VERY VERY WRONG ? !

Ahbleza Kevin

P.S.- Besides, HOW do you DEFINE the term “ Off- Planet “ influences anyway- Sophia herself originates from “ Off- Planet “- is John picking and choosing which Off- Planet Deity he likes or dislikes ?…..I know- just take his scholarly word for it…..
    Uh....yeah....

"Drop the net!...We got one!"
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.