+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Have You Heard of the 3 Hebrew Boys??/

Has anyone heard of the 3 Hebrew Boys or Capital Consortium Group? They are an investment firm in South Carolina that say they can pay off your mortgage in a year with an initial investment of 10K. The website is www.3hebrewboys.net but there isn't much information on it.... Thanks!

Re: Have You Heard of the 3 Hebrew Boys??/

Does not look kosher.

They are an investment firm in South Carolina that say they can pay off your mortgage in a year with an initial investment of 10K.
    Where would they take rest of the money. Cash fairy?

Do you know of anyone personally that has reaped any benefits from this? Post soon!

It is called CCG - what specifics do you want to know...

I dealt with them - proceed with CAUTION!!!

They actually CAN pay off your mortgage with a single 10k 'investment' - as long as your mortgage is only for $1

:-) :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by shabazz
    I dealt with them - proceed with CAUTION!!!

Why with caution? What was your findings when you dealt with them? Did they do what hey said they would do?

Please help...

Quote Originally Posted by d_redd74
    Why with caution? What was your findings when you dealt with them? Did they do what hey said they would do?

Please help...
    Their real names' are Manny, Moe, and Jack. They didn't help me pay off my mortgage but they did help me with my car.

Hello follks - I am new to this forum and wanted to find out if anyone has any specific evidence supporting CCG's investment claims, or evidence that they are a scam. I am talking to a representative of this organization and cannot seem to get any independant information on this company. Apparently you can only work with them on a rerferral only basis as they are supposedly not allowed to advertise given the nature there business, per the IRS.

Please provide specifics of your successes or failures with this organization as well as any knowledge that would be useful in evaluation there claims.

I know it sounds to good to be true, but it's best to save judgement until there is data that supports or contradicts there claims.

I look forward to hearing from those who have had experience with them and know what I don't...

you've just answered your own question.

I can get you 200% per day, guaranteed. I swear it. Just send your money (min $1,000) to 'Mojo 'Sislack' Baily.

If you don't believe me, try searching google for me. I'm kosher, oi vey. My life but my returns are real. Just ask Solly down the bagel shop.

You frikkin moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Bailey
    you've just answered your own question.

I can get you 200% per day, guaranteed. I swear it. Just send your money (min $1,000) to 'Mojo 'Sislack' Baily.

If you don't believe me, try searching google for me. I'm kosher, oi vey. My life but my returns are real. Just ask Solly down the bagel shop.

You frikkin moron.
    If you weren't such an *******, I would have actually taken the time to explain what I have been able to verify since my last post. But since you think I'm such a "frikkin moron" why don't you kiss my ass and go right straight to hell...

because your ass is slimy and covered with yiddish 'special sauce'.

If you want to shill for a scam company, here's a tip, you frikkin moron, don't do it on a site called 'scam.com

jees. brain like a tiny shrivelled walnut.

3 hebrew scammers, he's just shot you in both feet. Give him a nice big pat on the back.

pm me and let me know what you've found out. i have friends that work for them.

Really.

By spamming on this site, you are actually partaking of the crime yourself. So you will be able to join your 'friends' in sphincter palace when it all goes wrong.

Which of course it will.

Because, moron, there is no such thing as free money

Jeez. An IQ in the single digits.

Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego (3 Hebrew boys) believed in the one true God (YHWH)which is the creator of the universe. They were ordered to be place into the furnace which was heated seven times (number of completion) by king Nebuchadnessar, However they were protected by YHWH (read Daniel 3). Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego were not doubtful about our creator. and I think that this group has the same blue print. They are doing the will of YHWH something that they were predestine to do by the father.

YHWH????

come n, use his full name. It's YAHWEH.

Ouch! Who threw that stone? Ouch! OWW!